Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 09-07-2019-, 21:00   #121
elleypascal
Elite Poster

elleypascal is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestling with the Gorgeous Anna! Ella Kross

Wrestling with the Gorgeous Anna! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Wrestling with the Gorgeous Anna!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 207 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 7 min 43 s

It`s two on one as my friend Anna and I wrestle a slave, and despite beingstronger than us we make short work of the guy. We quickly get him onhis back and I use my powerful legs to put his neck in a scissorhold whileAnna sits on him and holds his arms down. We abuse him so badly heactually threatends to call the cops but we just laugh while continuing topummel him. My tits bounce up and down, almost popping out of my sexylittle outfit as we roll around on the floor. "I can`t breathe!" hesays as I sit on his face and smother him with my crotch. "Do yousurrender to us?" I ask as Anna steps on his chest. He admits defeat butmoments later it`s time for round two and he doesn`t fare any better thesecond time around. He cries out in pain and humilation as he gets beat bytwo beautiful women! Anna proves that her legs are tough as well bywrapping them around the jerk`s neck and choking him out. We leave himlaying on the mats a beaten, broken mess!
Genre : Female Domination, Wrestling, Mixed Fighting, Mixed Wrestling, Muscular Women, Scissorhold

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019-, 13:49   #122
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default My New Whore Learns How to Take a Cock in the Ass! Ella Kross

My New Whore Learns How to Take a Cock in the Ass! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : My New Whore Learns How to Take a Cock in the Ass!
File Size : 105 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 4 s

If my new whore thought learning to suck cock was bad, then he`s reallygoing to hate this! Bending the naked loser over my kitchen table, Iapproach him from behind wearing my big strap-on cock and lube up histight asshole with my gloved hands. I slide one finger inside of him, thenwork in a second before adding a third and finally a fourth. With hisasshole lubed and loosened, I slowly inch my huge dick into him as hegroans in pain and humiliation. As my new whore, he`s going to be makingme money by taking cocks in his mouth and his ass. Hence, it`s importantthat he learn how to do it right. I break his virginal asshole in with mystrap-on, gaining speed and fucking him harder and faster from behindwhile he cries out in torment. I don`t care how miserable he sounds, he`snot going to get any mercy from me! He`s my new money-making slut, andwhen he`s done with this lesson he`s heading directly to the streets tomake me a pile of cash using his mouth and asshole.
Genre : Female Domination, Strap-on, Male Strapon, Pegging

DOWNLOAD
Old 22-07-2019-, 00:02   #123
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Using a Slave as My Workout Equipment! Ella Kross

Using a Slave as My Workout Equipment! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Using a Slave as My Workout Equipment!
File Size : 44.3 MiB
Runtime : 2 min 23 s

Ever wonder how I stay in such great shape? It`s because I`m constantlyfinding creative new ways to push my body. Today`s workout involves usinga slave`s body to perform my step aerobics. My sheer black outfit leaveslittle to the imagination, showing off my sexy curves and perfect breastsas I step up and down on this loser`s chest. First one foot and then theother as I step, step, step and tone my body in the process. As he laysbeneath me he grunts in pain as I repeatedly trample him but his sufferingwon`t end until I`ve worked up a nice sweat. It`s time for even moreexercises as I have him rise to his feat and deliver a series of brutalpunches to his abdomen. I beat him with a closed fist, practicing my jabsuntil he falls back in pain and apologizes for being such a little pussy.Do you think you could handle these powerful blows better than him?
Genre : Female Domination, Human Furniture, Trampling, Belly Punching

DOWNLOAD
Old 22-07-2019-, 14:18   #124
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Making My Sissy Slut Drink Her Own Cum! Ella Kross

Making My Sissy Slut Drink Her Own Cum! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Making My Sissy Slut Drink Her Own Cum!
File Size : 154 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 29 s

Using my favorite toy, I fuck my sissy slave`s asshole while she jerks-offand remind her that she`s not allowed to cum unless I give her permission.When I finally do allow her to blow her load, I`m going to have her do itin this wine glass and have her drink every drop. I shove my dildo deep inthe whore`s asshole, fucking her hard as she strokes her cock. "Fuckyourself, slut!" I command as I watch her tug her dick. I hold the glassto her cock and make her fill it with her warm cum, then pour it down herthroat while I laugh at what a pathetic loser she is. Now it`s your turnto drink your cum, so get ready!
Genre : Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Swallowers, Female Domination, Sissy Training

DOWNLOAD
Old 24-07-2019-, 17:36   #125
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Worship Our Bare Feet with Cum Countdown Featuring Anne! Ella Kross

Worship Our Bare Feet with Cum Countdown Featuring Anne! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Worship Our Bare Feet with Cum Countdown Featuring Anne!
File Size : 103 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 24 s

Joined by my adorable young friend Anne, we sit on my sofa and show offour cute bare feet and sexy little toes. Just looking at them drives youcrazy, doesn`t it? You know you want to suck and lick them all over,tasting them in your mouth as you jerk yourself off. Take a good look atour perfect feet as we hold them up to your face, and stroke your cockharder and faster while you worship our pedicured toes. Our feet are everybit as gorgeous as the rest of us, and after I count down from ten I wantyou to blow your big load all over them. Are you ready to cover our barefeet with your cum? Ten... nine... eight...
Genre : Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-08-2019-, 15:46   #126
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Toilet Slave Cleans My Asshole with His Tongue! Ella Kross

Toilet Slave Cleans My Asshole with His Tongue! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Toilet Slave Cleans My Asshole with His Tongue!
File Size : 69.8 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 10 s

"You know, slave, I don't like toilet paper," I say as I sit on myporcelin throne. Toilet paper leaves clumps, I explain, which is why Iprefer using a slave's mouth instead. After emptying my bowels, I makethis slave kneel beneath me and have him clean my asshole with his tongue.He eagerly laps away at my dirty hole, working as hard as he can to pleasehis sexy goddess. "Lick it!" I yell as he hungrily mouths my ass. "Myasshole needs to be shiny and clean!" I exclaim as he continues cleaningme with his tongue. He's my obedient little toilet slave, and I have himtrained well! I have no use for toilet paper when I have losers like himaround.
Genre : Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Ass Licking

DOWNLOAD
Old 07-08-2019-, 00:44   #127
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Dangling, New Stockings, and Cum Countdown! Ella Kross

Dangling, New Stockings, and Cum Countdown! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Dangling, New Stockings, and Cum Countdown!
File Size : 183 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 52 s

Looking gorgeous as always in my grey stockings, I sit and tease you with my new high-heels by dangling them on the tips of my toes. Back and forth my feet gently wave, my shoes balancing delicately until they eventually fall to the floor. You love watching my heels dangle on my adorable toes, don't you? I climb into bed and model my stockings for you by posing seductively, driving you wild with my amazing legs and hot, tight body. These stockings are so soft and so smooth! Just imagine how they would feel pressed against you as you jerk your cock for me. Fantasize about my feet brushing your face, the silky nylons rubbing you up and down while you continue to stroke for me. I'm going to slowly count down from ten, then I want you to cum all over my new stockings! Are you ready? Ten, nine, eight...
Genre : Dangling, Masturbation Instruction, Pantyhose/stockings

DOWNLOAD
Old 07-08-2019-, 14:59   #128
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Riding and Whipping My Human Pony Boy! Ella Kross

Riding and Whipping My Human Pony Boy! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Riding and Whipping My Human Pony Boy!
File Size : 93.5 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 40 s

Today I'm going to be riding my pony boy, so I need to decide which of these five whips I'll be using on him. After some careful deliberation, I choose two of them and hop on my slave's back to ride him like a little horse. I whip his bare bottom to keep him moving along, laughing as I deliver painful lashes to his red ass. When it becomes obvious that my pony needs a rest, I have him lay down on his back, kick off my heels, and trample him by walking all over his naked body. He groans in pain under my feet as I step on him, then it's time for him to get back to work as my human pony! I climb on top of him again and have him continue carrying me around the room while I strike his sore ass with my whipping rod. "Faster!" I scream as he shuffles around on all fours with me on his back. I think I might have to trample him some more!
Genre : Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Whipping, Pet Play, Ponyplay

DOWNLOAD
Old 10-08-2019-, 00:01   #129
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Smothering Slave with Leather and Leather Worship! Ella Kross

Smothering Slave with Leather and Leather Worship! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Smothering Slave with Leather and Leather Worship!
File Size : 102 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 4 s

As this slave lays naked on the floor beneath me, I step on his chest and decide what I'm going to do with him today. I quickly make up my mind, and sit on his face wearing my tight leather catsuit. He can't breathe with my crotch smothering him, and that's what makes it so fun for me! It's up to me whether or not he gets any air, and I delight in suffocating with my leather. "Smell it!" I demand as I sit directly on his face, laughing at how uncomfortable he is. I finally allow him to rise to his knees, and make him clean my leather suit with his tongue. Relieved he's able to breathe again, he eagerly licks my leather while I watch to ensure he's doing a good job. "Now my boots... worship them!" I demand, and he wastes no time mouthing them clean. I make him lay down again and shove my heel down his throat before kicking his sensitive cock and balls while he groans in pain!
Genre : Ass Smothering, Ball Abuse, Female Domination, Goddess Worship

DOWNLOAD
Old 11-08-2019-, 01:40   #130
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Punishing My Slave with Foot Domination! Ella Kross

Punishing My Slave with Foot Domination! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Punishing My Slave with Foot Domination!
File Size : 103 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 9 s

"Get down, slave!" I demand, and the naked loser wastes no time dropping to his hands and knees. Today I'm going to punish him with foot domination, and I better not hear any complaints from the disgusting loser. I have him lay on his back and shove my bare foot in his mouth, cramming my toes down his throat and making him suck them. I pause to kick him in the face, then drive my toes down his throat again until he gags. He can barely breathe with my foot stuffed in his mouth, but that's not my concern! I trample him by walking all over his nude body before shoving my toes back down his throat. "Suck it, you fucking disgusting slave!" I yell with my foot crammed into his mouth. I used my cute feet to determine whether or not this slave gets any oxygen and love watching him suffer!
Genre : Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Slave Training, Foot Humiliation

DOWNLOAD
Old 11-08-2019-, 04:31   #131
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Slave Experiences Ball Busting for the First Time! Ella Kross

Slave Experiences Ball-Busting for the First Time! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Slave Experiences Ball-Busting for the First Time!
File Size : 115 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 16 s

This slave has never experienced ball-busting before, and he's about to learn just how brutal it is! I'm curious how well he'll handle it, and find out by delivering a series of swift kicks to his bare crotch. With his arms secured above his head and his legs spread, he's unable to protect himself as I repeatedly kick him directly in the balls. I don't think this loser understood how painful this would be, and that I wouldn't be holding back. He cries out in pain as I bash his balls in, and when his legs flail to much I stop to secure those as well. Now he's completely unable to move, and I laugh as I continue kicking him right in his swollen testicles. "Do you think you can still handle it?" I ask. "No!" he replies, but quickly changes his mind after a few slaps to the face. I cackle in delight, loving every second of his misery as I kick him in the balls with my bare feet until he almost passes out from the pain. I make him kiss my beautiful feet when he falls to the floor, and he's just glad the ball-busting is finally over!
Genre : Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Female Domination

DOWNLOAD
Old 30-08-2019-, 03:39   #132
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Wake Up It's Time To Put You To Sleep Ruby, Domina

Wake Up It's Time To Put You To Sleep Ruby, Domina

Info:
Name : Wake Up It's Time To Put You To Sleep
File Size : 468 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 6 min 22 s

Ruby enters the room after a wonderful night's slumber to find her slave still asleep on the discipline bench where he spends his nights.* She removes the towel from his face and as the camera pans over, you see he's secured to the bench, wearing a leather hood.* It's brutal for sleeping but over time he has learned to catch small naps throughout the night.* Ruby tells him he's been getting way too much air and that she's there to change this.* Her gorgeous plump ass forms a perfect seal and she loves to center on his face while she watches him kick.* She sits down and asks if he's ready for the crush.* Soon you hear a muffled scream from the slave so Ruby gives him a quick breath, but gets back down again before he can fully inhale.* "A little of this and then he will be ready to prepare my breakfast" she says.*
Ruby settles right in and stretches the slave to the limit, totally ignoring his screaming and thrashing.* You can see that the slave is rock hard in his chastity device.* Ruby says it's time for less oxygen and makes each sit longer than the one before.* She mocks him by saying that all the sitting has probably damaged his brain and she's not even sure what he understands anymore.* She turns around to face his feet and begins to slap his cage and balls while completely cutting off his ability to breathe.**Ruby looks amazing as she settles in for good this time.* The slave kicks a bit in the beginning before he starts to thrash and soon he becomes completely frantic.* Ruby eventually gives him a chance to catch his breath fully before saying "It's time for round two."
Genre : Femdom

DOWNLOAD
Old 19-09-2019-, 15:20   #133
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default A Juicy Fart and Piss for you Kandy, Mistress

A Juicy Fart and Piss for you Kandy, Mistress

Info:
Name : A Juicy Fart and Piss for you
File Size : 157 MiB
Runtime : 2 min 10 s

Now that Kandy has dealt with all the important people in her life for Christmas she now has time for you and she couldn't think of anything better than her piss and s.* Best of the Season!

DOWNLOAD
Old 20-09-2019-, 14:22   #134
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Creep Catcher Part 1 XI, Miss

Creep Catcher Part 1 XI, Miss

Info:
Name : Creep Catcher Part 1
File Size : 579 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 52 s

Miss Xi has someone locked in her trample floor and is kicking his face to wake him up.* The fellow is dismayed, he has no idea how he has got into this position because last he remembered he was prowling around Xi's window, stalking her.* *He'd been doing it for sometime now, he couldn't help himself despite the risk he was taking, should his wife or employer find out he'd be screwed.* Now this, how has he got here?* Xi looks down on him and says, "Are you awake yet, are you awake creeper, I caught you sneaking around by my window peaking through the hedges."* She grinds her sole into his mouth, first one then the other.* She tells him she has seen him on other occasions and he will be surprised to find out she is not a sweet innocent little girl but rather a sadistic Dominatrix.* "Now you are going to pay" she says as she sticks the heel of one shoe into his mouth.* Her victim is still a bit groggy and trying to determine what exactly has happened here.* Not satisfied with his sucking effort she uses her crop to flog his chest, he quickly shows more enthusiasm.* She makes him lick and suck her heels and soles while she uses the crop on his torso, legs and balls.* Now he has to lick the entire sole of her shoe and then suddenly he speaks, having formulated an excuse in his head.* "I was just looking for my keys, I lost them" he tells her.*
She flogs him harder and mocks him for being a stupid liar and then bends over and starts yanking on his nipples.* She tells him she could call the police or teach him a lesson all on her own and since that sounds like more fun that is what she will do.* She yanks hard on his titties and he really yelps but soon finds that's not as bad as having your balls stepped on by stiletto's.* While she steps on them she also flogs them.* When creepy refuses to admit he's a stalker she reaches for her favorite rattan cane and starts flogging his thighs, his balls and his stomach.* She then tells him she has taken previous surveillance tapes to a detective who has given her inside information on him, his wife's name, employer and so on.* She also has video running of this very scene, so he had better do as told if he doesn't want to lose everything.* Xi is constantly inflicting pain on her victim through this entire scene.* She takes her stiletto's to his head and chest and her crops are used on his nipples, legs, cock and balls and a lot on his stomach which eventually is covered in tram lines.* Creepy tells Xi he thinks they can work something out if she lets him go.* He offers money but Xi says she needs more.* She wants him report to her place every Friday at 3:00 where she will subject him to various forms of pain.* *Xi suggests she might get hold of his wife and teach her how to be a dominatrix.* She then reaches for clothes pins and starts to apply them to his balls, cock and nipples.* She then crops the clothes pins which really make him scream.* As she crops him some more she tells him about all the nasty things she plans to do to him over the weeks and months and years.* As he shifts in pain this guy probably regrets ever being a stalker, maybe even being born.

DOWNLOAD
Old 22-09-2019-, 12:27   #135
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Annihilating Losers Hole Part 2 Bellatrix, Lady

Annihilating Losers Hole Part 2 Bellatrix, Lady

Info:
Name : Annihilating Losers Hole Part 2
File Size : 182 MiB
Resolution : 576 x 720
Runtime : 8 min 4 s

Things now start getting a lot more serious in the second and final clip in this series.* Bellatrix starts banging him like there is no tomorrow and at the very least this slave probably won't be walking to well tomorrow after the brutal assault his ass is taking. She is convinced he can take something larger than her big black cock, so she pulls out her strapon and finds a massive ass-ripping dildo to shove up his hole, but before she does that she makes him lick his own juices off Her strapon, straight from ass to mouth. This larger insertable dildo slides into his mangina with just a bit of resistance, he does get fucked repeatedly every day by Bellatrix and Her friends and it is paying off,* so she starts literally annihilating his hole until he begs for... MORE. Yes, this bitch has been well trained and literally can not get enough cock.* Pulling it out to show him, he immediately begs to lick his ass juices and who is Bellatrix to deny him.

DOWNLOAD

Tags
discipline , femdom , kinky , pain , slave