Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 10-03-2024-, 21:48   #31
Karfera
Godfather of spymania-forum

Karfera is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Extreme female domination - Part 4

Duration: 00:19:03
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1599 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS TANGENT WORLD OF FEMDOM: "SIGHTS, SCENTS AND TASTES OF TANGENT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/29/24)
TAGS: BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, SWEAT WORSHIP, SCENT FETISH, RIDING WOMAN, PONY PLAY, HUMAN PONY, PONYPLAY, ASS WORSHIP, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT GAGGING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, STOCKINGS, NYLON, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOTLICKER, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, DEGRADATION, DEGRADE, HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTLICKER, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET FOOT DOMINATION, TOE SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: Well here we are on February 29, 2024. That doesn't come along too often, but what is far more rare is the opportunity to experience the essence of Tangent - the visuals, the scents, the flavors and more. Draven Navarro is the fortunate slave to have the opportunity today.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Karfera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024-, 01:28   #32
Karfera

Duration: 00:10:20
FileSize: 1011 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EMPRESS JENNIFER: "IN THE TUNNEL OF BEATDOWN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/11/22)
TAGS: MASKED, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, ASIAN PRINCESS, EMPRESSJENNXO, BRUNETTE, FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, PAIN, BEATING, BEATDOWNS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, VERBAL ABUSE, MEAN GODDESS, LATINA, BOOT WORSHIP, TRAINING, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER
DESCRIPTION: THIS IS MY TUNNEL BITCHES; BUMS COME IN AND SLAVES COME OUT! The sight of a lazy man makes Me boil! I cant stand the notion of a worthless bum lying around asking for a handout. you know some people may think I'm just a cold heartless bitch, but they misunderstand Me. What you may not know is I have a charitable side. I take bums and turn their life around. YES I make them useful, productive members of society by TURNING THEM INTO MY SLAVES! Men really need a women to shape them up so I give this homeless loser a series of face slaps and ballbusting and whatever else I can think of to motivate him to do something with his life. I even make him lick and kiss My boots as people walk by. I just think of it as a way I give back to the community, I'm always here with a helping hand for My neighborhood.

Download LINK:

Download File (1 012.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 11-03-2024-, 03:11   #33
Karfera

Duration: 00:36:48
FileSize: 1137 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "I LOST MY ANAL VIRGINITY TO MANDY MARX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/11/24)
TAGS: VIRGIN HUMILIATION, SEXY CLOTHING, WETLOOK LATEX LEGGINGS, SHINY PVC PANTS, LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT DOMINATION, DILDO GAGGING, FOOT LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, BLONDE, MASKED, BDSM, THROAT FUCK, FACE FUCKING, FACEFUCKING, SLAVE TRAINING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, THROAT FUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, HUMILIATION, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, DILDO GAGGING, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 11-03-2024-, 13:27   #34
Karfera

Duration: 00:33:42
FileSize: 3148 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ELISE GRAVES BONDAGE LIBERATION: "INTENSE TICKLE TORMENT! - HEAVY AND ELISE GRAVES - HEAVY WILLINGLY SUBJECTS THEMSELVES TO HEAVY LEATHER RESTRAINTS, INSANE TICKLING, AND GENERALLY BEING ELISE'S PLAYTHING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/23/23)
TAGS: MILF, BONDAGE, FEMALE TICKLING MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, MEDICAL FETISH, SENSUAL TICKLING, FEMDOM, LEATHER RESTRAINTS, MEDICAL RESTRAINTS, LEG BRACE ARM BRACE, SADISTIC GLEE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASING, HANDJOB, ORGASM, BLINDFOLD SENSORY DEP
DESCRIPTION: There comes a time in everyone’s life when you want to see what you are made of. Are you really as tough as you think? Do you truly have the mental strength to manage extreme situations? Will you collapse and fall apart, or will you stand firm and act with integrity? Perhaps, somewhere in the middle! The absolutely beautiful and very strong Heavy opened themselves up to this question in terms of actively facing a fear. That fear is the fear of being tickled. I know that may sound silly, but for those who are (deliciously!) ticklish such as Heavy, being tickled can be one of the most intense sensations ever, as you tend to loose control of yourself when being tickled. The moment that Elise learned that Heavy is not only SUPER ticklish, but also SUPER scared of being tickled, well, you know, she simply wanted to eat that right up, as Elise, herself, is SUPER ticklish and has a HUGE tickle torment fetish. This means that Elise derives intense satisfaction and pleasure from the anticipation and energy felt between the tickler and ticklee. As you will see, Elise needed to restrain Heavy in such a significant manner so that Heavy would not be able to escape. Therefore each of Heavy’s muscular limbs are restrained in thick leather medical splints, tied securely to the bed. Each of Heavy’s fingers is zip-tied to the side of the bed to prevent them from pulling out when convulsing in response. Heavy’s balls are tied to hell and back with thin rubber tubing and pulled to the edge of the bed. This is all very important, as Heavy would absolutely escape if given the opportunity! The body simply wants to do what it wants to do, and in this case, it does not want to be subjected to tickling. However, Heavy, the person, did consent to see what it would be like to submit themselves to Elise and her sadistic tickling desires. It was an extreme honor for Elise to receive Heavy’s vulnerable offering and she she did not take it for granted. Or did she?

Download LINK:

Download File (3.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 11-03-2024-, 16:31   #35
Karfera

Duration: 00:13:44
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1008 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "SABLIQUE - PYTHON LEG NECK SQUEEZE" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 10/11/23)
TAGS: BODYSCISSOR, ASS WORSHIP, ASS KISSING, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, ULTRA HD, UHD, SHINY YOGA PANTS, GLOSSY YOGA LEGGINGS, SPANDEX, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, TIGHT PANTS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, GLOSS, BETA MALE, MIXED WRESTLING, MOANING SLAVE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PANIC, STRUGGLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, PAIN, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: YOU MUST WATCH THIS CLIP NOW!

Download LINK:

Download File (1 009.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 11-03-2024-, 21:29   #36
Karfera

Duration: 00:05:29
FileSize: 615 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "JAZMIN - FOOT AND ASS WORSHIP WHILE MAKING MUD" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/08/23)
TAGS: TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET HUMILIATION, JAZMIN LUV, PINK HAIR, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, DIRTY ASS CLEANING, ULTRA HD, UHD, OBJECTIFICATION, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, DIRTY TALK, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FEET LICKING, SPITTING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Jazmin is sitting on the toilet. Doing #2. This loser nerd is laying in front of the toilet licking her feet clean as she does what she has to. How humiliating!! She would never do anything like that in front of her boyfriend. Betas don't deserve respect! When she is finished she stands up and demands he lick her asshole. He uses his tongue to clean her asshole out. Getting everything nice and perfect again. LOL ew its like he is basically human toilet paper.

Download LINK:

Download File (615.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 12-03-2024-, 02:29   #37
Karfera

Duration: 00:17:47
FileSize: 1597 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "I CAN MAKE ANY MAN SUCK A DICK FOR ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/11/23)
TAGS: MILF, REDHEAD, BDSM, DUNGEON, BIG TITS, MASKED, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, WETLOOK PVC OUTFIT, SEXY CLOTHING, GLOVE FETISH, ASS TEASE, TEASING, STOCKINGS, NYLON, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, CUM IN MOUTH, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, BETA MALE, MEAN BRAT, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, CUMEATING, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, CUMSHOT, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI
DESCRIPTION: Oh I just hate deviance in a slave! It was time for me to prove to this slave that I have the ability to make him do ANYTHING I want! Using the powers of seduction, I rendered my slave completely helpless and weak! I make him oil my pert round titties before engulfing him with them. I make him appreciate my gorgeous perfect ass! I even tease him with sniffing at my sweaty pussy that had been encased in latex all day! As I watch him wilt helplessly before me, I bring in my hung black alpha bull! It was time to teach him that he is just a little cock sucker! I goad him into taking the tip in his slutty mouth, before ramming his throat all the way down the full length of my bulls shaft! This little bitch was going to suck cock even against his will! I even made him take BBC cum and guzzle it down too! Ha! Who knows what I shall make him do next!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 12-03-2024-, 13:57   #38
Karfera

Duration: 00:14:19
FileSize: 616 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "ALLIE HEART - EVIL DICK TIE BLOWJOB" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/08/24)
TAGS: BONDAGE, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BLONDE, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLOW JOBS, BLOWJOB, COCK SUCKING, BRAT GIRLS, SHINY NYLON CATSUIT, BDSM, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: No matter how hard I suck, he just won't cum. All I want is his cum. It’s driving me crazy, and probably him too. I stuff his cock as deep as it will go down my throat, and all the bobbing and deep-throated mouth fucking in the world just makes him moan in more agony. Borderline painful moans, like he’s absolutely suffering with his dick inside my mouth. I don't get it, just cum already!

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (616.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 12-03-2024-, 23:12   #39
Karfera

Duration: 00:10:04
FileSize: 1222 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "KARLY - FOOT FACE SLAPS AND BEATDOWN" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 02/09/23)
TAGS: ULTRA HD, UHD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, BEATDOWNS, KICKING, BRUNETTE, YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, TIGHT PANTS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, THROATSTANDING, THROAT STANDING, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, FOOT SLAPPING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, MALE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Pain slut is a great stress reliever. He can take a lot of pain so it's fun for us girls to take him past his limit and make him cry. Karly kicks his face til its purple. She stomps on him while he is laying on the ground. You can watch her feet sink deep down into his body. She kicks his body, and he whimpers. Then the best part. She gives him her spit! He is a fat fuck who doesn't need to eat anymore. He can be on a spit diet!! Have fun watching this beatdown!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 13-03-2024-, 02:30   #40
Karfera

Duration: 00:10:32
FileSize: 619 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRATTY FOOT GIRLS: "AUBREE - SMOTHERED UNDER MY SWEATY ASS!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/12/23)
TAGS: AUBREE LANE, ACROSUAVE, BIG TITS, BLONDE, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BETA MALE, BDSM, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, EXECUTRIX, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FULLWEIGHT, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER FEMALE ASS, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS FETISH, SADISTIC ASS
DESCRIPTION: Aubree has just found out her boyfriend has been two timing her with one of her friends. He's always given her a hard time about being a Domme and now he's about to find out what she does to her slaves by burying his face deep in her ass. She's been sweating all day and her ass is nice and swampy. He can do nothing but breath in his angry gf's stinky ass as she sits full weight on his face over and over again. He's gonna learn real fast not to ever two time her again.

Download LINK:

Download File (619.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 13-03-2024-, 14:47   #41
Karfera

Duration: 00:13:40
FileSize: 1550 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PRINCESS NIKKI CRUEL: "HER SLAVE IS GOING TO GET SOME PUNISHMENT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/15/24)
TAGS: PRINCESSNIKKICRUEL, PNC, MILF, BLONDE, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER CLOTHING, MASKED, PAIN, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUSTING, BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: When this dude agreed to this he had no idea what he was going to get. He just knew that he needed to submit to a mistress without any mercy and she won't go easy on him for a second.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 13-03-2024-, 18:53   #42
Karfera

Duration: 00:12:57
FileSize: 1353 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "TWO FOOT LICKERS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/01/24)
TAGS: PEDICURED TOES, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, BLONDE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, BOOT SMELLING, FOOT MASSAGE, CUTE TOES, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, BETA MALE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC LOSER, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: If a beta is not at work earning money for the Mean Girls, then it MUST make itself useful to the hot girls at the Manor. Goddess Draya loves setting up losers to be humiliated and degraded, all the while complimenting her on her PERFECTION! She knows how hot she is, but hearing a pathetic beta boy profess its love to her always puts her in a good mood. Not because she likes to hear compliments from them... But because she knows that in that moment, she's got em right where she wants them, WEAK and VULNERABLE!

A weak and vulnerable beta is subject to extreme manipulation and humiliation. Goddess Draya commands a couple of slaves to remove her sweaty boots and worship them. She thinks its absolutely hilarious that these losers are literally getting excited by her smelly sweaty boots, but she makes its clear that despite how degrading that is... its still a PRIVILEGE to be able to sniff and worship her sweaty boots and feet!

Goddess Draya has such tiny and perfect feet, these losers cannot help but drool and grovel over them. Watch as Goddess Draya shoves her feet into these pathetic loser mouths... All the while holding their chastity keys! Hahahaha

- Princess Amber

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 14-03-2024-, 01:44   #43
Karfera

Duration: 00:15:10
FileSize: 2428 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GIRLS IN CHARGE: "AFTER DATE CUCKOLD DEGRADATION - ALIKA" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 03/13/24)
TAGS: SEXUAL REJECTION, ULTRA HD, UHD, MASKED, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, SEXY LINGERIE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, ASS TEASE, TEASING, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, ALPHA SPERM, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, USED CONDOM, CUM DRIPPING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, BETA MALE, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUB TRAINING, LOSER, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: This slave had a terrible night's rest. Not only was he kept in a cramped cage, he had to listen to the woman he simps over getting fucked by another man.

I told him all about my night. How impressive my date's cock was, how wet he made me and how manly he was. And I rubbed in how this slave would never get anything like that because no woman would want him.

Then he had to be a good little cuck bitch and eat every last drop of my date's cum. He tried to resist doing his job at first but I slapped that reluctance out of him.

But it wasn't just swallowing alpha cum I had in mind for him. You'll have to watch the clip to see the worst thing I made him do.

All you losers who want a taste of life as my cuck, you need to see this clip.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 14-03-2024-, 02:34   #44
Karfera

Duration: 00:11:28
FileSize: 783 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FILTH FETISH STUDIOS: "SMOTHERED UNDER TWO PERFECT ASSES - PRINCESS HONEY AND PRINCESS ALEX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/04/24)
TAGS: FILTHFETISHSTUDIOS, JEANS SHORTS, DENIM, SHORT SHORTS, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, ASS TEASE, TEASING, DOUBLE FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMELLING, ASS SMOTHERING, BRAT GIRLS, FACE SITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, BOOTY TEASE, BIG ASS, BIG BUTTS, BUTT DROPS, ASS SNIFFING
DESCRIPTION: Honey and Alex know how much of a PERVERT you are! They know you are ADDICTED to BIG SEXY ROUND ASSES! So today they are going to give you exactly what you have been wishing for... To be SMOTHERED by both of them! Honey and Alex begin TEASING YOU with their BIG BUTTS! They both have jean shorts on and you can see their ass cheeks popping out from the bottoms! The girls LAUGH as they see you drooling over their asses!

Honey steps in front of you, slamming her butt down onto your face! She laughs as your nose is pressed deep into her ass crack, but Alex wants a turn now too! You quickly get a breath as Alex teases you for a moment then slams down, CRUSHING your face under her big ass! Honey And Alex then take things a step further, TAKING OFF THEIR JEAN SHORTS so they can smother you with just their thongs on! That way they can REALLY TRAP YOUR FACE between their ass cheeks!

Both Honey and Alex keep taking turns SITTING ON YOUR FACE! There is no escaping their asses! They may even decide to keep you as their fulltime seat, if you survive!

Download LINK:

Download File (784.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 14-03-2024-, 13:37   #45
Karfera

Duration: 00:08:55
Resolution: 1920x1078
FileSize: 967 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FETISH CHATEAU DOMMES: "MELISANDE SIN AND EVILWOMAN ARE PEGGING THIS SLAVE IN STOCKS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/04/23)
TAGS: BDSM, DUNGEON, TATTOO, PRO DOMINATRIX, DOUBLE FEMALE DOMINATION, POLISH FEMDOM, SEXY CLOTHING, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, BONDAGE, FACE FUCKING, BRUNETTE, SPITROAST, SPITROASTED, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, MOUTHFUCKING, MOUTH FUCKING, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMMES, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, WHORE TRAINING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Today 2 Mistresses decided to penetrate this slave ass! Melisande Sin and Evilwoman put him in the stocks and used their strap-ons on his tiny butt! He will be pegged hard and rough!

Download LINK:

Download File (967.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online