Default The Babysitter 18 scene 4

The Babysitter 18 scene 4

Info:
File Name: The Babysitter 18 scene 4
Format: JPG
File Size: 2 Mb
Resolution: 480x640
Picture: 62
Description: Capri is a teen fuck slut that we just love to bang. She looks cute and nice on the outside but she's really nasty on the inside! Capri graces us with her good looks and goes to work taking on two dicks at once. She jousts dicks and goes on all four to get spit-roasted by two guys.
Cast:
Genre: Teens

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2019-, 07:08   #137
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Tekilla88 is on a distinguished road
Default Troubled Teens 2 Scene 3

Troubled Teens 2 Scene 3

Info:
File Name: Troubled Teens 2 Scene 3
File Size: 10 Mb
Resolution: 720x1280
Picture: 137
Description: Gia Steel is the naughty redbone, who gets caught smoking on the campus by one of her professors and decides give the guy a little something to let it pass. She joins the guy back to his place to show off her phat ass and give his huge dick a ride.
Cast:
Genre: Teens

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 21-12-2019-, 12:13   #138
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen Holiday 2007 Kyanna Lee

18eighteen Holiday 2007 Kyanna Lee

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen Holiday 2007
File Size: 20 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 70
Description: Have you hooked up with Stephanie ever again? "Yeah, we had this great all-girl orgy in the locker room with our teacher, Ms. Kinner. There were toys and pussy everywhere and I was tasting everyone in there!" Tell us what it was like doing this threesome for Hussy High, Kyanna? "It was totally amazing. I always wanted to have a threesome, but I was always so nervous about asking to, like, be in one. So when Stephanie offfered to help me learn how to suck cock, and then to eat her pussy, too, I was really excited. I love sucking cock now! And eating a girl out was like tasting myself when I masturbate. It was so sweet and tangy all at once. Don't tell anyone, but I think I might get a girlfriend that I can fuck guys with all the time!" How was the threesome for you, Stephanie? "It was alright, I guess. I mean, it was fun and all, 'cause they were so into it and would be fucking hopeless without my help. I've had better. But, Kyanna is really eager to learn more, so there is hope for her yet."
Cast: Kyanna Lee
Genre: Asian, Cumshot, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 22-12-2019-, 12:18   #139
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen January 2006 Ashley Gracie

18eighteen January 2006 Ashley Gracie

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen January 2006
File Size: 25 Mb
Picture: 80
Description: Last time we saw you (Nov. '05), you were pretty insecure about your small boobs. Has all of that changed now? "Oh, yeah, big time. You guys made me feel so much better about my little titties when you told me that you really liked them, and that you were sure that any guy who I decided to go out with would like them, too. Well, guess what? That was totally true! This real cute guy Cory asked me to the homecoming dance, and what me and him did after blew me away. I never thought anything like that would ever happen to me! Okay, now we've just got to know what happened! "Well, I was really excited that Cory asked me to the homecoming dance in the first place 'cause he's, like, the big man on our high school campus. Anyway, after the dance, we went for pizza, and then I thought he was just gonna drive me home and that would be it. But he had another plan in mind!" So, he didn't take you right home. Did he take you right into his bed instead? "Well, he took me to a bed...but it wasn't his bed. See, his best friend's dad owns this nice motel right outside of our town, and his friend gave Cory the key to the nicest room in the place, and that's where me and him went. I was kind of nervous at first, but as soon as he started kissing me and taking off my dress, I got really horny. The first thing he did was start sucking and licking on my little titties, and he just kept on doing it. That's when I knew he really liked 'em!"
Cast: Ashley Gracie
Genre: Brunette, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 24-12-2019-, 12:30   #140
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen July 2005 Ryan

18eighteen July 2005 Ryan

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen July 2005
File Size: 23 Mb
Resolution: 1200x798
Picture: 60
Description: It looks like you're not all that upset about losing that bet, are you? "Ha, ha, very funny! But you're right... this is a lot better than having to pay him money, that's for sure! Actually, he's been wanting to get in my panties ever since we first started going out, but I kept on stalling 'cause I didn't want him to think that I was some kind of a slut or something. And, boy, was he ever happy when I lost our bet and I hadda pay up by giving him sex. His cock was totally hard right away, which I saw when he pulled his pants down after he licked my cunny and sucked on my clitty." The last time we saw you (Feb. '05), you were having lezzie sex with your boss. how does this compare? "Oh, this is totally different than what happened then. That older lezzie lady shoved a big two-headed dildo and a big strap-on up my cunny, and that felt cool. But having a real cock stuck up me feels even better. Plus, a fake cock can't shoot cum like a real cock can!"
Cast: Ryan
Genre: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 27-12-2019-, 12:46   #141
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen March 2002 Nastia

18eighteen March 2002 Nastia

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen March 2002
File Size: 18 Mb
Resolution: 1200x808
Picture: 82
Description: "I know some girls don't like it, but my first time was great. My boyfriend took me out and we went to the movies, then we went back to his place because his parents were away. We were making out, and I was playing with his dick like I was gonna make him cum with my hand the way I usually did. He asked me if he could put it inside me, and I was so hot for him that I told him that he could.I was so excited that I came just before he did. When it was his time, he pulled out of my pussy and poured his warm cream all over my belly. I'll never forget how good it was.'
Cast: Nastia
Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 28-12-2019-, 12:52   #142
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen March 2005 Taryn

18eighteen March 2005 Taryn

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen March 2005
File Size: 17 Mb
Resolution: 1200x778
Picture: 54
Description: So, do you know how to suck a guy's cock? "Well, not really, but I'm pretty sure I could do it. My girlfriend Leah showed me how to with a big banana, so I think I could. Anyway, Leah said if you do a thing called 69, where he kisses you down there while you suck on him at the same time, it's easy 'cause it feels so amazing that you really get into it!" It's obvious that you and Leah are very close. Why not let her lick your slit? "Oh, I thought about that. I mean, it's no big deal and I don't have a problem with it, but I'm really into guys. I remember the first time I was making out with this boy from school and I felt something move in his jeans. He told me it was his cock and that I made it hard. Then he took my hand and rubbed it up and down on the outside of his pants, which was, like, so cool. Since I really like doing that, I figure that kissing me on my other lips should be the next step!"
Cast: Taryn
Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 28-12-2019-, 22:29   #143
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen March 2006 Somaya Lynn

18eighteen March 2006 Somaya Lynn

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen March 2006
File Size: 24 Mb
Resolution: 1067x1600
Description: Damn Somaya! Here's a dollar, give us back 90 cents. How do you like it bebe? "Ya'll is crazy, but you know I had to go get fly for Valentine's Day. I treat a man right and I ride 'til the wheels come off. My man got a big ol' dick too, so I had to go hit the gym, then the lingerie store at the plaza, then the sex store for some green apple syrup he likes 'cause it tingles his balls. Skipped the candy store, since I know he's goin' love this box of chocolate. This ain't European chocolate either, this is that 'Georgia good good.' Put them nuts in my mouth, and I melt in your hand." [laughs] Good Lord! We're speechless. So, you do any anal? "Mmm. You keep at it and I'll have to bring you into the change room and suck your swollen, purple D dry. But to answer that question, I l-u-v a big dick trying to enter my blackeye. I try to make it wink twice like I'm coy, but then I usually let it all in. Sometimes he'll bust because it's 'push, push, whoa.'" Do you prefer anal over getting banged in that sweet chocolate pussy? "Oh hell no. I'll take it in the puss any hour of any day. The ass thing takes energy and I have to get sort of worked up and almost angry-like and grit my teeth. When he's jerking it and making it grow extra-large before sticking it in my ass, I'll say something obscene, like, check this: 'Oooh boy, what'd I do wrong for you to stick that big drumstick in my dark virgin ass? You can't even get a finger in durrr and here comes that big ol' sausage ready to make my ass rain like April showers.' Damn, ya'll got me hot. Lemme give you some of that slurp slurp!"
Cast: Somaya Lynn
Genre: Brunette, Ebony, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 29-12-2019-, 22:34   #144
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen May 2002 Ellie

18eighteen May 2002 Ellie

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen May 2002
File Size: 20 Mb
Resolution: 1200x793
Picture: 74
Description: "I was with this boy, Bobby, by the bleachers, hanging out after a carnival in the school parking lot. We were kissing, and he opened his mouth. I didn't know what we were doing, but it felt really good."
Cast: Ellie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 30-12-2019-, 22:39   #145
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen May 2004 Missy Monroe

18eighteen May 2004 Missy Monroe

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen May 2004
File Size: 14 Mb
Resolution: 1200x796
Picture: 54
Description: So, the best way for you to make the team was to suck and fuck the coach? "You got that right! Actually, I didn't mind doin' it at all 'cause he's always been real nice to me, and I like him a lot. I was working out real hard--you know, running and exercising and all that--and he just said, 'Missy, you're going about this in the wrong way. I like you and I think you like me, so let's just have some fun, and I'll make sure you're first string on the girls' soccer team.' Then he pulled down my shorts and started licking my slit and sucking on my clitty, and that felt real good. Then I sucked his cock good, too." Did your coach make you cum? "Big time! Actually I was kind of embarrassed when I did 'cause I squirt when I cum, but he really got off on seeing that!" See how Missy sucks and fucks her soccer coach to make the team in the hot new video 18eighteen Xtra.
Cast: Missy Monroe
Genre: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 31-12-2019-, 22:46   #146
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen November 2001 Edith

18eighteen November 2001 Edith

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen November 2001
File Size: 18 Mb
Resolution: 1200x839
Picture: 64
Description: "My favorite thing about the US are men. Specially my new boyfriend. American men are very sophisticated, intelligent and sexy. They know how to satisfy a girl."
Cast: Edith
Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 01-01-2020-, 18:01   #147
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen November 2005 Ashley Gracie

18eighteen November 2005 Ashley Gracie

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen November 2005
File Size: 22 Mb
Description: Are you really all that insecure About the size of your boobs? "I guess so. I mean, so many of my friends have such big breasts, and I thought that's what men like. One guy at school, he's such a jerk, he yelled at me in the hall, 'Flip those flapjacks. It looks like they're getting cold!' I was so bummed out, I ran into the girls room and cried. But my best friend, Alisha, told me not to be such a weenie. She says her older brother-who is a total hottie-said he likes little tits like mine, and more than a mouthful is too much!" You won't get any complaints from us. We think your boobs are amazing. "Really? That's so sweet! I just get a little freaked out sometimes, especially now that I'm into guys so much and all. I guess I can stop pushing their hands away when they try and feel me up. I used to think they'd be disappointed." And now, you no longer think that boys will be disappointed by your titties? "Well, if you guys like them, then I guess the boys I know will like them, too. See, I never let anyone feel my titties before, but I always wanted to, because when I rub them, the nipples get all hard and tingly, and my pussy gets wet, too. I can't stop thinking about what it will be like to have a boy's hands touch them. Or maybe he'll suck them. Now, I feel like I'm ready to let a boy go to second base, and who knows, maybe I'll let him go further if it feels real good."
Cast: Ashley Gracie
Genre: Brunette, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 02-01-2020-, 18:05   #148
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen November 2007 Kinzy Jo

18eighteen November 2007 Kinzy Jo

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen November 2007
File Size: 15 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Description: Did you return the favor? "Well, I give him blowies all the time. He told me that it's important that I get really good at that 'cause that's what guys like. So I practice giving him blowies every day. Sometimes he will cum on my face or my titties, but I really like it when he shoots his stuff in my mouth. Most of my friends think that's gross, but I like it. It feels warm and salty and I like to swallow it. When I let him pop my cherry soon, I'm going to ask him to shoot all of it inside me. I think that will feel really good!" What happened after they took pics of you? "They were both hard, so I told them to get naked and they jumped to it. Then we used some oils and they rubbed them all over my body. All those hands on my tits and wet pussy felt wonderful." So, did you have sex with both of them? "Yes! I kept switching from one guy to the other. It was totally great! Then I went down on one guy while the other one went down on me. I love to give blow jobs because I like to see how much I can fit in my mouth before I gag. That day, I took both of them all the way into my mouth and then I asked them to cum on me. I like to feel the warm jizz spreading on my skin. I rubbed their cum all over me until it was all gone."
Cast: Kinzy Jo
Genre: Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 02-01-2020-, 22:55   #149
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen October 2003 Meredith

18eighteen October 2003 Meredith

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen October 2003
File Size: 11 Mb
Resolution: 1040x1600
Picture: 65
Description: "I have the biggest crush on my teacher, and I think she likes me back! I mean, I sit way in the back of the class, but she's always callin' on me and having me go up to the blackboard to do math problems. And one time I noticed her checkin' out my legs when I had my real short brown corduroy skirt on! Since I've never done sex with any girl yet, I'd want her to be my teacher in that way, too. I'd like her to be real gentle at the beginning 'cause I'd be real nervous that I wasn't doing it right. I'm hoping that she likes bigger titties, too, 'cause mine grew a lot over the summer and are pretty big now. I just hope she likes all of me!"
Cast: Meredith

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 03-01-2020-, 18:10   #150
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen October 2004 Tracy

18eighteen October 2004 Tracy

Info:
File Name: 18eighteen October 2004
File Size: 17 Mb
Resolution: 1200x786
Description: You're such a cute girl! How come you don't have a boyfriend right now? "That's real nice of you to say. Thanks! Well, I used to have a boyfriend, but we broke up around last Christmas. The reason we broke up is that I found out that he was cheatin' on me with this stuck-up girl who I really hated from my school. That really pissed me off 'cause he knew I thought she was a real bitch, but that didn't stop him from messing around with her anyway. So now I use my toys to get off which is, like, okay, but not as good as the real thing. See, that's the problem. Before I messed around with my old boyfriend, I wouldn't have known what I was missing!" So, you don't cum as good when you use your toys as you do with a boy? "My ex-boyfriend used to make me cum real good, and that was without even having full sex. Like, he used to stick his fingers in my slit, and he knew exactly how to rub my clitty to make me cum real good. Sometimes he would lick me down there first, and even stick his tongue in my cunny, too. But I can make myself cum now real good using my toys if I really concentrate. What I do is, I close my eyes and pretend that it's a cute boy or a super-cute movie star like Orlando Bloom who's doin' it, and then I shove my big toy in and out till I cum. That always works really great!" It looks like you really know what you're doing! How often do you play with toys, and do you always cum? "Well, I never really kept track, but probably at least once a day. It all depends on how horny I'm feeling, and if it's safe to do it in my bedroom without getting caught. And, yeah, I cum every time, and it doesn't take real long, either!"
Cast: Tracy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Tags
dildo , masturbation , posing , pussy , toys