Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 07-05-2020-, 00:10   #31
newageofx
Godfather of spymania-forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double fun with the multi-purpose gag...

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double fun with the multi-purpose gag - Madame Moiselle - Female Domination

This guinea pig of a slave is here so My friend Mademoiselle de S can demonstrate a wonderful new multi-attachment gag She's brought to the dungeon today. With the slave's wrists handcuffed behind the back and his balls chain leashed to the metal truss, he's going to stay firmly in place as We try all these wonderful accessories. The toilet paper holder looks interesting, but maybe We can find a better use for it. The ashtray attachment is cute, but could it replace the slave's mouth as a dump for My ash and cigarette butts? And can the slave hold a full glass on the serving tray at the necessary height without spilling it? Finally, the boot brush is very amusing, let's hope it's also practical as well. After so much testing, too bad if the slave's neck muscles become weak and sore, as this is how I like My men: naked, gagged, useful, and in pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Gagged Men, Sub Training, Fem Dom, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Leather, Humiliation, Degradation, Madame Moiselle

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Double_fun_with_the_multi-purpose_gag.mp4
File Size: 496 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.192 FPS, 5952 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Double_fun_with_the_multi-purpose_gag.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020-, 03:10   #32
newageofx

Default Mistress Kawaii - Quarantined With The Furniture Slave - Fa...

Mistress Kawaii - Quarantined With The Furniture Slave - Face Sitting

Being quarantined can be very long and drawn out. Being stuck at home isn't really anything new for me. I spend most my days at home relaxing, but now my human furniture slave is here with me for good and he's not going anywhere. He's just lay there as I use him for the only thing he's god for. My human seat. My big juicy ass is firmly planted on his face and he's stuck. The only way he can breathe is if I move up. My new leggings are making my ass look superb but sitting on his face with them is the true test. I like my ass to move a way that can pin my slaves face in my butt cheeks so he can't move easily. I think they're perfect. He's struggling to not pass out because I'm so heavy on top of him. His comfort doesn't matter. Only mine.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Mistress Kawaii, Kawaii, Mistress, Plump, Chubby, Chest Sitting, BBW Face Sitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Human Furniture, Ass Fetish, Camel Toe, Yoga Pants

File name:Mistress_Kawaii_-_Quarantined_With_The_Furniture_Slave.mp4
File Size: 268 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3166 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kawaii_-_Quarantined_With_The_Furniture_Slave.mp4
Old 07-05-2020-, 06:10   #33
newageofx

Default Peghim - Hazel Grace 2 - Pegging

Peghim - Hazel Grace 2 - Pegging

Helping with his hole again Hazel fucks his ass with a strapon that she can really cram inside of him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Peghim, Hazel Grace, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Interracial, Ebony Mistress, Black, Ebony, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_hazel_grace_011420_MC__1080p.mp4
File Size: 905 MB
Duration: 00:24:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_hazel_grace_011420_MC__1080p.mp4
Old 07-05-2020-, 09:10   #34
newageofx

Default Powerful Loren - Huge Cumshot Forced Milking - Handjob

Powerful Loren - Huge Cumshot Forced Milking - Handjob

Loren has already been keeping her servant from cumming to get a month today, and that she make things worse, she still makes the decision to knock him hile still denying her climax. When he finally cums, his cum-shot is huge, and that she will a place orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Loren, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Powerful_Loren_-_Huge_Cumshot_Forced_Milking.mp4
File Size: 102 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 2069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Powerful_Loren_-_Huge_Cumshot_Forced_Milking.mp4
Old 07-05-2020-, 18:10   #35
newageofx

Default The Mean Girls - Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - You Are...

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - You Are Just Our Punching Bag (1080 HD) - Kicking

Slaves need to accept their place in this world.. All you slaves are like dirt for use to walk all over.

Aunt Platinum and I decided we wanted to do something physically active but not boring like going to the gym. We decided to do a boxing workout, using our slave as our punching bag. How fitting! LOL!

We strung this freak up BY IT'S FEET from the ceiling, upside down, then Aunt Platinum and I punched and slapped that submissive bitch till we were tired. This slave absolutely hates CBT and we took full advantage of it hanging and being completely helpless. BAHAhaha

We definitely worked up a sweat and had so much fun!!!

- Princess Amber

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Princess Amber, Young Mistress, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Amber, Princess, Boxing, Kicking, Fem Dom, Humiliation, Degradation, Female Boxing, Beatdowns, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Belly Punching, The Mean Girlg, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber__Goddess_Platinum_-_You_Are_Just_Our_Punching_Bag__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 792 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber__Goddess_Platinum_-_You_Are_Just_Our_Punching_Bag__1080_HD_.mp4
Old 07-05-2020-, 21:10   #36
newageofx

Default theDommeKat - Kinky Dominion - 'Look Me Right in the Eyes' ...

theDommeKat - Kinky Dominion - 'Look Me Right in the Eyes' - Pegging

It was a dark and stormy night when a sacrifice was brought to Domina Katarina. His fate was sealed just as his wrists were bound.

Domina Katarina and Mistress Lana Luxurious have a new toy (Fetish Fellow) and They play rough with it. While the masked sub takes it from both ends, he is decorated with hot wax. The Goddesses are wearing black dresses while Their toy performs the only thing he is good at: lying there and taking it. All he is good for is the entertainment and pleasure of the Women.

There are a few audio interferences in the 33-minute clip filmed by Slave Yogi.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, theDommeKat, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Interracial, Ebony Goddess, Ebony, Black, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Waxing, Wax, Hot Wax, Waxed, Wax Played, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon Worship

File name:The_Domme_Kat_Kinky_Dominion_-_Look_Me_Right_in_the_Eyes.mp4
File Size: 674 MB
Duration: 00:33:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2737 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Domme_Kat_Kinky_Dominion_-_Look_Me_Right_in_the_Eyes.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 00:10   #37
newageofx

Default Women On Top - Of Men - Cocktease City - A City Where Brat ...

Women On Top - Of Men - Cocktease City - A City Where Brat Girls Rule - Bratty Brats - Mikayla And Lisa Marie

The Girls snatch you from a hospital to have their way with you! You wake to find them riding your face and toying and Edging your rock hard cock?!? What in the world is going on?? You were being preped for surgery. and now this?? How did they even get you out of the hospital??

One thing is for sure, if you do manage to cum it is going to be the biggest Load you ever blew!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fem Dom, Dual Domination, Cocktease, Double Domination, Mikayla, Lisa Marie, Handjob, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Edging Games, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Women_On_Top_-_Of_Men_-_Cocktease_City_-_A_City_Where_Brat_Girls_Rule_-_Bratty_Brats.mp4
File Size: 1016 MB
Duration: 00:49:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 2541 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Women_On_Top_-_Of_Men_-_Cocktease_City_-_A_City_Where_Brat_Girls_Rule_-_Bratty_Brats.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 03:10   #38
newageofx

Default Amator - Julia Pink along with Slave - Handjob

Amator - Julia Pink along with Slave - Handjob

His Julia Pink will perform her occupation because a tuned instructor is currently out from question together with of her shows and paper interviews, now right here and now she supplies only for Amator a true lesson around the field of ass-raising and instruction together with her rectal leakage slave.Tied up in a coat the thing of usage is subsequently shot her unnecessarily, no matter whether face-sitting, ace licking, and catch the mistress a orgasm using his train, then he still receives the entire application. And it's apparent here the chunks are all so rebounding with this particular treatment, before penis is right out of your mistress without having elbows to the following climax.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Julia Pink, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Dungeon, Facesitting, German, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Fem Dom, Fetish, German, Gimp, Kinky, Latex, Rubber, Douleur Sub, Mask, Medi Cal Fetish, Slave, Straight, Third-party, Vaginal Penetration

File name:Amator_-_Julia_Pink_along_with_Slave.mp4
File Size: 855 MB
Duration: 00:23:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4980 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amator_-_Julia_Pink_along_with_Slave.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 06:10   #39
newageofx

Default Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Macy - Lets Beat this Loser for L...

Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Macy - Lets Beat this Loser for Laughs (4K) - Whipping

4K Ultra HD Kat is mad. Her idiot old-man-slave forgot to pick her up from cheer practice and she had to wait outside for ten minutes. Kat tattles on the idiot slave to her big step-sister, Macy. Now he's going to have to face punishment from both sisters. Kat decides that she wants to give the old man a beating he won't forget. The enraged girls encroach swiftly on the old man and start hitting. He lays on the ground weakly, accepting his deserved beating. The sisters giggle while their old-man slave writhes on the ground. He is so humiliated to be beaten by an 18-year-old cheerleader and her hot step-sister. Hitting idiots is a great way for girls to take out their anger. The starved and abused old man goes limp on the ground as he is beaten. The girls throw cold water on him to wake him back up. They aren't finished punishing him and they want him alert enough to feel all the humiliation and pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Young Mistress, Fem Dom, Corporal Punishment, Cheerleaders, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Faceslapping, Face Slap, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Kat_and_Macy_-_Lets_Beat_this_Loser_for_Laughs__4K_.mp4
File Size: 3.55 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:05
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 50.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kat_and_Macy_-_Lets_Beat_this_Loser_for_Laughs__4K_.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 09:10   #40
newageofx

Default EvolvedFights - Brandi Mae vs Jay West - MIxed Wrestling

EvolvedFights - Brandi Mae vs Jay West - MIxed Wrestling

Jay West is so confident because he got one little win over Charlotte Sartre...big deal! Today, a beautiful muscle goddess, Brandi Mae is here to take vengeance on this guy who thinks picking on little goth girls is cool. Brandi Mae is "The Boulder" She is a rock hard MILF with huge muscles, huge tits and a huge juicy clit that she loves to smother men with. Jay West is the Only guy on our roster who allows ball busting in his matches so far and we take full advantage of his request to have it done. Unfortunately for Jay, Getting racked in the balls is a huge turn on for Jay. it makes his dick hard and renders his muscles useless as all the bloood moves to his dick and out of his muscle. But Jay fairs pretty well today against this muscle goddess. He is able to get on top and pin Brandi a few times and Brandi's clit is her own enemy. She has orgasm easily when her clit is touched and Jay figures this out and tries to get that instant victory by making her cum. The loser is fucked in the ass as a loser should be. Loser is made to worship muscles and orally please the winner. The loser is lift and carried off the mats and take home for the winner's personal pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brandi Mae, EvolvedFights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:ev316_jay_brandi.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:53:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3189 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev316_jay_brandi.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 11:36   #41
newageofx

Default Carmen Rivera - Kinky Steph, Carmen Rivera, Miss Julia Tayl...

Carmen Rivera - Kinky Steph, Carmen Rivera, Miss Julia Taylor, Miss Kasha - The Fucking Threesomes - Part 2

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Kinky Steph, Miss Julia Taylor, Miss Kasha, Group Domination, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Carmen_Rivera_-_The_Fucking_Threesomes_-_Part_2.mp4
File Size: 719 MB
Duration: 00:19:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera_-_The_Fucking_Threesomes_-_Part_2.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 18:10   #42
newageofx

Default Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress...

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress - Double Dildo Degredation - Complete Film

The dirty fuck slut slave needed a good hard fucking up with the biggest strap-on cocks we owned - so after making him gag on both our cocks, he was flung over the fuck bench and penetrated deep and hard with no mercy given for his screams of agony! From one cock to mouth to another monster cock, he really got what was coming to him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Dildo Mistress Heather, The Hunteress, Mistress, Heather, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fem Dom, 2 Dommes, Cock Gagging, Gagging, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Anal Fucking, Humiliation, Degradation, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Latex, Rubber, Spit-Roast, Spitting

File name:double_dildo_degredation_hd.mp4
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

double_dildo_degredation_hd.mp4
Old 08-05-2020-, 21:10   #43
newageofx

Default FuckedFeet - Rachel Adams' Sexy Wrinkled Soles! - Foot Worship

FuckedFeet - Rachel Adams' Sexy Wrinkled Soles! - Foot Worship

Rachel Adams is a super cute girl next door type. You can see her mostly in bondage videos so I was lucky to have shot her in some sensual foot fetish and foot worship scenes. She has size 7.5 feet and she has SUPER WRINKLED soles! Very nice high arches, too. She kicks things off talking about her Fetish Con experiences and this clip was shot the day before Fetish Con 2017. See Rachel dangle her closed toe heels. You can see toe cleavage and her high arches popping right out of her heels. She then takes off her heels and shows you her super soft moist wrinkled soles. Then she points her toes, wiggles them and does some great toe spreads. I love this girl's feet! Rachelhas some spectacular wrinkled soles. What better way to see them even better than to have her oil them up! See her pour oil all over her feet and soles. She pours the oil right beneath her toes and lets the oil run all the way down her soles. She then works it in with her hands and this makes her feet nice and shiny. She then holds her feet up to the camera and you see her beautiful shiny soles in your face. She is known mostly for her amazing bondage work. We got together this Summer and finally made it happen as she knew I couldn't wait to lick her feet and soles. She has perfect size 7.5 feet and her soles are super wrinkled. See me lick her bare feet and soles and arches as well as sucking her toes. She loves it! She has really nice high arches to lick and her feet were extremely sweaty coming right out of her closed toe heels.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Rachel Adams, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Soles Licking

File name:0416-FFRachelAdams.mp4
File Size: 596 MB
Duration: 00:13:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0416-FFRachelAdams.mp4
Old 09-05-2020-, 00:10   #44
newageofx

Default Goddess Zephy - Foot Slave! (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

Goddess Zephy - Foot Slave! (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

My little loser is always down at my feet-sniffing, kissing and worshiping them. I let him sniff my smelly feet for awhile as I eat lunch, then have him rise to his knees and worship my feet so I can watch and laugh at him! he's pretty desperate and pathetic.probably because I've denied his releases for 2 weeks now lmao!! While kissing my feet, dumbass even admits his desire to be used as a coffee table for me and my stud. Sounds good to me > What a pathetic loser!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Sniffing, Foot Slave Training

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Slave___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 301 MB
Duration: 00:09:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4147 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Slave___1080_HD_.mp4
Old 09-05-2020-, 03:10   #45
newageofx

Default Kelly Kalashnik - I Own Your Ass - Pegging

Kelly Kalashnik - I Own Your Ass - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Fem Dom, Strapon, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_I_Own_Your_Ass.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:10:04
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2186 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_I_Own_Your_Ass.mp4

Tags
heel , males