Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 04-12-2019-, 20:12   #256
PassionatelGirla
Godfather of spymania-forum

PassionatelGirla is on a distinguished road
Default Paisley Porter Man Pleaser//Charles Dera, Paisley Porter/SD/540p

Paisley Porter - Man Pleaser//Charles Dera, Paisley Porter/SD/540p

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Deepthroat, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Fingering
Models: Charles Dera, Paisley Porter
Description: When Charles Dera's motorcycle runs out of gas out in the middle of nowhere he comes across sexy newcomer Paisley Porter chained up in a jail cell and she will do anything to be set free. With her short shorts, long blond hair and firm perky tits she is a hot and horny damsel in distress. Charles makes a deal with her that if he lets her go then he can do what he wants with her and she is all for it so before he unchains this slut he needs to test her out. Paisley sucks Charle's hard cock through the jail cell bars and she can't get enough. She is a natural and begs to choke on that big dick so she can please him. Charles likes his dirty little prisoner so he will take her home to have his way with her all day long. Tied up on her back with legs spread wide Charles tastes Paisley's shaved pussy and drives her crazy with his tongue. Charles teases her with the Hitachi and then fingers her pussy and rubs her clit until she cums hard. Then finally he fucks this fresh young things tight little pussy. Next with a mouth gag on all four in doggie with her back arched and ass up Charles shows her the difference between pain and pleasure. Some ass slaps and the flogger turn her ass red and then he fucks her pussy and lets her clean his cock with her wet mouth. On her back tied up and spread open Charles teases her with the Wartenberg wheel on her nice tits and her sensitive pussy. Then he pounds Paisley Porters slutty pussy until he shoots his load all over her Man Pleasin’ belly.

Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 807 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 1 h 13 min
Type: 540p

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
PassionatelGirla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019-, 03:07   #257
PassionatelGirla

Default Nyssa Nevers on the milking bed/2018/Nyssa Nevers/SD/1080p

Nyssa Nevers on the milking bed/2018/Nyssa Nevers/SD/1080p

Genre: milking machine, bondage, ball gag
Models: Nyssa Nevers
Description: For Nyssa Nevers, the HuCow experience has been very hard so far. She does not like her udders touched, but the farmer squeezes and oils them anyway. We really had to secure her or she would have jumped off the bed, she is a wild one! A huge ballgag was also needed, as Nyssa is still trying to speak (or actually curse and threaten). HuCows don't speak. But the worst is yet to come: she will be milked with the goat milker, and Nyssa really hates this machine. She trashes and moans on the bed, but the machine is relentless. Will this one ever be tamed? We think Nyssa will be one of the hardest HuCows ever to break. Maybe we should add some stimulation again, like in her first session. Suggestions are welcome.
Date: 2018

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 684 MB
Duration: 6 min 50 s
Type: 1080p

Download File
Old 01-01-2020-, 01:46   #258
PassionatelGirla

Default JJ Plush tries a milking machine/2019/JJ Plush/SD/1080p

JJ Plush tries a milking machine/2019/JJ Plush/SD/1080p

Models: JJ Plush
Genre: nipple pumping machine, tits bondage, ball gag
Date: 2019
Description: We invited famous bondage star JJ Plush to try a milking machine! She would be a perfect HuCow with her big udders! We tied her udders tightly with rope for maximum pressure, and we told JJ to try the machine on her nipples. She was a bit apprehensive to try it, she only agreed to do this because she thought the machine wasn't really working. It turns out this machine is one of the craziest milking machines we ever used. It has no release mode, only suction, which means it only gets tighter and tighter without ever releasing any air. You can imagine how much that hurt JJ's poor sensitive nipples!
Size: 934 MB
Duration: 8 min 57 s

Download File
Old 02-01-2020-, 01:48   #259
PassionatelGirla

Default Cobie - first time/2019/Cobie/SD/1080p

Cobie - first time/2019/Cobie/SD/1080p

Models: Cobie
Genre: nipple pumping machine, bondage
Description: From the moment we saw Australian bondage babe Cobie on the internet, we wanted to milk those fantastic perfect round big udders! And yes, we finally captured her for her first ever milking session! This is very exciting! Cobie was very nervous, because her nipples are very very sensitive. She wasn't sure what to expect. And neither were we, because this is a brand new machine set up! It is the electronic breast training machine, fitted with goat milking cups! That is a very powerful combination! The machine can deliver very strong suction at a very fast rate, and Cobie was told to try the machine and make it go as fast as she could handle. She did an amazing job! Please welcome HuCobie to the herd, she will certainly be back for more milking sessions!
Size: 803 MB
Duration: 7 min 58 s

Download File
Old 02-01-2020-, 06:38   #260
PassionatelGirla

Default Lexi's Favorite Uncle//Stirling Cooper, Lexi Lore/SD/540p

Lexi's Favorite Uncle//Stirling Cooper, Lexi Lore/SD/540p

Models: Stirling Cooper, Lexi Lore
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Flogging, Deepthroat, Masturbation, Spanking
Description: When petite blonde cutie Lexi Lore is evicted from her apartment she turns to her "favorite" step-uncle for help until she gets back on her feet. Handsome, kinky step-Uncle Stirling has some strict house rules that Lexi must follow in order to stay and this horny slut is more than willing to cooperate but it may be more than she bargained for. To get her warmed up and to make sure she can follow instructions Stirling Cooper puts Lexi through a series of commands. First down on your knees! Then he makes her suck on her fingers, tease her perky natural tits and then play with her pussy until she cums while he chokes her. She does just what she is told but Mr Cooper reminds her that her pussy is his now and he will have his way as long as she is under his roof. Tit for tat and all that. Uncle Stirling ties Lexi up, connects the Tens Unit and stuffs his dick in her mouth. She can suck cock like a champ but he feels she could show more enthusiasm so he turns up the electricity to motivate his needy house guest and a hot, sloppy ball sucking, cock swallowing session ensues. Lexi Lore offers up all her holes to Stirling so he starts with her tight little pussy. Tied up tight on all fours Cooper spanks and flogs her ivory ass until it turns pink and then pries her pussy open with his fat cock and fucks her into submission. Then he fills her asshole with that sexy cock of his and pounds her good until she gapes. On her back with wrists tied to ankles Lexi Lore is spread wide open presenting her wet slutty holes to Mr Cooper. After some cropping on her sensitive thighs and pussy Stirling vibes Lexis clit with the Hitachi while he fucks her ass and she loves it. Back and forth between both holes Stirling pounds her out until she cums hard and he shoots his hot load all over her. No wonder Stirling Cooper is Lexi’s Favorite Uncle.
Size: 750 MB
Duration: 1 h 8 min

Download File
Old 03-01-2020-, 01:53   #261
PassionatelGirla

Default Gia Milana: Big Titted Beauty In Bondage Getting Machine Fucked//Gia Milana/SD/540p

Gia Milana: Big Titted Beauty In Bondage Getting Machine Fucked//Gia Milana/SD/540p

Models: Gia Milana
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian, Ball Gag
Description: Gia Milana makes her Kink.com debut on Fucking Machines, and she can't wait to get started. Her pussy is wet and ready. She feels the need to move, so she gets to it and strips for us. We give her a gag, and she quickly puts it in her mouth, and tightens the leather straps. She exposes her magnificent breasts from under her bright blue dress. She raises her dress to expose her pussy barely hidden under a pair of lace panties, then grabs a vibrator and sinks into the pleasure of her wet, slutty pussy. Gia can't get enough and we are not going to stop her, so we sit back and enjoy her non-stop orgasms. Soon the first machine is ready for her, and she is more than happy to climb on and insert the dildo deep inside her pussy. We cuff her with some traditional handcuffs, since this is her first time being tied up, to let her get comfortable with the idea of being bound and machine fucked at the same time. The orgasms are constant, and she can barley keep herself standing because her knees are so weak form all of the orgasms. She catches her breath, and then it's back to fucking. Next, Gia is on her back, bound in leather belts. The machine slides between her pussy lips as the orgasms begin to take over yet again. The next scene begins with Gia held in place with steel shackles, spread eagle. Her pussy has been fully fucked and Gia seems spent, but she's so close to the finish line that she can't stop now, so we add a vibrator to top off the scene, then we drop her on a sybian for our finale. The orgasms pour out of her, much to her pleasure, and ours!
Size: 425 MB
Duration: 38 min 49 s

Download File
Old 04-01-2020-, 01:58   #262
PassionatelGirla

Default Mouth Hole Control//Rebel Rhyder/SD/480p

Mouth Hole Control//Rebel Rhyder/SD/480p

Models: Rebel Rhyder
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Oral, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Facial, Swallow
Description: There's face fucking, and then there's brutal face fucking while tied upside down over a hard school desk for close to an hour. Before she conquered Assylum, Rebel submitted her mouth and throat to Dr. Mercies here on Slavemouth, and this is the moment when he understood what a precocious masochist she really is. We don't usually like things to get too disgusting, but in this session we let Rebel puke away, because if we didn't we would likely have let her down. Of course, you'll find lots of deep ass eating here as well, along with some spanking and some cruel icing on the cake at the end. This session was a hard one, and yet we fully expect Rebel to return for much harder challenges.
Size: 488 MB
Duration: 41 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Type: 480p

Download File
Old 04-01-2020-, 06:47   #263
PassionatelGirla

Default Ariel Anderssen on the treadmill/2019/Ariel Anderssen/SD/1080p

Ariel Anderssen on the treadmill/2019/Ariel Anderssen/SD/1080p

Models: Ariel Anderssen
Genre: milking machine, bondage, gag
Description: Our tallest HuCow Ariel Anderssen is back for some more training! She doesn't have very large udders or nipples, but we are determined to change that. With her endless legs, we thought it would be a good idea to put her on the treadmill today, all HuCows need exercise! We even made her wear heels, to add a little difficulty. We know HuCows shouldn't wear any clothing or shoes, but walking on the treadmill in heels made Ariel focus on her steps, and she did not realize how long the goat milker had been pumping her nipples. This way we were able to triple them in size, we could barely get them out of the goat milker's cups at the end of the session!
Size: 1 019 MB
Duration: 9 min 24 s

Download File
Old 05-01-2020-, 02:03   #264
PassionatelGirla

Default Wrong House: Pretzel/2019/Dakota Marr/SD/478p

Wrong House: Pretzel/2019/Dakota Marr/SD/478p

Models: Dakota Marr
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension
Description: I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and violate my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Size: 809 MB
Duration: 39 min 5 s
Resolution: 478 x 850
Type: 478p

Download File
Old 06-01-2020-, 02:09   #265
PassionatelGirla

Default Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears//Ivy LeBelle/SD/540p

Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears//Ivy LeBelle/SD/540p

Models: Ivy LeBelle
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Ball Gag, Dildo
Description: It is All Hallows Eve, and the freaks have come out to play. But Ivy LeBelle doesn't enjoy such unpredictable situations so she decides to stay home, surrounded by her familiar comforts. A friend calls to convince her that her fears are all in her head and that she should come out and party. But Ivy has already decided to kick back alone. Ivy's off to bed, but she doesn't realize that it's in bed where most nightmares come true. She tosses and turns in her sleep, and as her dreams besiege her, she finds herself in the clutches of a terrifying mad man, whose only purpose it to torment her in her dreams. She's held captive in grueling bondage as he has his way with her, exploring her body while she's spread wide in chains, violating every hole, imposing orgasms and sensations she can only have in the dream world. Ivy struggles to fight off this sadistic maniac, but he continues his relentless incursion without mercy. Her pussy explodes with orgasms even as she's living through her fears. Pain and pleasure ripple through her body, confusing her as to whether she's experiencing a wild fantasy or a terrible nightmare. She awakes to find it wasn't real at all. But then again...
Size: 461 MB
Duration: 42 min 2 s

Download File
Old 09-01-2020-, 07:14   #266
PassionatelGirla

Default DANCE FOR ME/2019/Kinsley Anne/SD/478p

DANCE FOR ME/2019/Kinsley Anne/SD/478p

Models: Kinsley Anne
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Stockings
Description: When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible. Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy. Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.
Size: 785 MB
Duration: 38 min 5 s
Resolution: 478 x 850
Type: 478p

Download File
Old 09-01-2020-, 12:03   #267
PassionatelGirla

Default Sexy Cam Girl Lilly Bell is Bound and Machine Fucked//Lilly Bell/SD/540p

Sexy Cam Girl Lilly Bell is Bound and Machine Fucked//Lilly Bell/SD/540p

Models: Lilly Bell
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian
Description: Lilly Bell is a very successful cam girl, who has decided to branch out and try something new with Kink, largely because of how ethically we seek to treat our performers. We start with her doing a strip tease. She may look innocent, but we immediately find she's actually a naughty girl who is more than willing to give it all up for the camera. She shows us her dirty side and starts fingering herself as she continues to orgasm from the vibe. She loves it so much we actually have to convince her to give the vibe back to us, so we can move on to the next scene! Lilly has never been tied up before, so we ease her into the bondage with some leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The machine is put in place and she slowly slides it into her wet pussy. She cums hard and her facial expression say it all. Next we stand her up and restrain her wrists in suspension cuffs. The Crystal Palace is between her legs and the fucking begins. Her eyes roll back in her head as the orgasms begin. The next position is a type of hogtie that allows us to see the machine clearly pound her pussy. We ramp up the speed as we have in prior scenes, and she begs for more. Lilly is insatiable and we are going to do everything in our power to make sure we feed her desire. We put her on top of the sybian and sit back and watch. It's pure magic.
Size: 423 MB
Duration: 38 min 36 s

Download File
Old 11-01-2020-, 02:33   #268
PassionatelGirla

Default Wheel of Pain 30/15 08 2019/Sarah Cute, Lady Amanda, Lady Kittina/SD/720p

Wheel of Pain 30/15.08.2019/Sarah Cute, Lady Amanda, Lady Kittina/SD/720p

Models: Sarah Cute, Lady Amanda, Lady Kittina
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Date: 15.08.2019
Description: The most infamous pain game is back with its latest episode. Our current guest star is Sarah Cute. It is quite obvious that at the beginning she thinks we are going to give her some light whippings as to what she is used to in vanilla porn movies. This is not the case. Soon her tears start running, and she realizes that this game will be much harder than what she expected. We have two dominas this time: Lady Amanda and our new talent Lady Kittina. The two DIVAS work in a good co-operation to defeat the poor Sarah Cute.
Size: 983 MB
Duration: 32 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Type: 720p

Download File
Old 11-01-2020-, 07:22   #269
PassionatelGirla

Default Nicole Vice - high speed milking/2019/Nicole Vice/SD/1080p

Nicole Vice - high speed milking/2019/Nicole Vice/SD/1080p

Models: Nicole Vice
Genre: milking machine, bondage
Description: Remember Nicole Vice? She had a really hard time next to her experienced friend Cindy Dollar. Nicole has very sensitive nipples. We could say she is not a suitable HuCow. OR. we could just ramp up the training a bit more to get her used to the milking machines. One of the fun things to do with the electronic breast training machine is to attach goat milker cups (so nipple training instead of udder training) and turn up the speed. We told Nicole to turn up the speed to the max, and she did! It was not easy but she made it! See? She just needs more training!
Size: 585 MB
Duration: 6 min 29 s

Download File
Old 12-01-2020-, 02:39   #270
PassionatelGirla

Default Cadence Lux: Suspension Bondage, Sybian, and Squirting Orgasms//Cadence Lux/SD/540p

Cadence Lux: Suspension Bondage, Sybian, and Squirting Orgasms//Cadence Lux/SD/540p

Models: Cadence Lux
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian, Suspension, Squirting, Ball Gag
Description: Cadence starts with a seductive striptease, but is slowly handed more and more things to put on. First a ball gag, then metal handcuffs, and this only excites her more as she writhes around waiting on the vibe to press against her pussy. After several orgasms, we move on to the next scene. Cadence has never shied away from anything that has to do with bondage, and she is not about to start now. We begin with her in a side suspension with one leg hiked high up to maintain perfect sight lines for the machine fucking her pussy. The machine pounds away, and Cadence is overcome with orgasms. The second scene begins, and she is face down in a hogtie with a machine already inside of her pussy. We start fucking her and at a slow pace, and she begins to cum instantly, so we continue the speed to keep her in orgasm overload. Next, we put her on her back with her hands tied in the front so she can hold the magic wand and get fucked at the same time. It doesn't take long before she starts to squirt, and once it starts, it doesn't stop until the fucking stops. She is totally drained, but we wanted to put a cherry on top, so we break out the sybian, and get Cadence to take it for a ride.
Size: 432 MB
Duration: 39 min 25 s

Download File

Tags
bdsm , partner , possession , sexual