Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 16-09-2019-, 14:40   #61
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

EzzzBOX is on a distinguished road
Default Aisha in the Crossbow

Aisha in the Crossbow

Alexander Lightspear puts Aisha to the test with the demanding crossbow hogtie position. Can she take it? (Yes!) Does she like it? (Yes!)

Photos:1067x1600
Number pics: 113
Type: JPG
File size: 30 Mb
Tags:
Actors:

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/186232fb9eab0
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019-, 19:32   #62
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Handcuffed to Tease!

Handcuffed to Tease!

The gorgeous Chloe plays around with some steel handcuffs, just begging you to take her to bed!

Photos:1200x900
Number pics: 52
File size: 18 Mb
Tags:
Actors: Handcuffed to Tease!

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/d9a8bf7262e24
Old 12-10-2019-, 06:59   #63
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default The Boss's Latex Plaything

The Boss's Latex Plaything

Cobiearrives in the office in the latex chosen for her by Miss Andrews. Shes quickly spun around and her wrists bound behind her back. Shes panel gagged and her arms tied behind her back both harnessed and at the elbows. After having her kneel down on the ground shes bound at the ankles. Mr. Big Boss makes sure to take a bit of groping liberties throughout of course. Finally shes lowered to the ground and hogtied by Mr. Big Boss who then gives her a pat before sitting down to watch her struggle in her bondage a bit. After a bit of audience with her he finally but regrettably has to go to lunch, leavingCobieto struggle on the floor awaiting someone to come either free her or enjoy her.

Photos:487x858
Number pics: 34
File size: 9 Mb
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Cobie

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/d65a0e707a78f
Old 16-10-2019-, 18:34   #64
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Kept Bound All Day

Kept Bound All Day

Elizabeth walked into Mr Big Boss's office noticing something very weird. The calendar for him was suspiciously empty of any sort of engagement. She asked him why that was and he answered that he'd put aside adayto keep herboundand gagged instead of working. She mentioned that she still has work to do even if he doesn't and that she can't spendalldayboundand gagged. Mr Big Boss tells her that he'll gladly go delegate the work for her and she'll not have to worry. She reluctantly agrees and herdayof beingboundand gagged begins. First she's placed into a column tie that consists of wrist, elbow and ankle ropes. She's ballgagged with a large red ball and left to struggle a bit while Mr Big Boss goes off and delegates her tasks for the rest of thedaybut not before another rope is added as a harness to her upper body pulling her shoulders back. She struggles in her tight pink skirt and black top a bit showing off her assets quite nicely. She wiggles back onto his desk and seats herself to take the burden off her feet in her very high heels. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and takes a seat at his desk groping and fondling her for a bit. After a bit he heads out again to make sure that things are being done in her stead and she starts struggling again in earnest eventually working her way to the floor before he returns.Eventually she's released and Mr Big Boss moves her onto her next bondage position. She'sboundat the wrists and elbows again but this time her mouth is packed with white cloth and her head wrapped in white microfoam tape. She's fondled a bit before her skirt is removed revealing the rest of her black and white teddy. He has her spin around putting her now far less clothed form on view and she bends over showing off her assets to him before walking over and having her ass groped a bit. Elizabeth is lowered to the floor and her anklesboundtogether again before she's rolled over onto her stomach and her ankles are then summarily tied to her wrists. She's spanked a bit and groped before her breasts are pulled out of her top. He moves around in front of her and places his boot in front of her face forcing her to gag kiss it before he heads out again. She begins her struggles again in earnest rolling around and showing off her tightlyboundand gagged form for the cameras in the office. Elizabeth knows how to put on a good show for the bosses and she's definitely not disappointing in this one.

Photos:419x720
Number pics: 56
File size: 11 Mb
Actors: Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/a98f42847c9aa
Old 17-10-2019-, 17:37   #65
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default When the Boss is Away

When the Boss is Away

Gmoraswalks into the room in her tight corset, skirt, and very high heels. Lizz and her are bummed out about having to work on Saturday, but their outfits seem to give Lizz an idea as she grabs some rope and get started bindingGmorasfor some Saturday bondage fun at the office. Her arms are bound in three places and her ankles tied, but her mouth is left free so she can pick the papers that are on the ground up still. She struggles with this task for a bit before Lizz takes mercy on her and has her sit on her butt in order to receive a gag. With the gag in place she’s forced to pick the papers up with her hands before she’s finally left to the mercy of whoever Lizz chooses to send into the office after her.

Photos:454x800
Number pics: 22
File size: 5 Mb
Actors: Gmoras and Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/f445e70a11bd1
Old 20-10-2019-, 22:25   #66
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Secretary Latex and Bondage Party

Secretary Latex and Bondage Party

August 4, 2018
Constance, Tara, and Lizz are in the office admiring each other's latex and awaiting Mr. Big Boss's arrival. When he does he wastes no time putting Tara and thenConstancein their respective armbinders. Lizz and Mr. Big Boss gag both women at the same time before he adds ankle cuffs to their bondage. With both ladies secure, it's time for Lizz to join them and her arms are strapped together before her mouth is cleave gagged. Then the games begin as the women chase each other aroundthe room in their latex and bondage having a bit of a latex party in the process.

Photos:465x821
Number pics: 25
File size: 6 Mb
Actors: Constance, Tara Tied, and Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/13b0a25524cdc
Old 21-10-2019-, 21:29   #67
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Latex Secretary Hogtied

Latex Secretary Hogtied

Constanceis wearing a very tight and shiny blacklatexoutfit. Her skirt is hobbled by a series of buckles on the back. She rummages through the leather bondage gear on the desk until Mr. Big Boss arrives. He quickly binds her arms into a leather armbinder and gags her with a ball gag head harness. She is left to roam the office and decides to do a little Boss roleplay in Mr. Big Boss's chair. When Mr. Big Boss returns, he makesConstancesubmit to a strict leather hogtie. He binds her ankles together and adds a blindfold under her ball gag. Next, a leather strap is connected from her head harness to her ankles and she is forced to stay in that position until the Boss decides to let her go.

Number pics: 40
File size: 10 Mb
Actors: Constance

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/04c7a523c310a
Old 24-10-2019-, 18:34   #68
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Booted and Bound

Booted and Bound

Mr. Big Boss leadsTarainto the warehouse basement. She is wearing a colorful blouse, matching tight blue leggings, a wide leather belt, and 6 inch boots. Mr. Big Bosss plans forTarainclude posture training in the 6 inch boots and arm flexibility endurance with leather straps. Taras arms are tightly strapped behind her back. Her elbows are forced together with very little room in between. IfTaracan last the entire training session without complaining about her tight elbow bondage or the pain from standing in the boots, then Mr. Big Boss will reward her. Once her arms are bound,Tarais gagged with a panel gag head harness. A rope is attached to the d-ring of the head harness andtiedoff to a beam in the ceiling. Taras body is stretched lean, throwing her off balance. Herbootedankles are then strapped tightly together and Mr. Big Boss leaves her to stand in that position for as long as he desires.Taradoes a good job of not complaining behind the leather gag. Her eyes express the agony she is facing with the standing tie.After some time, Mr. Big Boss releasesTarafrom the stretched out standing tie and moves her to the mat on the ground. He adds an additional strap which hogties her and then he leaves her once more.Tarastruggles on the cold fold in the tight leather bondage. Her eyes screaming that the tight elbows are starting to get to her. WillTarareceive her reward from Mr. Big Boss or will she decide that she needs out of the leather elbow bondage first?

Number pics: 45
File size: 10 Mb
Actors: Tara Tied

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/adf4af8104836
Old 25-10-2019-, 02:16   #69
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Sexy Latex Bondage Seduction

Sexy Latex Bondage Seduction

Johannieis dressed in a blacklatexleotard with matching blacklatexwaist cincher. Her longs legs are complimented by the high cut design of the leotard. She walks into the office and starts posing for Mr. Big Boss. She shows off her incredibly tight body and long legs. Before her show is over, Mr. Big Boss grabs a few pieces of ropes and grabs her. He binds her arms tightly behind her back and adds a shoulder harness to make sure the rope stays nice and tight. With her arms secured,Johanniewiggles back and forth in a seductive manner, enticing Mr. Big Boss to continue.Johannieopens her pink plump lips wide and Mr. Big Boss shoves a pair of panties in her mouth. He then wraps microfoam tape tightly around her lips, silencing her for the rest of the afternoon. Per usual, Mr. Big Boss has other matters to take care of and he leavesJohanniein the office to struggle. She moves in such a seductive manner, showing off her body, the tight jute ropes, and gag. She slides on top of the desk and struggles for a bit before Mr. Big Boss returns to add more rope to her body. He ties a crotch rope that is connected to a partial leg harness. He wants to immobilize her but not completely since she struggles so nicely. Once her bondage is complete, Mr. Big Boss slips away and allowsJohannieto put on her show. Her movements and noises quicken as the air in the room thickens. The tight ropes, shinylatex, and gag have made her a bit hot and bothered and as she struggles her body surges with release.

Number pics: 51
File size: 12 Mb
Actors: Johannie

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/54e150741219d
Old 26-10-2019-, 01:18   #70
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Milf Secretary Entertains the Boss

Milf Secretary Entertains the Boss

July 3, 2018
MizzShuttersis standing in Mr. Big Bosss office wearing a tight purple latex dress with a black latex waist cincher. Her toned calfs are complimented by a pair of nylon pantyhose and 6-inch peep toe pumps. MizzShuttersrole as a secretary today is to entertain the Boss. His week has been overwhelmed with business meetings and he hasnt been able to have fun with the secretaries. Mr. Big Boss enters the office and gets down to business. He takes away MizzShuttersability to use her hands by placing them in a leather binder. He then takes away her ability to speak with a black ballgag. Mr. Big Boss has her put on a good show for him as he watches her struggle. He adds a leather collar around her neck and lashes a piece of rope to the d-ring of the collar. The Boss then takes away her ability to see with a leather blindfold. Once the blindfold is in place, he tugs on the rope making the milf secretary walk towards him. She is very uncertain in her steps and tries to maintain her posture while the Boss leads her around the room in 6-inch-high heels.Mr. Big Boss decides to change MizzShuttersgag and takes off the black ball gag. He replaces it with a panel gag head harness. MizzShuttersparts her lips willingly to accept the ball of the panel gag. She is made to stand without her vision for a few moments without his help before Mr. Big Boss moves her to the ground. He binds her ankles and attaches a rope to the d-ring of the panel gag. He pulls the rope back to her ankles and then ties it in place. He leaves MizzShuttersto struggle for him as he has business to attend. The secret surveillance cameras will record her helplessness and he will be able to enjoy it again in the privacy of his office.

Photos:486x858
Number pics: 45
Actors: Mizz Shutters

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/30fe83743309a
Old 27-10-2019-, 00:21   #71
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Latex Discipline

Latex Discipline

EnchantressSahryeis standing in front of Mr. Big Bosss desk looking at the materials gathered on top of it. Rope, microfoam tape, and a pair of panties thatSahryepretends to stuff in her mouth. Before she can see if they fit, she hears Mr. Big Bosss distinct sounding footsteps heading her way. She quickly hides the pair of panties in her until she finds an opportunity to discard them onto the desk without being seen. Mr. Big Boss states the reason she is in his office, for some discipline. Prior that day, Mr. Big Boss reviewed office surveillance footage of a bondage scene between Head Secretary, Elizabeth Andrews, and EnchantressSahrye.Sahryewas giving Elizabeth a very hard time and broke several of the rules in the employee handbook. Even thoughSahryewas an office favorite, he couldnt let her discretions slide. As Mr. Big Boss was binding Sahryes arms behind her back she came up with excuse after excuse about her behavior and even denies it. Mr. Big Boss takes the panties off the desk and stuffs them in her mouth, tired of hearing her excuses. He grabs the roll of microfoam tape and wraps it tightly around her lips. Muffled denials and the stomp of Sahryes high heel on the hard wood floor were the only things that could be heard now.Sahryeis left in the office to struggle and think about her prior behavior.Sahryerecalls Mr. Big Boss saying something about a written account of the interaction, so she searches his office to find it. She comes across a leather portfolio and finds the report. She looks around to make sure no one is coming before she rips the paper out of the book, throws it on the ground, and then uses her high heel to push it under the rug in front of the desk. Mr. Big Boss returns to grab the report and notices it is gone. He grabs some rope and finishes bindsSahryeinto a hogtie. While doing so, he notices a lump under the carpet and retrieves the hidden report. He bidsSahryefarewell as she is left to struggle and moan in a hogtie and tight microfoam tape gag.

Photos:486x858
Number pics: 47
File size: 12 Mb
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/eccecb464206a
Old 29-10-2019-, 21:30   #72
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Arresting Belle Davis

Arresting Belle Davis

September 7, 2018

I knock hard on Belle's door, not sure if she would answer or not. She comes to the door and acts shy. I introduce myself and tell her that I have a warrant for her arrest. She welcomes me into her home and then asks me if there is anything that she can do to make her unpaid parking tickets go away. I tell her I am sorry that I have to take her downtown.Belleputs on a heavy leather jacket and I push her up against the wall. I make her put her hands on top of her head while I pat her body down. I take this opportunity to feel up her legs and ass, knowing that there is nothing she can do about it. I pull one of her arms down and place a cuff around her wrist. I then bring down her other arm and cuff it together. Once her hands are securely in my handcuffs, I take my key and double lock it. I then grab her by the arm and lead her out of her own home. We walk to my car and I put her in the back seat. I put my hand on her head to make sure she didn't hit it, when getting in the back seat. Once she was sitted, I buckled her seatbelt, tightly. Her hands were placed at the small of her back, handcuffed tightly together.I walked around my car and got into the driver's seat. I buckled myself tightly with my seatbelt. I then toldBelleher rights as I drove off with her in my car.Bellelooked uncomfortable as I drove her across town. She wiggled her feet in her high heels back and forth, nervously. Finally after driving for a while, I stop and get out of the car. I unbuckle Belle's seatbelt and pull her out of the car. I lead her in the building and then take off her handcuffs.

Number pics: 15
Actors: Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/146d2c2018d87
Old 30-10-2019-, 20:33   #73
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Wrist Brace Bound and Cleave Gagged

Wrist Brace Bound and Cleave Gagged

September 3, 2018
Sahrye is wearingwristgloves in this custom. She begins by cleave gagging herself tightly with a black and white scarf. With her gag firmly in places he puts onwristbraces over her gloves. With the braces in place she rubs herself seductively till there's a cut in scene and her wrists are taped and bound. Sahrye struggles and starts gag talking about how there's no way she can get her hands untied with them bound like they are over the braces. Sahrye struggles with the bonds but can't make much headway over the impediment the braces create.

Number pics: 31
File size: 26 Mb
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/582f4dc1965a6
Old 01-11-2019-, 03:16   #74
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default Impressing the Boss

Impressing the Boss

MizzShuttershad a meeting with Mr. Big Boss and she wanted to make sure to leave a positive impression with him. Even thoughMizzShuttershad visited Mr. Big Boss a few times in his office already it wasn’t as much as she would have liked. Some of the secretaries were being asked into Mr. Big Boss’s office every week andMizzShutterswanted to be one of those secretaries. That is why she needed to impress him during their encounter. She knew he had a thing for legs, so she wore a tight latex mini skirt and strappy heels that would accentuate her toned, tanned legs. Mr. Big Boss started the meeting like all the others. He bound her arms tightly behind her back but instead of using rope he used a shiny leather arm binder. Next he gagged her with a ring gag 8 buckle bishop leather gag. He was kind enough to leave the panel open as he applied leather cuffs to her ankles and then hobbled them. Mr. Big Boss directed her to walk back and forth for a few laps before he buckled the panel to her gag and left her to struggle. He reminded her that the security cameras were watching and that she was to put on a good show while he was away from the office.MizzShuttersstruggled around the office showing off her fit legs and bound body. When Mr. Big Boss returned he switched her ring gag bishop gag out for a ball gag bishop gag. Being a busy man around the office, Mr. Big Boss had to excuse himself once more.MizzShutterswas disappointed that Mr. Big Boss wasn’t there to watch her struggle but she made sure he would have something very entertaining to watch during his down time.

Number pics: 33
File size: 8 Mb
Actors: Mizz Shutters

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/1068a49098568
Old 02-11-2019-, 02:19   #75
EzzzBOX
spymania Crazy

Default What are you Doing in My Yard?

What are you Doing in My Yard?

David has Gmora's and her with her wrists already bound she doesn't stand much of a chance against him. Moving on he binds her ankles and places her on the ground forcing her to consider why she was snooping around anyways. A white ballgag is forced into her mouth and she her elbows are bound before David steps out to make sure his fun won't be interrupted. Gmora's struggles mightily but she can't shed the ropes before David returns and adds a chicken wing rope to her and finishes her off with a hogtie and hair bondage tightly pulling her head backwards. Gmora's is still insistent she isn't going to tell David anything and so he just leaves her to struggle and decide if she wants to be a little bit more helpful.

Number pics: 49
File size: 19 Mb
Actors: Gmoras

Download >>>http://k2s.cc/file/58d9f8ecdfa4f

Tags
bdsm , pictures , punished