Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 29-06-2020-, 09:10   #331
newageofx
Godfather of spymania-forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Lady Renee - Full Leather Strap-On (720 HD) - Pegging

Mistress Lady Renee - Full Leather Strap-On (720 HD) - Pegging

My leather gimp toy is used for all sorts of service orientated duties, mostly dick servicing. So I put it's compliant a-hole to use and prime it for some heavy pounding abuse. Though the size of the butt plug that I've filled it with is nothing in comparison to the size of my massive strap-on. I ram My massive member right up his gimp hole and take it for a rough ride, My leather pants feeling tight and sexy on My ass under the rubbing of the harness. gimp boy better bend over keep his hole open for Me, I am in the mood to make this one long and hard anal fuck.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Redhead, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Leather

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Full_Leather_Strap-On__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 575 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 8013 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Full_Leather_Strap-On__720_HD_.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020-, 18:10   #332
newageofx

Default Mistress Lady Renee - Whip And Spit (720 HD) - Whipping

Mistress Lady Renee - Whip And Spit (720 HD) - Whipping

My slave boy is in today for a hard whipping, just because it makes Me wet to see his face twist in pain as I lash him with My single tails. It is thirsty work, I commanded him to bring a refreshing beverage for Me to sip while I whip, however this stupid slave had brought Me a cherry flavoured drink, a flavour I dislike. A slave should make it his business to find out the favourite flavours of his Mistress, Her likes and dislikes, in fact all that his Mistress desires should become his priority. So this whipping will take a turn for the worse as his laziness and absent mindedness are punished as I spit and spray the drink all over his face whilst continuing the lashes across his backside, in fact I only gain more pleasure from his degradation and pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Redhead, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Spitting

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Whip_And_Spit__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 8172 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Whip_And_Spit__720_HD_.mp4
Old 29-06-2020-, 21:10   #333
newageofx

Default Torture Time - Naomi Swann Teaches A Pervert A Lesson - Foo...

Torture Time - Naomi Swann Teaches A Pervert A Lesson - Foot Worship

Fluffy has been using his Karate class that he teaches as a way to Perv out on the many Females that take his class rather than effectively train his willing students.

Fluffy's Students have finally had enough, so they ask Naomi Swann to go in for a fake introduction and handle this pervert.

Shortly after arriving, Naomi begins unleashing barrages of Round House Kicks to the side of Fluffy's face. Disoriented, Fluffy is unable to even fight back from being so dazed.

Secondly, Naomi pins Fluffy against the wall with her foot while gripping his Karate Belt from behind his neck, pulling Fluffy into Naomi's foot which is against Fluffy's neck.

Finally, after throwing Fluffy to the floor, Naomi begins stomping Fluffy's face before having him lick the very soles that just owned Fluffy.

Naomi continued to repeat the process in a pair of Converse, followed by a pair of Combat Boots and concluding in her beautiful bare feet.

Fluffy will likely never Perv again after Naomi is finished destroying Fluffy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Torture Time, Naomi Swann, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Kicking, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Torture_Time_-_Naomi_Swann_Teaches_A_Pervert_A_Lesson.mp4
File Size: 620 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Torture_Time_-_Naomi_Swann_Teaches_A_Pervert_A_Lesson.mp4
Old 30-06-2020-, 00:10   #334
newageofx

Default Weak for Feet - Goddess Honey's new foot boy - Foot Worship

Weak for Feet - Goddess Honey's new foot boy - Foot Worship

Goddess Honey meets up with an old friend who just can't seem to take his eyes on her feet. He just keeps complimenting them and watching them move around which is very distracting to him. She starts to notice and questions why. He just can not help himself and admits to having "a thing" for her feet. She uses this to her advantage for a nice foot rub which turns into some nice foot worship as well. Now she puts him on schedule to come back and do this more often since he is her new foot boy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, Weak for Feet, Interracial, Goddess Honey, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Weak_for_Feet_-_Goddess_Honey_s_new_foot_boy.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:09:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Weak_for_Feet_-_Goddess_Honey_s_new_foot_boy.mp4
Old 30-06-2020-, 03:10   #335
newageofx

Default Bratty Foot Girls - Angellee and Vika - Lazy Slave Gets Dom...

Bratty Foot Girls - Angellee and Vika - Lazy Slave Gets Dominated Under Feet (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Vika and Angellee left their slave home to clean the house while they went out to party. Unfortunately the lazy slave fell resting while they were out and the brats come home and find him laying on his floor bed. This just won't do as they kick him awake. He's startled as he comes to and realizes he's fucked up big time! The two mean blonde brats decide he can start by cleaning their dirty sweaty feet first. They remove their heels and start wiping their soles over his tongue keeping his head pinned down. They laugh at him as he winces at the disgusting taste. The vinegary toes dip into his mouth as he gags for air. They are going to show him why it's never a good move to not do as he's told! Making him lick feet isn't good enough though they want him to hurt as well! They start to trample him and stand on his head and face full weight as he's crushed under both of their big soles! Vika's size 10s and Angellee's size 9's completely flatten his face as he moans in pain. Then they finish him off with some hard foot gagging!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bratty Foot Girls, Angellee, Vika, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Angellee_and_Vika_-_Lazy_Slave_Gets_Dominated_Under_Feet__1080_HD_.mp 4
File Size: 720 MB
Duration: 00:12:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7991 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Angellee_and_Vika_-_Lazy_Slave_Gets_Dominated_Under_Feet__1080_HD_.mp 4
Old 30-06-2020-, 06:10   #336
newageofx

Default Goddess Gynarchy - Welcome To Your New Life (1080 HD) - Whi...

Goddess Gynarchy - Welcome To Your New Life (1080 HD) - Whipping

These men have been captured, stripped and stringed up for their cruel Female captor. They are all about to be turned into slaves. This is one slave's introduction to the rest of its life - living and working and suffering under Her countenance. Forever.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Gynarchy, Gynarchy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Boots, Jodhpurs, Corporal Punishment, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Welcome_To_Your_New_Life__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 524 MB
Duration: 00:05:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Gynarchy_-_Welcome_To_Your_New_Life__1080_HD_.mp4
Old 30-06-2020-, 09:10   #337
newageofx

Default Mistress Lady Renee - Something To Penetrate (720 HD) - Ure...

Mistress Lady Renee - Something To Penetrate (720 HD) - Urethral Sounds

So you think your silly dick should be used for penetrating things with? Do you think that it is 'normal' to want to shove it into holes? I'm about to show you what your new normal will be, where it is in fact your dick that gets penetrated. No longer will you be using it to penetrate anything! I Own it and I will peehole fuck it with My thick urethral dilators. Each penetration causing your dick hole to expand and stretch, to the point that it cannot return to its original shape or size. This will this be your new normal, you will yearn to have Me penetrate the depths of your prick and crave the feeling of being dick-filled on a daily basis.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Redhead, Urethral Sounds, Mistress, Sounding, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Something_To_Penetrate__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 559 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 8002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Something_To_Penetrate__720_HD_.mp4
Old 30-06-2020-, 18:10   #338
newageofx

Default Torture Time - Janira Wolfe - My Sweat May Help Make You A ...

Torture Time - Janira Wolfe - My Sweat May Help Make You A Man - Foot Smelling

Janira gives Fluffy the opportunity to go with her to the Gym, but instead Fluffy decides that he wants to stay home and be lazy. Janira is not very happy when she comes home to Fluffy napping in the middle of the day, which sets Janira over the edge. In hopes that her sweat will make Fluffy more of a man, Janira decides to smother Fluffy with her sweat-soaked socks and feet and even grinds on Fluffy's face with her sweat-soaked ass all before knocking Fluffy out from the airtight seal that Janira's yoga pants and ass create around Fluffy's nose and face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Torture Time, Janira Wolfe, Smelly Feet, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Foot Sniffing

File name:Torture_Time_-_Janira_Wolfe_-_My_Sweat_May_Help_Make_You_A_Man.mp4
File Size: 442 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6043 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Torture_Time_-_Janira_Wolfe_-_My_Sweat_May_Help_Make_You_A_Man.mp4
Old 30-06-2020-, 21:10   #339
newageofx

Default ClareSpanksMen - Alien Spanking - Audrey Tate

ClareSpanksMen - Alien Spanking - Audrey Tate

An alien has captured you and decides that for all that humans have done wrong, the men must be punished. So you find yourself over her knee, getting a very long and painful spanking with a wooden bath brush and when that breaks on your bottom, a large wooden paddle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Audrey Tate, Redhead, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Paddling, Paddle

File name:alien1a.wmv
File Size: 467 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:01
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 4582 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

alien1a.wmv
Old 01-07-2020-, 00:10   #340
newageofx

Default Ambers Dungeon - Limits of a Sissy - Mistress Lydia - CBT

Ambers Dungeon - Limits of a Sissy - Mistress Lydia - CBT

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lydia, Ambers Dungeon, Brunette, CBT, Feminization, Feminisation, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Milking, Strap-On, Tease & Denial

File name:limitsofasissy_a.mp4
File Size: 821 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:36:36
Video: AVC, 640x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

limitsofasissy_a.mp4
Old 01-07-2020-, 03:10   #341
newageofx

Default ClareSpanksMen - Tristan Spanked In Office - Clare Fonda - ...

ClareSpanksMen - Tristan Spanked In Office - Clare Fonda - Femdom Spanking

In this custom, Tristan Twisted is a bad student who gets called into the office of the principal along with two female students. His teacher, Miss Clare Fonda, is also there. The girls are excused and the principal leaves Miss Fonda to punish Tristan with a sound spanking over her knee.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Clare Fonda, ClareSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Office Domination

File name:tristan_class.wmv
File Size: 207 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:08
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 2796 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

tristan_class.wmv
Old 01-07-2020-, 06:10   #342
newageofx

Default Cybill Troy - Stapled Into Chastity - CBT

Cybill Troy - Stapled Into Chastity - CBT

Mistress Cybill Troy takes completely denying her poor slaves of pleasure very seriously, so when she suspects her slave of jerking off without her permission, she decides that he'll never have another orgasm again by taking his chastity to the next level.

She painfully staples his nipples and cock just to punish her slave, attaching electric clamps to each staple, cranking up the juice before really getting down to business, using the surgical staples to keep his dick back inside his body, where it would be too painful to even consider getting hard without ripping out the sharp metal.

The slave screams and begs, but as always, Mistress knows best.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Cybil, CBT, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Medical Femdom, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Medical Fetish, Gelding, Electric Play, Electric, Fem Dom, Domination

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Stapled_Into_Chastity.mp4
File Size: 107 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 1501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Stapled_Into_Chastity.mp4
Old 01-07-2020-, 09:10   #343
newageofx

Default LDB Mistress - Punishing The Priest - Lady Mesmeratrix and ...

LDB Mistress - Punishing The Priest - Lady Mesmeratrix and Mistress Gaia - Ballbusting

Me and my sadistic friends Lady Mesmeratrix and Mistress Gaia decided to punish this nasty priest! Look how pathetic he is with that stupid bible full of bullshits, I think he really deserve To be kicked in his disgusting balls! We also found a dildo who look like a crucifix in his bag so obviously he is gonna lick it! Ahah what a pervert , thats so nasty! He came in our Dungeon from the Vatican City just for being humiliated and denigrated but that's good because he really deserve it! Enjoy!

Io e le mie amiche sadiche Lady Mesmeratrix e Mistress Gaia abbiamo deciso di punire questo ignobile prete! Guardate quanto è patetico con la sua stupida e inutile bibbia piena di stronzate, lui si merita proprio dei calci potenti nelle palle mentre leggiamo qualche inutile versetto e ci ridiamo su! Frugando tra le sue cose ho trovato anche un dildo a forma ci crocifisso ed una patetica corona di spina! Ovviamente non ho perso occasione per farglielo leccare e infilargli la lurida corona di spine in testa! Che patetico coglione è venuto fin qui dal Vaticano per farsi umiliare e denigrare com'è giusto che sia!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LDB Mistress, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Gaia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Religious, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Degradation, Latex, Rubber

File name:LDB_Mistress_-_Punishing_The_Priest_-_Lady_Mesmeratrix_and_Mistress_Gaia.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LDB_Mistress_-_Punishing_The_Priest_-_Lady_Mesmeratrix_and_Mistress_Gaia.mp4
Old 01-07-2020-, 18:10   #344
newageofx

Default LianaGood - 3 hours of slavery and 3 destroyed orgasms for ...

LianaGood - 3 hours of slavery and 3 destroyed orgasms for my boy - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, Young Mistress, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Destroyed Orgasms, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_3_hours_of_slavery_and_3_destroyed_orgasms_for_my _boy.mp4
File Size: 270 MB
Duration: 00:36:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 871 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_3_hours_of_slavery_and_3_destroyed_orgasms_for_my _boy.mp4
Old 01-07-2020-, 21:10   #345
newageofx

Default Licking Girls Feet - Tatyana - Relaxing On The Couch - Foot...

Licking Girls Feet - Tatyana - Relaxing On The Couch - Foot Worship (1080 HD)

Tatyana decides to relax and gets foot worship. It's so good that she has a slave for it. He knows his work and thoroughly licks her soles and between her toes too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Tatyana, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Licking_Girls_Feet_-_Tatyana_-_Relaxing_On_The_Couch_-_Foot_Worship__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 896 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Licking_Girls_Feet_-_Tatyana_-_Relaxing_On_The_Couch_-_Foot_Worship__1080_HD_.mp4

Tags
heel , males