Default Food Special Dakoda

Food Special Dakoda

Info:
File Name: Food Special
Format: JPG
File Size: 25 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 80
Description: "Do you want to see me rub icing all over my body?" says sexual deviant, Dakoda. "Well, you will have to do something for me. You can take me to a Patriots game! Or maybe to see the Red Sox play! I love those teams. There's something sexy about a guy who lets a girl like me be a tomboy and go to games with the guys. If you include me in your "guy" time, then I will let you in on some fun with me, and maybe some of the girls, during my baking time. Can you imagine? You and me and some girls, all sweaty in the kitchen...covered in batter and icing? Mmmm...makes my mouth water!"
Cast: Dakoda
Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2020-, 00:53   #182
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Tekilla88 is on a distinguished road
Default Freckled Flirt Lindsey Lee

Freckled Flirt Lindsey Lee

Info:
File Name: Freckled Flirt
File Size: 8 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 32
Description: Wow, Lindsey. You're totally hot. You must get everything you want! "Thank you, but I don't really like to take advantage of people. I just like to flirt and have fun. I do have a lot of dates, but I don't want them to spend a lot of money or go out of their way for me or anything. To be honest, the only thing I really want is to give blow jobs. I love blow jobs. Everything about them is great, from feeling a big cock fill up my mouth, to sucking their balls, to tasting their warm cum on my tongue. To me, seeing a big, hard cock bulging in some guy's pants is like, the best gift ever. I just can't wait to unwrap it and play with it! Getting a load in my mouth is the icing on the cake. I know I have dick-sucking lips, so I make sure to put them to good use. I'm pretty easy to make happy. Just give me your cock!" Wow. So you're not a gold-digger? Because you're hot enough to pull it off. "No way. Material possessions don't mean much to me. Cocks are like gold or jewelry to me. I see them and I just have to have them! If a guy wants to impress me, he doesn't have to buy me stuff. He just has to show me his package. That's the easiest way to get me in the sack, 'cause when I see a nice cock I just can't control myself. I guess it's kind of like how guys are when they see a girl with nice boobs or a nice butt. They stare and practically drool and wonder what they taste and feel like. Hard cocks are totally like, God's gift to me!" So do you just like to suck 'em or do you like to fuck 'em, too? "I love to fuck. My favorite thing to do is get on top and ride away, and then have the guy finish in my mouth or on my face. Guys are always impressed by my stamina, 'cause when I'm on top I do all the work. If there's a cock inside me, it's like I could fuck forever! It gives me a crazy amount of energy. Sure, sometimes my legs get a little sore or wobbly, but I don't care, and I keep fucking through it because it feels so good. Meanwhile the guy is just laying there watching me go crazy while I bounce up and down on his dick. I told you that I like to give! Usually when I have sex we'll start off in missionary, but after a few minutes I've just gotta get on top and cum from riding. If I'm really worked up I'll turn around so my ass is facing the guy while I ride him, and I'll tell him to stick his pinky in my butt." We wouldn't have guessed you were such a freak! "Most people don't. I know I haven't reached my full potential of freakiness though. I mean, I haven't even tried anal yet! But I think it's going to happen soon. I've been craving things in my butt more and more. Just about every time I fuck there's a finger or toy going in there!"
Cast: Lindsey Lee

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 28-01-2020-, 00:56   #183
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Fresh Pussy Zoey Foxx

Fresh Pussy Zoey Foxx

Info:
File Name: Fresh Pussy
File Size: 9 Mb
Resolution: 1068x1600
Picture: 42
Description: How are you liking your new dorm, Zoey? "It's rad! I just moved in a few days ago. My roommates are two super fun and really sexy girls. We all hit it off right away. One of them loves to go surfing like I do. The other's going to play on the softball team with me! I'm so excited!" They're pretty sexy, eh? Does that mean you're into girls, too? "Yes! I've been with a few girls and they turn me on just as much as guys do. I don't care what you're packing as long as you can make me cum! I like being able to try different things with guys and girls. I guess you can say I'm experimenting." Have you been having a lot of sex since you got to college? "Lately, not as much. I guess I've gotten picky. I've been so busy I usually just masturbate between classes or in the shower. I hope that changes soon 'cause I'm so horny these days. I need to fuck!"
Cast: Zoey Foxx
Genre: Bathing, Brunette, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 29-01-2020-, 01:03   #184
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Ginger Lust Amber Swift

Ginger Lust Amber Swift

Info:
File Name: Ginger Lust
File Size: 23 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 37
Description: Remember Amber? She's hot like butter and easy to spread. But she's trying to change her slutty ways...a little bit. Like most horny bad girls, Amber spent too much time fucking around and not enough time studying and doing homework. Now if she wants to graduate on time, she needs to focus on her schoolwork. "I really want to turn over a new leaf this school year. I don't want to fail! I want to graduate and go to college so I can start having some real fun. But that means I have to study and not go on so many dates. But I hate studying! Every time I do it I get so bored. And somehow my hand just makes its way into my panties, and I end up masturbating instead of studying. I don't even notice that it happens. It's like my hand has a mind of its own!" "I think I figured out a way to study..." "Since it's hard for me to focus on schoolwork, and since I'm always horny and I always end up playing with myself, I figured if I cum first then I can study! I tried it and it worked. Studying still sucked, but since I got myself off it was easier for me to force myself to read." Cock is still a priority for Amber though! Just 'cause she has to focus on getting good grades doesn't mean that Amber is going to stop fucking altogether. She's just going to cool it down a little bit. "Yeah, I won't be skipping class all the time to fuck. But as soon as I'm done with my homework I'll be out the door and on a cock! I've always been good at multitasking, so I think that's a good way to balance work and play." It ain't easy being horny all the time! "Sometimes I feel like I'm a slave to my pussy. It takes over my brain and all I can think about is getting off! Guys think with their dicks, and I think with my crazy, little pussy! That's why I say I'm a slave to it. But you know what? It feels good to give into it, so I do!"
Cast: Amber Swift
Genre: Redhead, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 29-01-2020-, 20:19   #185
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Glamour Puss Stella

Glamour Puss Stella

Info:
File Name: Glamour Puss
File Size: 35 Mb
Resolution: 3000x1987
Picture: 40
Description: Meet this Italian knockout! Stella is a Euro beauty who spends her time between Rome and the UK. Because breaking hearts in just one country isn't enough for this stunner! "I like to travel a lot, so I have a boyfriend in the UK and a boyfriend in Rome. They both know about it and are okay with it." How did you manage that, Stella? "I was honest with both of them. I didn't want a steady boyfriend. I'm young and I like to keep my options open. So they both agreed to an open relationship. It works out for them too because they can see other girls. I have had three-ways with each of them and some of their other girlfriends. I found it quite exciting and sexy. I don't think they would team up to be in a three-way with me though, which is such a shame!" So you must really want to be with two guys at the same time then. "Yes, it is one of my fantasies. All the threeways I have been in were with another man and girl. Now I would like to see what it's like to have two men have their way with me. If my boyfriends don't want to help me, I'm sure I can find other guys who will. But there's no rush. I have lots of amazing sex now, and I have the rest of my life to experience these things. Plus, I am already fulfilling another fantasy by posing nude for your magazine."
Cast: Stella
Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 30-01-2020-, 01:08   #186
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Good Time Girl Danielle

Good Time Girl Danielle

Info:
File Name: Good Time Girl
File Size: 40 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Description: Welcome, Danielle. Tell us about yourself. "I'm a horny girl who just wants to have fun! I'm into guys and girls and my Hitachi Magic Wand. My favorite positions are doggie-style and being on my side. I've tried to count how many orgasms I've had in a row, but I lost count after seven! I'm an exhibitionist but more passive when it comes to sex. I like the guy to take control." Do you like your butt played with? "I really like anal licking and fingering, but I'm not sure about everything else yet. There was one time I had sex in a movie theater and that was the first time I had my butt fingered. It was almost empty except for maybe two or four other people, and we were in the back row. I got on top of him, and while I was riding him he gently slid a finger in my butt. I came almost instantly and had to bite my lip to not moan!"
Cast: Danielle

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 31-01-2020-, 01:12   #187
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Gym Slut Vanessa Staylon

Gym Slut Vanessa Staylon

Info:
File Name: Gym Slut
File Size: 39 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 43
Description: Vanessa, do you like to workout to stay in shape? "Yes. I go to the gym to use the machines and I like to take their group classes. I like to be fit and I definitely don't want to gain any weight. But if I'm honest, I also go to check out the hot guys. There are so many of them. I'll get so turned on watching them workout that I have to be careful I don't leak through my knickers! There's a coed sauna and sometimes I like to go in there and rub my fanny under the towel until I cum. It's so steamy that no one can see me." Have you ever worked out with a trainer? "Yes, and that was the best shape I've ever been in. I didn't miss a single session. And you know why? Because I had the biggest crush on him! Nothing motivates you to get in the gym like seeing your crush there, especially when you're working out with them. Sometimes when he would be explaining something to me I would zone out imagining myself ripping his pants off and putting his fat cock in my mouth. Nothing ever happened between us, but I enjoyed the eye candy." What's your favorite way to workout? "Probably spinning class. I feel exhausted afterwards, and I sweat so much. Plus I feel like it helps my cowgirl game. All the pedaling gives you a lot of endurance in your legs, and I can feel the difference when I'm riding a guy. I don't get tired so easy, and I can go for longer. Does sex count as exercise? That's probably another one of my favorite ways to workout. I enjoy an energetic fuck. I like to get all sweaty and feel my slick chest pressing against a man's chest as we slip and slide all over each other's bodies. It makes me feel like I really accomplished something."
Cast: Vanessa Staylon

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 31-01-2020-, 20:26   #188
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Hot & Sweaty Olivia Lovely

Hot & Sweaty Olivia Lovely

Info:
File Name: Hot & Sweaty
File Size: 10 Mb
Resolution: 1200x801
Picture: 42
Description: Hi, Olivia! What made you want to come get naked for us today? "I've been going through a lot of big changes lately. I just broke up with my boyfriend, switched majors at school and started to explore what I really want to do. I just found out that I really love showing off for boys, something my ex never let me do. He was super jealous. Now I'll walk around campus with really low cut shirts and skirts that show my ass when I bend over. Guys love it." It sounds like you're really getting in touch with yourself, Olivia! What else is new? "More like just touching myself! I love my vibrators. They give me the best orgasms! I've had three before in a row. I've been trying to experiment more with boys. I just recently had a guy tie me up and I loved it! He was in complete control of me and we both got off on that. I found out I love being dominated by a guy!" Any big sex fantasies you're trying to complete? "Well, I'm not rushing into anything. I just keep finding myself in situations where I'm really horny and I have a new experience in front of me. I do eventually want to try anal, but I'm saving that for the right guy. I really want to try being with multiple men at once, probably a little older and experienced. I love being the center of attention! I also want to try to beat my record of three orgasms in a row. I just need a guy!"
Cast: Olivia Lovely

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 01-02-2020-, 01:14   #189
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default I need a handyman Mercedes Liana

I need a handyman Mercedes Liana

Info:
File Name: I need a handyman
File Size: 11 Mb
Description: Hey, Mercedes. Welcome back. The last time we saw you was in the June '10 issue. What have you been up to since then? "I just started taking a woodshop class at the college I go to. But I'm not really doing it because I'm interested in it. I'm going mostly because my friend told me that there are a ton of hot guys in there who are more than willing to help you out on your projects. And boy, was she right! There are so many hotties in my class that I leave with wet panties every day. And these guys aren't just hot, they're good with their hands, too. So even if I didn't fuck them, they could probably come to my house and fix stuff!" But the million dollar question is, have you fucked any of them yet? "No, I haven't, but I want to. Although I have been naughty in the workshop! I stayed late one day to work on something, and everyone left. I started getting in the mood because I was thinking about all the hot guys in my class. So I ended up taking off all my clothes and masturbating there in the workshop. I don't know what came over me. I guess I was just really horny! I almost got caught, too! A janitor came in for a minute, so I hid until he was gone."
Cast: Mercedes Liana
Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 01-02-2020-, 20:28   #190
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Jersey Girl Lexa Gottie

Jersey Girl Lexa Gottie

Info:
File Name: Jersey Girl
File Size: 8 Mb
Description: Lexa, what does it mean to be a Jersey girl? That's how you like to describe yourself, right? "Yes. I'm very proud to be from New Jersey and I'm also very proud of my Italian background. Jersey girls aren't all like the people you see on the Jersey Shore show. For instance, I don't like tanning and I don't like guys on steroids. But I do like to get my nails done, and in the summer I do visit the Jersey Shore. I also love to shop and eat Italian food. I have a little bit of a Jersey accent. Basically I just have a lot of pride for my home state. Plus, Jersey cocks are the best!" Do Jersey girls like to fuck? "We love to fuck more than anyone! My girls and I always talk about how much we love to suck and ride cock."
Cast: Lexa Gottie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 02-02-2020-, 01:17   #191
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Just Having Fun Bexa Pierce

Just Having Fun Bexa Pierce

Info:
File Name: Just Having Fun
File Size: 97 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 98
Description: Bexa doesn't want any strings attached. "Right now, I just want to have fun. I'm too young to get tied down. I don't want a boyfriend. I want to be able to hook up with a guy if I feel like it. And I'm having fun taking these naked pictures, too! I don't want some jealous boyfriend to stop me from living my best life." Are you hooking up with a lot of guys? "I have like two regulars that I see, and some random encounters. There's just nothing like new dick. And I have this fetish for swallowing cum. Every guy's load tastes different, and I want to taste them all!"
Cast: Bexa Pierce
Genre: Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 02-02-2020-, 20:35   #192
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Lexi Lexi

Lexi Lexi

Info:
File Name: Lexi
File Size: 5 Mb
Resolution: 1200x787
Picture: 20
Description:
Cast: Lexi
Genre: Blonde, Latina, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 05-02-2020-, 01:34   #193
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Meaty Mound Petra

Meaty Mound Petra

Info:
File Name: Meaty Mound
Picture: 41
Description: She likes her pussy to be on display... Petra's tight, little cunny is a thing of beauty. Petra knows this and she wants it to be appreciated. She's on a mission to put her meaty mound out there for men and women to gaze upon and enjoy. "The first time a boy saw me naked, his jaw dropped when he saw how snug my pussy looked. He dropped down to his knees then and there and asked me if he could kiss it. No one had ever done that before, but I told him to go for it, and when he did, it was like something inside me lit up. Getting eaten out was the ultimate form of pussy worship. I can't wait to meet more worshippers...." Her cunny is so delicious it deserves daily tongue lashings... "I've always been a horny girl. My clit is extra-sensitive and even the slightest thing rubbing against it gets my juices flowing. Since I sleep naked, sometimes I'll wake up horny because the sheets or a pillow end up pressing against my cunny. The best is when someone wakes me up with their tongue on my clitty. If I could get my pussy eaten daily, I'd be the happiest girl alive." So what else gets that wet slitty of yours even slicker, Petra? "I like to think about the naughtiest things possible. Like my best friend's boyfriend. Sometimes I'll catch him staring at my ass when he thinks she and I aren't looking. I like to imagine running into him in a stairwell someplace and having him confess his eternal hard-on for me. I would gladly spread my legs so he could do a little worshipping of his own. I also like to picture his girlfriend watching us while we fuck and watching her pussy juices drip out while she cums at the sight of us. God, I'm wet already!"
Cast: Petra

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 06-02-2020-, 01:40   #194
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Nasty As I Wanna Be! Christine Michaels

Nasty As I Wanna Be! Christine Michaels

Info:
File Name: Nasty As I Wanna Be!
File Size: 18 Mb
Picture: 80
Description: Hey, Christine. You've got a hot bod. Do you like to show it off? "Yup. Sometimes when I'm riding in the car with one of my girlfriends I'll my titties to a guy driving next to us or I'll stick my ass out of the window. They get all excited and start honking and asking for more. If the guy is cute, I might give him another peek. I have to be careful, though. I don't want anyone to get in an accident 'cause of my boobs!" So you let guys look, but do you let them touch? "Well, yeah. I let them do more than just touch. [Laughs] I have hormones, too, you know. I let guys kiss, lick and suck me. They can pretty much do whatever they want, so long as it feels good. I like to do more than just look at them, too. My favorite thing to do is slip my hands under a guy's shirt and feel his chest and stomach and then move down to find out what he's packin' in his pants. If I like what I feel, I might just kiss it." Just a little kiss or a nice, big, slobbery one? "A slobbery one, for sure. It usually starts off as a few little kisses on the head, then I put more and more in my mouth till it's practically down my throat. I start bobbing up and down and letting my spit get it all nice and wet. Then I come back up to the top and flick my tongue on the bottom part before I suck the tip as hard as I can. I also like to kiss and lick the balls and tickle the guy's asshole with my fingers." Okay, so you know how to do foreplay. But do you know how to fuck, Christine? "I was wondering when you were going to ask me that. The thing is, I'm a virgin! I'm definitley a blow job whore, though. Even though I love sucking dick, I haven't met a guy with one big enough for me. See, I masturbate with this really big dildo I bought at a sex store. It feels so good when I'm stuffing my pussy with that thing. So I want to lose my virginity to a guy who's close to that size 'cause I know it will be amazing. I don't want to settle for less. My first time is supposed to be memorable and I don't want to blow it by fucking some dude who won't satisfy me. I wanna be able to feel my pussy all stretched around his big pole."
Cast: Christine Michaels
Genre: Amateur, Blonde, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 09-02-2020-, 01:55   #195
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Panty Soaker Lexi Vex

Panty Soaker Lexi Vex

Info:
File Name: Panty Soaker
Resolution: 1200x801
Picture: 41
Description: Meet Lexi, a Latina cutie with a booty. "I've always wanted to do something like pose naked in a magazine. I know I don't have bombshell curves, but there are some guys who love small titties and a big butt and want to see them. I'm normally pretty innocent and shy, but I love having dirty secrets. Like, my perfect date would be dinner by candlelight and a moonlit walk on the beach, followed by a quick fuck in the sand. I'm a hopeless romantic who likes to get sexy!" Have any more dirty secrets? "I love sucking dick, and swallowing is the only way I'll finish a blow job. Spitters are quitters! I masturbate at least three times a day, and my favorite is in the shower with the removable, massaging head. Oh, and I can't tell you who I've been with, but I love having three-ways!"
Cast: Lexi Vex

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Tags
dildo , masturbation , posing , pussy , toys