Old 05-01-2020-, 20:17   #31
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

D1amondL1on is on a distinguished road
Default Pierced And Perky

Pierced And Perky

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Kali Lane
There was a time when Kali didn't like sex. She lost her virginity to her first boyfriend, who also happened to be a virgin. He didn't know how to eat pussy, he didn't know how to fuck and he came too soon. As a result, Kali didn't see what the hype behind sex was. She was horny, sure, but fucking never felt good. She needed a more experienced man. Fortunately, Kali broke up with her boyfriend and hooked up with an older man. He awakened her inner slut with his expert pussy-licking skills and big cock. "Having sex with him was a complete 180 from doing it with my ex. This guy knew how to work it and he could last forever. I even had my first orgasm with him. He figured out what to do to me to make me cum and moan. I was always quiet and still before!" Once an understimulated naysayer, Kali has been converted into a believer in the power of fucking. "Now that I'm getting good sex I can't believe that I ever thought that sex sucked. But you have to understand that when I was getting laid before it was with a guy who didn't have any experience, so I didn't get much out of it. The second I would get close to like, actually feeling something in my pussy, he'd cum. But this guy I'm with now, he can fuck me through an orgasm and keep going. Sometimes I have to stop him for a minute because it's so intense!" She estimates that she's been cumming twice a day from sex lately. Her newfound sex drive even inspired her to get a piercing. "I got my hood pierced because I heard it feels really good. And it does! I can feel it rubbing my clit when I walk and I think I could cum that way if I tried. The only bad part was the recovery. I wasn't able to have sex for six weeks!"

Resolution: 1200x800
Pics/gallery: 100
Format: JPG
File size: 100 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 100 Mb
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020-, 20:28   #32
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Pale Princess

Pale Princess

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Vicky Ray
What's Vicky been up to since we last saw her in the Dec. '09 issue? Well, Vicky tells us that her parents are still a pain in the ass. They don't let her have a boyfriend and they're wary of any male suitors, but fortunately she's still sucking and fucking as much as ever. "One good thing is that they eased up on my curfew. I can come home at 1 a.m. now, so I have way more time to fuck when I go out. But I still plan to move out soon. I started working as a waitress, and I've been making pretty good money. My friend and I are going to move in together, and it's going to be a total fuckfest!" Apparently horny, young girls like to be friends with other horny, young girls. Vicky's soon-to-be roomie is just like her. She has strict parents who always cock-block her. Both of these horny buddies want to break free and go crazy fucking. "Once we move in together we're totally going to have a threeway together, and maybe even an orgy. That's a fantasy we both share. I'm pretty much straight, but I don't mind putting on a lezzie show with my friend for the guys we want to fuck. I'm so looking forward to doing whatever I want to do! It'll be so much fun to live with my friend! Not only will I be able to fuck whenever I want, but I can walk around naked, too. I can come home whenever I want and bring home whoever I want. When I masturbate, or when I fuck, I can be as loud as I want. Basically, I'm going to be getting buck wild! My roomie will be, too. She's an even bigger freak than I am. She's actually the one who brought up the idea of us having threeways and orgies together. She's done that stuff before so she knows all about it. She's bi, too, and I think she kind of wants to eat my pussy. Like I said, I'm straight. But I'll let her eat my pussy. I don't care as long as it feels good." She definitely won't be bored. With the revelation of her friend's bisexuality and eagerness to engage in group sex with Vicky, we couldn't help but wonder if this friend has ulterior motives. "She might, but I don't care. I'm open to whatever, as long as it feels good. She's a lot of fun, and I'm all about sex and fun."

Resolution: 1200x797
Pics/gallery: 40
File size: 7 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 7 Mb
Old 08-01-2020-, 20:34   #33
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default From Nerd to Nympho

From Nerd to Nympho

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actress name: Marissa Mae
Marissa's get-up in this scene isn't just for play; she actually considers herself something of a nerd. "I actually like reading books! Reading is sexy," she said. "But book nerds like to fuck, too! Honestly, having sex is way more fun. If it comes down to it, I'll always choose a boner over a book. Especially if the guy has a big, juicy dick like Juan!" We're glad it was an easy decision for Marissa. We're not exactly known for our good students, but we are known for our horny teens. After her scene, this petite cutie told us how much fun she had on top of Juan's pole: "He finally gave me the proper fucking I've been aching for. I think my little tits must've turned him on, 'cause his cock was super hard and his load was super big!"

Resolution: 3000x2002
Pics/gallery: 23
File size: 16 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 16 Mb
Old 09-01-2020-, 20:41   #34
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Fucking For You

Fucking For You

Genre: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actress name: Jessie Andrews
Jessie! You were a virgin in the Jan. '11 issue. You obviously aren't one anymore! "Nope. I'm fuckin' now! I know last time I said I wasn't in a rush to lose it, but it was like posing naked for your magazine stirred something up inside of me. I felt hornier than I ever had before, and I knew it was time for me to lose my virginity. And now that I've popped my cherry, I want to fuck on camera so the guys who read your magazine can see it and jerk off to it." So you get off on guys watching you? "Yeah, that's why I'm taking these pictures! I want guys to see me fucking and jack off 'cause of it. I want them to enjoy my pictures, 'cause I enjoyed taking them!" How was losing your virginity? "Awesome. I've never felt so filled up. And I was surprised at the things that came out of my mouth. I kept telling him how good his hard dick felt inside of me and to fuck me hard."

Pics/gallery: 43
File size: 15 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 15 Mb
Old 10-01-2020-, 20:47   #35
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Slutty Schoolgirl

Slutty Schoolgirl

Actress name: Allie James
Allie, we love your tartan skirt. Is that what you like to wear when you go to school? "Yes, I love wearing short, little skirts to school, but I always get in trouble for it. All my teachers hate me because I dress slutty and I flirt with the boys. And what pisses them off even more is that I still get good grades, so they can't do anything." What do you do when you flirt with the guys in your classes? "I tease them and I squeeze my tits together so they'll look at my cleavage when I'm talking to them. Or I'll drop something on purpose just so I can bend over and stick my ass in their face. One time I was flirting with this guy in my art class and I totally let him finger me right there. His hand started on my knee and then slowly made its way up. Of course I was wearing a skirt, so eventually he made it to my panties. Then he moved them aside and played with my clit and stuck his fingers in my pussy." Nobody noticed he was playing with your pussy? "Yeah. Some girls did see it. I even saw them whispering and looking over at us while it was happening. But I didn't care. I was too busy leaving a puddle of pussy juice in my seat. Good thing I had a change of panties in my locker because I really needed it! The girls ended up spreading rumors but I just denied it." Do you always have a change of panties in your locker? "Yes. I have to bring a change of undies or else I would be sitting in panties that are damp from my juices all day. Sometimes it's not easy being horny! I'm always nice and wet at school from talking to all the cute guys I want to fuck. And when I'm not talking to them I'm thinking of their cocks. Sometimes I even go into the bathroom to masturbate quickly or else I won't be able to focus on anything. That's when my extra pair of panties comes in most handy!"

Resolution: 1200x800
Pics/gallery: 40
File size: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb
Old 11-01-2020-, 20:51   #36
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Lounging Lezzies

Lounging Lezzies

Genre: Amateur, Brunette, Teen
Actress name: Maloree Marlee
Well, aren't you girls cute. Maloree, tell us about your licky-pal, Rosie. "Rosie was just my best friend, but now I'm not so sure I see her the same way. One day we were just lying out by the pool and the next thing I know we're touching and kissing each other all over. I always thought she was pretty but I never thought I could have those kinds of feelings for her." Rosie, are you in lezzie love with Maloree? "I was suprised that we hooked up. It's kind of weird 'cause I've never been into chicks before, but I can't deny that it felt good. Maloree sure knows how to eat pussy! I can't believe I wasted all that time chasing guys when the awesome orgasms I was looking for were right in front of my face. I think next time we should use a double-ended dildo. You get the best of both worlds: a dick inside you and some sweet clit-to-clit action. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Pics/gallery: 80
File size: 23 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 23 Mb
Old 12-01-2020-, 20:57   #37
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Your Tongue, My Hole

Your Tongue, My Hole

Genre: Amateur, Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Jessica Doltin
Jessica, we already know you like to fuck 'cause we saw you get down in Naughty Hottie Slumber Party. But what's your favorite part of sex? "Probably oral. I love to suck cock, but my all-time favorite thing is to get my pussy eaten. I could just lie there for hours with my legs open, letting a guy munch on my twat. I have big, juicy pussy lips and I go nuts when someone sucks on them and plays with them. And tongue-fucking is a must. But don't get me wrong, I love to fuck, too." What was the best oral sex you ever had? "The best pussy licking I ever got was from these two hot lezzies. I was at the grocery store and they stopped to compliment me on my outfit. We started talking and I got the lezzie vibe from them, so I gave them my number. They called me that night! I went over and within twenty minutes we were all topless and feeling on each other's boobies. They laid me down and one started sucking on my tits while the other licked my slit. I was getting really into it and I didn't even have to do anything. I could lie there and enjoy it! Then the one sucking my tits slid down and started flicking my asshole with her tongue while the other girl kept eating me out." Did you girls stuff your pussies with dildos? "Nope. It was just tongues and fingers. By the end of it the bed was soaking with all of our juices and it totally reeked of pussy! I don't think they will ever be able to get the smell out." Do you return the favor when people go down on your pussy? "Of course! I'm not that selfish. And I do enjoy pleasuring someone else, just not as much as I enjoy being pleasured. And from what I hear, I'm pretty good at returning the favor, too. Whether I'm sucking dick or licking pussy, the other person always starts moaning and moving their hips and saying my name over and over again. That's what I like to hear."

File size: 29 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 29 Mb
Old 13-01-2020-, 21:02   #38
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Wanton At Work

Wanton At Work

Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Emily Rose
Tell us about your job, Emily. "I'm in charge of the video archive at my college's library. We have old movies and documentaries and stuff like that. It can get pretty slow here, so sometimes I need to distract myself. Usually it's by going on the Internet, but sometimes when it's late and there's no one around, I'll rub one out in the archive room. Since my job isn't very exciting my mind tends to wander a lot, and I start thinking about sex. Then I get horny and I have to do something about it!" Has anyone ever caught you before? "I almost got caught once. Actually, I think the guy totally knew what I was doing, but pretended he didn't to save us both the embarrassment. I was hiding between two aisles all the way in the back, doing my thing and rubbing my pussy. I was so into it that I didn't hear one of my coworkers walk in to put back some movies. I know I must've been moaning, and I have no idea how long he was in there or what he heard. But right before I was about to cum I heard him cough and I totally freaked out. Good thing I was wearing a skirt, so I was able to pull my panties up quickly." Then what happened? "Literally like, a second after I stood up and pulled up my panties, he turned the corner into the aisle where I was. I tried to play it off like I was just putting back videos, but it totally smelled like pussy back there. He had to have smelled it. But he never said anything to me about it. Although I have noticed that he's been paying a lot more attention to me lately and giving me more compliments. A part of me is embarrassed, but another part of me is so turned on." Turned on because you want him to watch you masturbate? "Yeah, I think so! At first I was embarrassed because I was doing something scandalous that I shouldn't have been doing, and I almost got caught. But once I got over that, I started imagining what it would've been like if he had been listening to me the whole time. It really made me horny to think of him standing in the aisle next to me, listening to my moans and touching his dick. The more I think about it, the more I wouldn't mind putting on a little show for him. It's so naughty! I've even thought of masturbating more obviously so that he does catch me. It's a super gutsy move, but I might just try it."

Pics/gallery: 54
File size: 31 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 31 Mb
Old 14-01-2020-, 21:07   #39
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Atv t&a

ATV T&A

Actress name: Jessica Doltin
What's up with the ATV, Jessica? "My boyfriend and I like to go out riding on them. It's so much fun going fast and bouncing around and getting all dirty. Then we fuck!" You fuck your boyfriend whenever you go out riding your ATVs? Where? "Yes. I love to fuck outdoors. I don't even mind if I'm muddy and dirty from riding either. We usually go to this secluded spot that we know of. It's in this big field out in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes we'll lay a towel or some clothes down and just fuck on the ground. Sometimes we'll stand up. I've definitely been fucked while I was bent over the ATV a lot of times. We've tried to fuck while sitting on the ATV too but we couldn't get it to work." Have you ever ridden on an ATV naked? "It's funny you ask that because I actually tried it for the first time the other day. It was scary and exciting! I only did it for like a minute or two just to say that I did it. But I didn't feel comfortable riding without any clothes on because who knows what could happen. But for those few minutes that I was naked, it was really a rush. My boyfriend and I fucked really good right after I got off the ATV because I was so turned on from the rush. I came really fast and really hard from it. That was one of the best days ever."

Pics/gallery: 45
File size: 29 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 29 Mb
Old 15-01-2020-, 21:12   #40
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen October 2003

18eighteen October 2003

Genre:
Actress name: Bonnie

Resolution: 1044x1600
Pics/gallery: 50
File size: 10 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 10 Mb
Old 16-01-2020-, 21:18   #41
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen August 2007

18eighteen August 2007

Genre: Amateur, Asian, Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Sanaei Moon
When does the party start? "As soon as you get here, baby! And bring your friends. You heard I'm a bad girl, right? Well, it's true. I once had a gang bang in a video store!" What was that like? "Fuckin' awesome, that's what. I started cumming when the first cock got up in me and I hardly stopped until the last guy lost his load! So now, this summer, I wanna do it again, but this time out by the pool--and in daylight, too! I just have to be careful not to piss the neighbors off too much, but I figure if I invite them to join in, then they can't complain, can they?"

Resolution: 1200x801
Pics/gallery: 70
File size: 25 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 25 Mb
Old 17-01-2020-, 21:22   #42
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen February 2007

18eighteen February 2007

Genre: Brunette, Latina, Teen
Actress name: Caroline
Thanks for posing in 18eighteen, Caroline. You look great naked! "Thanks. At first, I was a little uncomfortable 'cause I had never done it before, but I looked in a mirror and thought I looked really pretty. Also, when I was posing I just imagined all the men out there who'd be looking at my pictures and wishing to have sex with me. That made me really hot and wanna go wild. Little do they know that I'm a true-blue virgin! You probably thought I was a slut!" Judging by your tight pussy, we're not surprised you're a virgin. Why are you waiting to have sex? "I dunno. I haven't really met any boys that I like at school and all of the older guys are always real rude. They only want to have sex, and I want to go to the movies and maybe to play putt-putt. I love that! I'm so good at it. 'Cept last time I played, this boy said he wanted to do me with his club!" You must be really horny since you don't have sex. Do you ever cum in your panties? "Wanna smell 'em? I'm just kidding. Gotcha! I finger my slitty and pretend I'm losing my cherry. Sometimes I get a little wet spot in the front of them. I'm always embarrassed my mom is going to see it when she does the laundry. If I get really worked up fingering my slitty and my panties are soaked--that's only happened twice--I'll just throw 'em out with the trash. It's too risky! My mom will think I'm having sex. One time she caught me with a condom in my purse and I got grounded. But I'm a virgin, I swear!"

Resolution: 1200x792
File size: 17 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 17 Mb
Old 18-01-2020-, 21:29   #43
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Cherry Pop

Cherry Pop

Genre: Redhead, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Keiko
"I always said that I was gonna keep my cherry 'till I got married, but that was just too hard for me to do! That's 'cause I started feeling horny, like, all the time, and even though I played with myself a lot to make myself cum, it got to the point that it just wasn't good enough. And once I started going out with guys, I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to stay a virgin for very much longer. And you know what? When I finally did it, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me!"

Resolution: 1200x798
Pics/gallery: 70
File size: 16 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 16 Mb
Old 19-01-2020-, 21:34   #44
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default Butt Love

Butt Love

Genre: Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Teen, Toy
Actress name: April Aniston
April is the trailblazer in her group of friends. She's a wild one who does what she wants, when she wants. "I was the first one of my friends to have sex," she said. "At first they were all prude about it, but then after I fucked they all started fucking. Now I'm doing anal and they all want to try it!" What do you tell your friends about anal? "That it's fun, it feels good and they should just do it! I was scared the first time I tried it, but once I felt how amazing it was I realized there was nothing to be scared of. You just need to be prepared and with someone who knows what they're doing. The main advice I give them is to find a guy who's done it before. Two anal virgins do not mix!"

Resolution: 3000x2002
Pics/gallery: 52
File size: 82 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 82 Mb
Old 20-01-2020-, 21:37   #45
D1amondL1on
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen October 2002

18eighteen - October 2002

Actress name: Teri
"Riding my bike to school makes me horny. How do you think you'd feel if you were a girl and that hard bicycle seat was rubbing you back and forth between your legs!"

Pics/gallery: 130
File size: 42 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 42 Mb

Tags
all sex , pussy , teens