Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 22-09-2023-, 05:58   #61
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default ******** Mary Kitty - Stepdad And Ste...

******** Mary Kitty - Stepdad And Stepdaughter Video

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:29:22
Size: 539 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a02a89ac06d4d/...hter_Video.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 22-09-2023-, 08:12   #62
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Reagan Foxx, Ricky Spanish - Mommy Cu...

Reagan Foxx, Ricky Spanish - Mommy Cums First

MILF of the Year, Stepmom (Reagan Foxx), gets out of the shower and tries to phone her husband, but he's not picking up as usual. She changes into a little something fresh and pretty and calls out for her stepson Ricky (Spanish), and complains about his father: "I don't like being ignored". She suspects he's carrying on with his secretary.

The young man tries to reassure his mom: "You're beautiful -my friends think you're hot". Wearing her heart on her sleeve, she wonders: "Do you think I should leave him?". Ricky is reluctant to have this conversation, replying merely: "I would miss you around the house". "I think that's sweet. A boy's best friend should be his mother", she replies. Ricky becomes increasingly uncomfortable, not wanting to answer his stepmom's personal questions. Finally, she gets to the point: "Honey, I'm sorry, you don't have a girlfriend, do you?".

She hugs him, declaring: "I'm just surprised, that's all. You're so handsome -you are a younger version of your father. You're kind, you're sensitive, and I know you're going to be able to please a woman just the way she needs to be pleased". Noting that his dad isn't phoning her she boldly says: "I was thinking that you and I could use this to get back at him. He doesn't see what an amazing kid you are -he doesn't respect you. You and me, we're home alone. I'm sexually frustrated -you're sexually frustrated". Ricky says he's not a virgin, but his girlfriend moved away. He doesn't get his stepmom's drift, so Reagan impulsively pulls him toward her and kisses Ricky lustily on the lips.

Grabbing his crotch, Reagan declares: "What I'm trying to tell you, do you want this?". Then she whispers: "I need you to be an incredible lover. Would you like that?". Ricky nods his assent, saying: "I want you to teach me, mom". "Lesson number one: women like to be complimented", she asserts. "You're so hot, you're so beautiful", Ricky complies, and starts kneading her breast. She pulls down his slacks and a big, erect cock pops out. She starts stroking it, and then bends over, taking it in her mouth. "Lesson number two: take your time, and taste every single inch of your partner", she purrs. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:44:11
Size: 1373 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1456fa69dfca/..._TabooHeat.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 10:25   #63
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Ophelia Kaan, Ricky Spanish - Buildin...

Ophelia Kaan, Ricky Spanish - Building Up Mom

Stepson Ricky (Spanish) thinks his stepmother (Ophelia Kaan) looks really hot, and he's not reluctant to tell her so, when she asks his opinion if the outfit (featuring a short skirt) is appropriate for her to wear to work. He tells her it's fine, and even helps her let her hair down to hang freely as just the right touch to complete the look.

Left alone in the bathroom, Ricky can't resist sniffing a pair of stepmom's panties lying on the sink counter, and it's clear he has a thing for the mature stepmom. He sits down on the toilet seat and whips out his big dick, masturbating as he continues to be stimulated by sniffing her underwear. Without warning mom returns to the bathroom to fetch her car keys, but fortunately for Ricky she doesn't seem to see what he's doing, having replaced her necessary glasses with contacts that she hasn't adjusted to yet.

That night, mom is in bed in her pajamas typing away on her laptop when Ricky visits her bedroom. They talk about mom getting up the courage to ask her boss for a raise -she's never gotten one in 18 years of service at the company. The boss turned her down cold, so she's typing up her resume, set to look for a new job. Ricky offers encouragement but his mom sounds defeatist, claiming: "It seems like all his colleagues have secretaries that toddle around the office in four-inch heels, miniskirts and push-up bras. I don't know how I'm going to compete with some eighteen-year-old girl, your age". Ricky disagrees, indicating how hot he thinks she is. She rewards him with a kiss on the cheek, and Ricky returns the favor, going back to his bedroom to sleep. He's surprised when mom walks into his bedroom and calmly, without a word, removes her panties and hands them over, announcing to him: "They're nicer than the ones you had earlier". Yes, she did see him jerking off in the bathroom, her contact lenses working just fine. She turns to leave, but remains instead, asking her son what he does with them.

Ricky demonstrates, pulling down the bed covers, exposing his erect cock and wrapping the panties around it. Mom sits down on the bed to observe, and after a few strokes she instructs: "Let mommy". She begins giving him a hand job, declaring "I just wanted to make you feel good". She spreads her legs wide and starts rubbing her own bald pussy as Ricky resumes jerking his own cock. "You make me feel beautiful, and confident, like I could make any of my wildest dreams come true", mom says.

They begin passionately kissing each other, and then mommy leans back, with Ricky beginning to go down on her. As he licks her pussy, she raises her pajama tops and asks him to touch her nipples, pointing out and ready for action. As mommy becomes more and more aroused she keeps praising him, and his tongue brings her to orgasm. "Put your cock in my mouth", she requests. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Duratio: 00:48:51
Size: 1512 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/61b14db6407ff/...ing_Up_Mom.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 12:39   #64
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Fifigirl9 - Family Fishnet S...

******** Fifigirl9 - Family Fishnet Sextape Video Leaked

Resolution: 574 x 1080
Duratio: 00:08:59
Size: 95 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/14f9143209b0a/...deo_Leaked.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 15:11   #65
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Naughty Bedtime With Sister

Naughty Bedtime With Sister

Ok so my wife goes through my phone while I'm out swimming with my sister and her husband outside. She sees I left my phone open and on the camera mode and I've taken a few pics of my sister in her bikini including a few zoomed in on her tits and ass. So she's obviously shocked and disgusted so she decides to go digging through some more of his photos and finds more sexy pics from her Instagram and facebook and stuff, thennn she finds a few really sexy ones where your holding your tits in your hands ones that he stole from your phone that were obviously meant for her husband! So she runs and calls my sister (you) to come inside and she talks to u and tells u everything. You are shocked and grossed out and can't believe it, and confront me about it and scold me at first saying things like what the fuck is wrong with u I'm your fucking sister! How long has this been going on?! Even with my excuses about how sorry i am and how i never get laid anymore and it's been like 6 months you're still super pissed! But then slowly start to feel bad for him and tease him and eventually make him jerk off over those pics in front of u to start, saying all kinds of dirty taboo things like does your sister turn u on? How long have u felt this way about me? What part of me do u love best? Is it my big double D tits?! Or this sexy round ass?! They're wayyyyy bigger and better than your wife's. Eventually u get pretty turned on and u feel kind of bad and also love ur step brother in a weird fucked up kind of way. So u ask if he wants to see the real thing. Halfway through stripping while u have a handbra u have second thoughts because he is ur brother after all. But then u say fuck it let's just do it once to get it out of your system. Revealing ur naked body is thee single greatest moment everrrrr to him so whatever that means to u I'm sure u know how best to work that. All while talking really dirty (u can say whatever perverted dirty things u like) and comparing your tits and ass and gorgeous face to my wife and how much hotter you are! Even asking if I went with someone like her because she looks kind of like your sister. U wonder if ur step brother is in love with u or something. So u ask him who has a nicer ass? Nicer tits? That's where the beginning of u comparing everything u do from here on out to my wife..starting with asking him if his wife ever titty fucks me?! (Then u titty fuck) Does she ever suck your cock anymore? (Then u suck his dick) u can slap your face with the cock a few times too. Thennn u ask him if he's so in love with u would he want to fuck his beautiful sister?! Again comparing everything u do and how much better u are. Then for the ending If u could do a cumshot on ur tits. Oh and all this happens while your husband and my wife are just outside. And my wife thinks ur having a serious chat with me about what she saw.

File size: 829MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:06
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4780994c81c22/...my_brother.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 17:09   #66
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Anya Olsen & Krissy Lynn - Moms Valen...

Anya Olsen & Krissy Lynn - Moms Valentines Day Fun

It's Valentine's Day, the first that Oliver Flynn, his stepmom Krissy Lynn, and Krissy's adopted daughter, Anya Olson are spending together. Anya is super into Oliver, always trying to suck his dick. When Krissy walks in on Oliver writing out Valentine's for his class at school, she insists that he make one for Oliver, too. When Oliver gives Anya the card, she gives him a huge hug and tells him he's the best brother ever.

Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:38:49
Size: 822 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b55967a710f3e/...es_Day_Fun.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 19:20   #67
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Naomi Soraya - Happy Daddys ...

******** Naomi Soraya - Happy Daddys Day

Duration: 00:27:28
Size: 1239 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3e96750061f71/...Daddys_Day.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 21:38   #68
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Switching Up Sexy Stepsister

Switching Up Sexy Stepsister

Are you a fan of overly obvious sexual innuendo? Well, Dani Rivers and Rosalyn Sphinx are. These stepsisters cant help but make jokes about nuts while eating their snacks. At least they have good hygienic practices. They brush their teeth and then take a stepsisterly rest together, tops off of course. Later on, Dani hatches an ingenious scheme. Shes been fooling around with a guy recently, and since everyone is always calling Dani and Rosalyn twins, she thinks they she should do a switch up on him. Dani sucks with youth and vigor, but our stud doesnt notice a thing as Rosalyn replaces her and begins to enthusiastically choke on his chode.
He catches on soon enough, and the stepsisters are busted. They start making out instead of trying to use words to explain, and our stud understands right away. They head upstairs and go for a wild romp on the bed. Our stud fucks them like a stallion while they 69 each other into euphoria. Finally, he busts a nut and they lick if off each other. Now theres a couple girls working together for the greater good. Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

File size: 946MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:46:39

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ca139fb89bf01/...Stepsister.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 23:46   #69
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Spikey Dee, Christie Stevens - I've S...

Spikey Dee, Christie Stevens - I've Seen It

Stepmom (Christie Stevens) confronts her son (Spikey Dee), after she checks out his cell phone that he left lying around the house.

"I don't believe in secrets", she declares and criticizes him for the sexting messages and selfies he sent to many women, which she discovered on his phone. "You are blessed. You must get it from your mother's side, because your father -he isn't very well-endowed", Christie says, with a smile. She invites Spikey to sit on the couch with her but he signals No, too shy. (In the POV-camera format, camera movements indicate the responses of the silent stepson.) "Let me see it, please?", she requests. Spikey starts to leave the living room, but stepmom stops him, pleading: "You must think I'm desperate. I promise I'm not. I've just never seen a cock as beautiful as yours", referring to the shots of it found on his phone. She convinces him to go with her to her bedroom for privacy, and checks at the windows and curtains for possible peepers, declaring "The coast is clear". As she unbuttons her blouse, she notes: "Your dad won't be home till later. I bet you never expected to see me like this. I have a confession -I've been thinking about you for a long time. Your father, he just isn't interested in me anymore. I just haven't been touched in so long". As she removes her bra, revealing her large, full breasts, Christie asks: "Does mommy make you hard?". Quickly kneeling down in front of him, she pulls down his jeans and briefs, with his long, erect cock popping out in front of her face. "The real thing's even better than the photos", she says, and begins to stroke it. Sucking on it deeply, to the point of gagging, she keeps up the dirty talk, while noting: "Just don't tell your father, promise?". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Duration: 00:35:47
Size: 1102 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/60f7c51ff8030/I_ve_Seen_It.mp4
Old 23-09-2023-, 02:00   #70
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Step-Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Bria...

Step-Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Brianna Beach - The Donation

I just wanted to come by and check on you. I know your mom's only away for a few days, but I wanted to see if you needed anything. So everything is good. Well, I did want to talk to you about something actually. I've been try to get pregnant for the last few months. It hasn't worked. And I know this might sound crazy but I think you might be able to help me

Duration: 00:26:30
Size: 925 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1456fa69dfca/..._TabooHeat.mp4
Old 23-09-2023-, 04:14   #71
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Eva Generosi - My Sister wan...

******** Eva Generosi - My Sister want more

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:40
Size: 129 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/466609ce83b85/...deo_Leaked.mp4
Old 23-09-2023-, 08:41   #72
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Stepdad seduces teen Daughter

Stepdad seduces teen Daughter

Stepdad sees her daughter doing her homework but he has other things in he's mind since mom is not home at the moment

File size: 504MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 01:11:08

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8749f78c46663/...loe_Temple.mp4
Old 23-09-2023-, 10:55   #73
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Nick Strokes, Shay Sights - Is Your F...

Nick Strokes, Shay Sights - Is Your Father Home?

Stepmom (Shay Sights) is a taskmaster: when her son Nick (Strokes) brings her a glass of water, she immediately reprimands him for failing to put a coaster under the glass -"what if it leaves a mark on the living room coffee table?"

She complains to her silent stepson (his responses are only denoted by camera movements signifying Yes or No in the POV-camera format) about how his dad pays no attention to her at all, not the way a husband should treat his wife. And she works like a dog, even though he told her she'd neve have to work a day in her life. She does concede that he has raised Nick well, noting: "I'm so happy to have you". She invites him upstairs to her bedroom to help her pick out the outfits she'll wear for the week. Relaxing on her bed, she speaks confidentially to Nick: "You know your father, he's not a good man. He has mistresses -he's not good like you, Nick. He doesn't fulfill any of his husbandly duties -do you know what I mean? Husbands and wives are supposed to make love. I do everything I'm supposed to and I'm a good wife -I'm obedient, I cook dinner every night. I don't think of it as a chore -I like pleasing men. Your father just never asks anymore. He's always busy, or working. He falls asleep before I'm even satisfied sometimes. It's not the life I want to live". Shay reaches out to Nick, rubbing his side, and declares: "Don't be shy. You see how hard I work for this family, don't you? You want me to be happy, don't you? I deserve to be satisfied, don't I?". She begins to stroke his groin, and says: "You're a big boy -I wouldn't have guessed", but Nick removes her hands from his body. She takes umbrage, saying: "I thought you wanted to help me. I know it seems strange, maybe a little bit unconventional, but we all have needs -even you do. I felt how hard you were. Don't be ashamed -you're a very well-endowed young man -you'll make a lot of women happy. Tell me the truth: when you're stroking that nice, big cock, do you ever think about mommy?". Shay takes her son's hand and places it on her breast, asking: "Is that what you imagined it would feel like?". She kneels down in front of him and rubs his cock, saying: "You've been wanting mommy to touch you for a long time. You've been such a good boy, doing everything mommy wanted you to do, mommy's going to give you a surprise". She undoes his jeans, with his semi-erect dick popping out in front of her face. "Is that all for mommy?", she purrs, grasping his cock and licking its tip. She begins sucking it, going deeper and deeper. "Mommy likes feeling it get hard in her mouth", she whispers. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Duratio: 00:42:01
Size: 1.27 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9c26448cafdb6/...ather_Home.mp4
Old 23-09-2023-, 13:33   #74
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Tyler, Sarah Taylor - Stay A Little L...

Tyler, Sarah Taylor - Stay A Little Longer

Sarah hates the idea of her stepson, Tyler, going away from home and leaving her alone. Tyler helps Sarah so much that she doesn't know what to do without him. To show Tyler why he needs to stick around a while and keep her company, she gives him something he won't find anywhere else - stepmom's pussy! Tyler is completely baffled but too turned on to stop messing around with his stepmom. She sucks his cock in a way he's never experienced and is entirely under the control of her powerful milf magic

Duratio: 00:51:29
Size: 1938 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/46f53ec8dd23e/...tle_Longer.mp4
Old 23-09-2023-, 15:23   #75
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Kiarra Kai - I Want My Stepdaddy`s Co...

Kiarra Kai - I Want My Stepdaddy`s Cock POV Family sex FullHD 1080p

Stunning teen Kiarra Kai has a thing for her stepfather's huge cock. She can't stop thinking about it as she slurps the popsicle on her hand. Kiarra would prefer to suck her stepdad's cock instead of the popsicle. Luckily, her stepbrother would also like this naughty girl to suck his huge dick. Kiarra can't hide her excitement as her stepdaddy enters her room. The naughty slut teases the man of the house first with the popsicle, licking and sucking it like a real slut. Kiarra's purple-ish top and tight short denim make her stepfather crave for her enticing body. Kiarra is quick to dispose of the popsicle in exchange for his step dad's cock. Her stepfather can still feel the coldness in Kiarra's mouth as she gives his hard dick a blowjob and deepthroat. After the quick cock-sucking, Kiarra takes off her clothes and offers her teen pussy to her stepfather. The man of the house didn't even think twice when he slid his cock into the wet cunt. He fucks his stepdaughter from behind while she looks at him with eyes that are wanting for more. Kiarra's bubble butt bounces with every thrust of his cock deep into her pussy. The naughty slut licks her pussy juice off the cock before putting it back inside her. Kiarra rides her stepfather's cock like a real cowgirl. She spreads her legs to show her stepdaddy the full splendor of her stretched out unshaved pussy. The horny stepfather keeps on ramming his cock into his stepdaughter. He has no plans of stopping until Kiarra cums over and over again. Her petite body shivers in pleasure as creams all over her stepfather's huge cock. The lucky guy continues to fuck Kiara in the pussy until he also feels that he is about to cum. He strokes his cock in front of the naughty girl until he lets out a huge helping of cum to Kiarra's face.

Tags: Deepthroat, Huge Cock, Jeans, Petite, Step Brother

Duration: 00:17:56
Size: 1033 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3f7c004309e07/...addys_Cock.mp4