Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 25-03-2024-, 04:21   #2281
XAPOH
Godfather of spymania-forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Goddess Valeria - Muslim Girl Worships JessicaS Shoes And Feet

Goddess Valeria - Muslim Girl Worships JessicaS Shoes And Feet

Since I showed Jessica the ropes of foot worship and femdom, she was instantly hooked on the Goddess lifestyle and wants to do it herself. Here she has a Muslim girl become her foot worshipping sub. Jessica has her sub lick the dust off here nice black shoes. She's wearing fishnet stockings that smells from wearing them the whole day, so she orders the girl the sniff her Goddess scent. The girl is ordered to worship her feet sloppy and wet just like Jessica likes it. She licks her licks her soles, inbetween her toes and sucks her toes until they are shiny with her saliva all over. While she worhips her feet, Jessica even spits in the girls face just like I taught her. Jessica is a real natural Goddess.
First Experience, Arab, Arabian, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Role Play, Roleplay, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:15:00
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 115.42 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2024-, 10:11   #2282
XAPOH

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Evilwoman - House Slave Punished With A Huge Strapon

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Evilwoman - House Slave Punished With A Huge Strapon

Today Evilwoman decided to punish her slave! He supposed to clean whole house, but he didn't make as Mistress expected! She decided to punish him with her strapon and penetrated his ass and throat hard, deep and rough!
Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Brunette, Shiny Clothing, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Humiliation, Degradation, Young Mistress, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Femdom Sex, Dildo Play, Anal Torment, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Shorts, Platform Boots, Blow Jobs, Chastity, Locked Cock
Duration : 00:09:24
File Size : 817.77 MB

Link For Download
Old 25-03-2024-, 21:51   #2283
XAPOH

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Locked And Cocked

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Locked And Cocked

Locktober is upon us and My slave kneels before Me. I cruelly tease him hard before squashing him back into his cold, cruel, metal chastity cage. I throw away the key and set about showing him how his life is going to look moving forward. My huge strap on needs sucking so I push his head all the way down My shaft. I'm going to use his holes and deny him of any pleasure. I instruct him to sit on My cock and grind onto Me, his pert ass bouncing up and down on My dick. I make him turn to face Me as he rides Me balls deep I stare into his soul and see all of his secrets laid bare. I drag him off the chair and bend him over the couch, I butt fuck him so deep, pinning his head under My hand this little slut is going to be sore for days and left chaste, frustrated and desperate.
Milf, Blonde, Nylon Catsuit, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Keyholder, English Humiliatrix, British Female Domination, Uk Mistress, Pro Domina, Degraded, Humiliation, Humliated, Sexy Clothing, High Heels, Stilettos, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bdsm, Verbal Abuse, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Cfnm, Arse Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Femdom Sex, Slutbag, Strap-on,dildo Play, Pegging, Strapon, Male Insertion, Intense Pounding, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word
Duration : 00:18:06
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1 531.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 26-03-2024-, 03:41   #2284
XAPOH

Default Goddess Lena - The Hardest Anal Fuck

Goddess Lena - The Hardest Anal Fuck

Duration : 00:10:41
File Size : 298.37 MB

Link For Download
Old 26-03-2024-, 06:36   #2285
XAPOH

Default Astrodomina - Ladies In Black 2 - Part 1

Astrodomina - Ladies In Black 2 - Part 1

Duration : 00:13:43
File Size : 285.68 MB

Link For Download
Old 26-03-2024-, 09:31   #2286
XAPOH

Default Mahoganyqen - Black Sucubuses Feast Strap-On Spit Roast Ballbusting And Whipping

Mahoganyqen - Black Sucubuses Feast Strap-On Spit Roast Ballbusting And Whipping

The dark season is a time when devilish creatures come out. Me and divine LadyPrexy were thirsty for pain and the loud moans of a weak man. We went hunting. We caught some fresh meat. We tied him up and turned his body to our playground. We made him start screaming! Every moan from his mouth made us hungrier.... Two Black Succubus Fest... We shared our meal with passion and hunger. It started with teasing, went through whipping, scratching, ballbusting bastinado and playing with nipples to making ice and sharp pegging on both sides. We make our supper last a long time and end it when our slave is completely powerless and can't keep on his feet.
Ebony, Black Domme, Ladyprexy, Lady Prexy, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spitroasted, Dungeon, Double Domination, Extreme Female Domination, Hardcore Femdom, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Bondage, Shiny Latex Bodysuit, Whipping, Whipped, Corporal Punishment, Lashing, Lashes, Pantyhose, Nylon, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Domination, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Abuse, Pain, Pegging, Moaning Slave, Brunette, Mean Mistresses, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Dildo Blowjob, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on, Strapon, Ass Spreading, Anal Stretching, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Dildo Play, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Ass Domination
Duration : 00:25:04
File Size : 1 980.7 MB

Link For Download
Old 27-03-2024-, 03:01   #2287
XAPOH

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Nurse Sadie And His Electric Orgasm

Club Stiletto Femdom - Nurse Sadie And His Electric Orgasm

Johnny's wife controls his orgasms and sends him to the alternative clinic for his monthly release. While he is at the clinic she usually has a stud over to fuck her knowing he is at the clinic having all sorts of strange things done to him. Nurse Sadie knows exactly why Johnny is there but acts like she doesn't just for the humor of listening to him explain to her why he is. She takes the stethoscope to his dick and says it appears to have no signs of life. "Is your the wife the one fucking one of our doctors here?" she asks him, then adds that she saw her there the other day. How humiliating for Johnny. Sadie says she has a special treatment for him today. She puts on rubber gloves and then tells him it's her first day on the job. "So you just finished school?" he asks her. She laughs and says "you don't need school for this." Johnny looks nervous but is soon distracted as she starts to slap his cock. She spits on her finger and sticks it up his ass, "Hmmm, you don't have a fever" she tells him. Johnny says he is having a hard time getting an erection and hasn't been able to please his wife. Sadie has a new treatment for him. A butt plug is stuck up his ass and a sounding device stuck in his penis. She then attaches both to a cord that plugs into an electric panel. "Why is there a cord attached to it?" Johnny asks. "Don't worry" Sadie replies. The camera scrolls down and you see Sadie isn't wearing panties. Let the games begin. Sadie might not have much experience but she does get Johnny hard and he does expel his jizz. "I might have to start charging more for this" Sadie says smiling as she looks at the camera.
Role Play, Roleplay, Nurse Play, Sexy Uniform, Fetish Clothing, Medical Fetish, Butt Plug, Medical Clinic, Odd Insertions, Penis Plug, Tattoo, Young Domina, Latex Gloves, Bdsm, Forced Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Electric Pain, Electroshocks, Cock Tease, Executrix, Milking, Handjob, Rods, Cock Sounded, Huge Metal Sounds, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Cbt
Duration : 00:12:11
File Size : 1 171.37 MB

Link For Download
Old 28-03-2024-, 02:21   #2288
XAPOH

Default Elis Euryale - Dutch Stratching Damage

Elis Euryale - Dutch Stratching Damage

Duration : 00:09:22
File Size : 222.98 MB

Link For Download
Old 28-03-2024-, 05:16   #2289
XAPOH

Default Licking Girls Feet - Iren Pamela And Nelly - Thank Us For Your Humiliations

Licking Girls Feet - Iren Pamela And Nelly - Thank Us For Your Humiliations

Iren, Pamela and Nelly got together again .. What could be more fun than having fun with a live toy .. Pamela called her slave misha and she immediately came running. It seemed to Pamela that misha ran for a long time and that a hard day awaited the slave. The pathetic slave gets slapped by her Mistresses and thanks them for it. They spit in her face and on the floor and order her to lick up every drop of their saliva. "Bring our boots whore! They are dirty!" - The girls ordered. The slave brought the girls' boots and they wiped them on her tongue. They used misha's mouth as a human ashtray.. misha endured all the humiliations and only said words of gratitude.. What else can a miserable slave say?
Group Domination, Triple Domination, Hand Fetish, Hand Kissing, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Dommes, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Brunette, Blonde, Smoke, Smoking Fetish, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman
Duration : 00:21:10
File Size : 1 518.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 28-03-2024-, 08:11   #2290
XAPOH

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alsu And Sarah - Humiliation From Two Beautiful Cousins

Licking Girls Feet - Alsu And Sarah - Humiliation From Two Beautiful Cousins

Being on her knees the slave girl anna waits for the arrival of her Mistresses Sarah and Alsu. Once the cousins enter the house it's the duty of the slave girl to wish them properly by kissing their shoes. After inviting Sarah and Alsu, the slave girl crawls for her next task. And this task is considered as the most important task as the slave girl should give her utmost devotion in cleaning the dirty shoe soles of Sarah and Alsu. Both the girls don't like their shoes to be dirty, so it's the duty of the slave girl to clean them properly using her tongue. Once after cleaning the shoes, the slave girl should remove the shoes and sniff them as much as she can. And before she could peel off the socks, the slave girl should give a thorough sniff of the girls' socks too. Before allowing her to sniff their beautiful feet, beautiful cousins make the slave girl gag on their sweaty socks. Slave girl continues with her skillful tongue as she does her best in cleaning the sweaty feet of Sarah and Alsu. The girls have been in their shoes all day and their feet are tired and really sweaty. Slave girl licks their perfect soles and sucks their toes and cleans in between their sweaty toes and eats their toejam. Once the slave girl had done a good job of cleaning the feet of Sarah and Alsu, they decided to reward her. And what better way to reward her other than spitting on her mouth? So the girls take turns to spit on anna's mouth. They spit all over her ugly face and make her lick it up. To add more humiliation, cousins make anna lick and clean all their spit from the floor. Sarah and Alsu have an interesting game for anna. They tie up both her hands behind her back and kick her on the ground and make the slave girl crawl like a worm on the floor and humiliate her for being so pathetic. To make things more interesting the girls make her crawl all over the floor in desperation to kiss their feet. They make it more difficult for the slave girl to crawl as they tie a rope all over her and restrict her by making it more difficult for her to crawl and worship their feet. It looks like the slave girl is about to cry and finally cousins try to be generous as They allow Their desperate slave girl to kiss and worship their perfect feet.
Jeans, Denim, Double Domination, Rope Bondage, Sneakers, Sneaker Fetish, Sneaker Worship, Sneaker Licking, Dirty Shoes Licking, Socks Gagging, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:46:21
File Size : 2 756.6 MB

Link For Download
Old 28-03-2024-, 11:06   #2291
XAPOH

Default Lady Valeska - Fisting And Edging Their Gimp

Lady Valeska - Fisting And Edging Their Gimp

Duration : 00:11:28
File Size : 512.13 MB

Link For Download
Old 28-03-2024-, 22:46   #2292
XAPOH

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Legs Up I Want To Fuck You Hard

Ladyannabelle666 - Legs Up I Want To Fuck You Hard

Duration : 00:10:06
File Size : 446.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 29-03-2024-, 10:26   #2293
XAPOH

Default Men Are Slaves - Kaiia Eve 2204

Men Are Slaves - Kaiia Eve 2204

Foot Fetish, Foot Kissing, Tattoo, Blonde, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Spit In Mouth, Scissor, Headscissor, Scissoring, Degradation, Menareslaves, Mas, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Bdsm, Mean Mistress, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:08:43
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 888.45 MB

Link For Download
Old 30-03-2024-, 09:46   #2294
XAPOH

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Woof Woof I Am An Ashtray

Ladyannabelle666 - Woof Woof I Am An Ashtray

Duration : 00:06:12
File Size : 103.74 MB

Link For Download
Old 30-03-2024-, 12:41   #2295
XAPOH

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Face Fucking And Feminization By Aliena Moore And Evilwoman

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Face Fucking And Feminization By Aliena Moore And Evilwoman

Aliena Moore and Evilwoman will use this male loser, Mistresses will humiliate him and transform into a sissy slut. Dommes decided to use their strap-on cocks to penetrate his pathetic throat deep! Today he will get a hard face fucking by 2 divine Mistresses!
Fit Mistress, Evil Woman, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Sissy Slut, Cross Dressing, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Slut Training, Double Domination, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Pvc, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Knee High Heels, Latex Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Goddess, Brunette, Degradation, Humiliation, Young Dommes, Strapon Sucking, Strap-on Gagging, Dildo Gagging, Dildo Play, Dominant Womaen, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:10:12
File Size : 886.63 MB

Link For Download