Default Beaver Cleaver Melissa Mathews

Beaver Cleaver Melissa Mathews

Info:
File Name: Beaver Cleaver
Format: JPG
File Size: 12 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 44
Description: Melissa is a very well-coiffed young lady. "I'm definitely a girly-girl. I like to go shopping and get my hair and nails done. I enjoy dressing nice and putting on make-up. But I'm not so high maintenance that I can't go out dressed casually or without any make-up on. But you'll never see me out in public looking bummy in pajamas or anything, that's for sure!" Do you groom your pussy too? "Yes, I get it waxed. It doesn't hurt at all, either. In fact, I think it feels really good to get waxed." What do you like about getting your twat waxed? "Aside from having a smooth pussy with hair that doesn't grow back for weeks, I enjoy the physical feeling of being waxed. I'm not a slut for pain or anything, but it feels especially awesome when I get my asshole waxed. Also, the girl who waxes me is this really hot Colombian girl. When I pull down my panties and show her my pussy I get butterflies. And when she touches my pussy I get chills all over. She's so sexy. I wish that one day while she was waxing me she'd slip a finger inside my pussy, or better yet, lick my clit. I'd love it, but I understand that she can't because she has to be professional with clients."
Cast: Melissa Mathews
Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2020-, 23:48   #167
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Tekilla88 is on a distinguished road
Default Bedroom Eyes Kloe Kane

Bedroom Eyes Kloe Kane

Info:
File Name: Bedroom Eyes
File Size: 8 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 40
Description: Hey, Kloe. You're super hot! Are you a natural redhead? "I am, but I dye my hair a little bit brighter than it is naturally. But yes, I'm a real ginger girl. If I didn't shave my pubes you would see that my bush is even more orange than my head! Before I went completely bald down there I used to call it my burning triangle." Why do you shave your pubes? Half of the fun of dating a ginger is getting to see her red bush! "Guys always tell me that! They always ask me if the carpet matches the drapes. I tell them I have tile, not a carpet! Recently I've been reconsidering growing out my pubes, but we'll see. I started shaving them at first because I felt self-conscious that my pubes were orange. Most girls just have black or blondish pubes. I thought I was weird for having a 'fire crotch.' But I got over that eventually, and I just kept shaving 'cause I like the way my pussy feels when it's smooth. Also it was just a habit. But I'm starting to think I should grow them out because it'd be something different." Do guys in the UK like redheads? Because we like them in the US! "I suppose. Most guys tell me I should keep my hair red because it looks nice. The thing I hear the most about is my pubes. Although they don't complain once they're down there eating me out!"
Cast: Kloe Kane
Genre: Redhead, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 14-01-2020-, 23:52   #168
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Birthday Surprise Gigi Rivera

Birthday Surprise Gigi Rivera

Info:
File Name: Birthday Surprise
File Size: 9 Mb
Description: Hello, Gigi. And happy birthday! Are you excited about finally turning 18? "Thank you! And of course I'm excited. It's like, a big deal! I'm a legal adult now. I celebrated by having a big birthday bash. And the best present I got was getting my cherry eaten and popped by a cute guy. We snuck off for a little while to fool around, and I told him that when I blew out the candles on my cake I wished that he would give me my first fuck ever. So he did. That's the best thing about being the birthday girl. You get whatever you want!" We see that you're pretty flexible. Do you show that off when you fuck? "Yes, every guy knows that that's one of the perks of dating a cheerleader. I've been cheerleading and dancing for years, so I can do splits like they're nothing. The guys go crazy when I straddle their cocks. And they can twist me into a lot of crazy positions while we fuck. It keeps things interesting." You haven't been fucking that long though. How do you like it so far? "It's great. After that first time on my birthday I knew it was the start of an addiction! Now I have sex almost every day. And even though I've only recently started having sex, I feel like I'm already a freak. I am trying all kinds of new things, and I like just about everything that I try. And so much more is still in store for me!"
Cast: Gigi Rivera

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 15-01-2020-, 19:07   #169
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Boned BraceFace Karly Baker

Boned BraceFace Karly Baker

Info:
File Name: Boned BraceFace
File Size: 35 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 33
Description: "In my school they're always trying to get more girls into the science and math clubs. I joined a science club because it was filled with cute boys. I tried to learn some of the science stuff, but I was pretty distracted by my wet pussy. I stayed late one day to work on a project with one of the boys, but we didn't get very far. At least not with the project. We did go all the way with sex though! We fucked right there in the classroom."
Cast: Karly Baker
Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Glasses, Pussy-Eating, School Girl, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 15-01-2020-, 23:56   #170
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Bottoms Up! Mae Meyers

Bottoms Up! Mae Meyers

Info:
File Name: Bottoms Up!
File Size: 11 Mb
Resolution: 1067x1600
Picture: 44
Description: Mae, why are you fucking at the doctor's office? "The intern needed to take my temperature from my butt, and when he stuck the thermometer in, I got really horny! I even told him to stick it in deeper. Then he told me he was going to give me a vaginal exam, and he stuck his fingers in my pussy." Had you ever done anything like that before? "No way! Before that I'd never even had anything in my butt, not even a finger. I didn't think a little thermometer would feel so good. And I certainly never fucked in a doctor's office before. It's one of the kinkiest things I've ever done." Do you think that you'd like to try more anal play in the future? " This experience definitely has me intrigued. I'm open to it now that I know it feels good. But I'd want to start off light. Just some licking and fingering for now! But more than anything this experience has me wanting to screw another doctor! They really know their way around your body, and they're so smart! The idea of a hot doctor giving me an exam and exploring my body turns me on so much. I hope I never have a male gyno because I might just cream all over him while he's examining me! Is that weird? I think it's pretty damn hot!"
Cast: Mae Meyers
Genre: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 17-01-2020-, 00:02   #171
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Brunette Next Door Olivia Lovely

Brunette Next Door Olivia Lovely

Info:
File Name: Brunette Next Door
File Size: 38 Mb
Resolution: 1600x2400
Description: Olivia, what's something that people tell you a lot about your appearance? "I hear that I'm cute, or that I'm skinny and I have a nice body. But the one thing that I hear the most is that I look so sweet and innocent. Then those people are shocked to know that I'm really a little slut who takes her clothes off for the camera! I like being able to fool people into thinking I'm innocent. Especially guys who think I don't know how to fuck." So it's safe to assume that you're a good fuck then, right? "I'd say so. I mean, you had me do that three-way with the sexy MILF and the older guy that ran in the Jan. '14 issue, and I learned a lot in that session. And ever since then I think I've gotten pretty good at sex. Guys always tell me that I give great head. And when we fuck they seem really into it, and sometimes they cum a little too fast. It's a curse and a blessing. I like that I can fuck them so good that they want to cum right away, but a little lasting power on their part would be nice too." What about anal? Have you gotten into that yet? "Just a little bit of fingering and licking. My butt is so tight that I'm scared to take a cock in it! Maybe if one of my boy-toys wants to buy me a buttplug I can start preparing for anal. Until then it's just tongues and fingers. And speaking of butts, there's something I've been dying to tell someone. The other day I licked my first guy asshole, and I loved it. We were in the shower, and I don't know--I just wanted to lick his ass. So I did it while jacking his cock, and it was really hot. He loved it, too. I know it's kinda taboo for guys, but I know it felt good for him. And I really liked doing it!"
Cast: Olivia Lovely

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 18-01-2020-, 00:06   #172
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Call Back Girl Katie Lewis

Call Back Girl Katie Lewis

Info:
File Name: Call Back Girl
Description: Katie, on your model questionnaire you said your nickname was the "call back girl." What's the story behind that? "I got that nickname because I tamed one of the bad boys at my school. They called him rip and dip Rick because he was notorious for fucking girls and then never calling them back. He was a total dick. Well, I ended up fucking him, and he actually called me back for seconds...and thirds and fourths! We actually dated for a little bit. Ever since then I've been the call back girl!" Why do you think out of all the girls he called you back? "Because my pussy is just that good! It might also have been because I acted like I didn't care. I thought it was just going to be a one night stand, so I acted casual. I guess he wasn't used to that! And then when we were fucking he kept telling me how good my pussy felt and how tight it was. I was working his cock pretty good, too. I started riding him hard and he came. He said that was the first time anyone made him cum from being on top." What was your favorite sexual encounter? "It was actually with an older guy who works at the library down the street from my house. I was at the library late one night studying. Everyone had left, and I started masturbating! He totally caught me. We were both shocked at first, but I told him to help me out, and he did. We ended up screwing right there in the natural sciences aisle. His cockwas so big, and he really knew how to use it! I was so wet I dripped all over the floor."
Cast: Katie Lewis

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 19-01-2020-, 00:12   #173
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Cheeky Babe Jessi Rogers

Cheeky Babe Jessi Rogers

Info:
File Name: Cheeky Babe
File Size: 9 Mb
Picture: 41
Description: Do you ever wish you had big tits to match your big ass, Jessi? "It would be cool if I naturally had big tits, but I wouldn't get surgery to make them bigger. I'm perfectly fine with them being small. As long as I have a big ass I'm okay with having little tits. But I do like big boobs on other girls. There's this one girl I know with huge tits. She let me suck them before and it was really hot. She also went to town on my little titties." What else did you do with this big-tit girl? "We went down on each other and fingered each other. She even licked my asshole. She was obsessed with my big butt, and I was obsessed with her big boobs. We both liked being with a girl who was the opposite." How do you keep your pussy and ass so smooth and hairless? "Well I'm Brazilian so of course I get a Brazilian bikini wax. That's when they wax all the hair from your pussy and your butthole. It's so much better than shaving because the hair grows back slower and softer and it takes much longer to grow back. The only thing I liked about shaving my pussy area was when I had a guy to do it for me. Other than that it was a pain!" This big-tit girl you hooked up with, was she shaved or waxed? "She actually had pubes. Not a ton, but enough. She shaved her bikini line but that was it. I liked it! She didn't have that much hair, and it was really fine and blonde and super soft. I didn't choke on her pubes or anything when I went down on her. I'd say she had the perfect type of pubes to not shave. I could still get to her clit because she didn't have a big bush."
Cast: Jessi Rogers
Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 20-01-2020-, 00:16   #174
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Chocolate Nips Kayla Louise

Chocolate Nips Kayla Louise

Info:
File Name: Chocolate Nips
File Size: 32 Mb
Picture: 56
Description: Imagine what it would be like to walk around with a permament hard-on... That's kind of what Kayla feels like, only with her nipples. "I'm always hard! I think it's partly because they're very sensitive, and they get erect if even a breeze blows on them. And it's also because I'm constantly horny." Good thing for padded bras! Then again, maybe not. We'd rather see those nips poking out from her shirt than not. "The bras I wear are only slightly padded, and it's not to make my boobs look bigger. I'm not into false advertising. I'm just trying to hide my super-hard nipples. It would be a bit much to walk around hard like that!" Maybe her nips wouldn't be so hard if she got off more often. You figure that if her hard nipples are a reflection of her raging libido, that cumming more often would help calm her stiff dugs. But she was quick to dismiss that notion. "I get off all the time! Not necessarily with boys. I do it by myself plenty. But sometimes I do have fun with a cute bloke. It seems no matter how often I get off I still have dirty thoughts all day long. Even if I weren't as horny, I think I would still have the same problem because as I said, my nipples are quite sensitive. There's nothing I can do about it!" What do you think of that makes you horny? "I usually have fantasies about blokes that I know. I wonder what it would be like to have my first shag with them and how big their willies are. In my head, it's always the best shag ever. I imagine that the both of us are so incredibly turned on that every little touch feels amazing and orgasmic."
Cast: Kayla Louise
Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 21-01-2020-, 00:21   #175
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Cream Filled Cunny Ali Morrison

Cream-Filled Cunny Ali Morrison

Info:
File Name: Cream-Filled Cunny
File Size: 10 Mb
Resolution: 1067x1600
Description: What are your sexual fantasies, Ali? "To have sex with an older businessman. I've done it before, and I want to do it again. My dad is a lawyer and sometimes his lawyer friends and coworkers come over to help him with a case. There's a few of those guys that I'd love to get between the sheets with." Do you do anything to get their attention? "Of course I do. I'll put on my sexiest short dress and hang around the office here at home. It's the only time I even go near that side of the house. When I know that my dad is going to be working with his coworkers I spend all day baking cookies and other things for them to eat. It's fun to go in there and offer them my hot, warm cookies. My dad gets pissed when I do that. He says I'm distracting everyone. He'd probably be even more pissed if he knew I fucked his partner. It was late one night and my dad had gone to sleep, and his work partner told him he would just let himself out in a bit. But first he made a detour to my bedroom." Then what happened with him? "We totally got it on. He was fucking me so good that I wanted to scream, but I had to bite my lip and hold it in. And he came in my pussy. It was so hot feeling his cum drip down into my butt-crack."
Cast: Ali Morrison
Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 22-01-2020-, 00:25   #176
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Cum Hungry Flattie Lily Mendez

Cum-Hungry Flattie Lily Mendez

Info:
File Name: Cum-Hungry Flattie
File Size: 10 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 45
Description: In the June '09 issue, Lily was a virgin. Not anymore! All those sleepless nights spent fingering her pussy finally got to Lily. She couldn't take it anymore and decided to do whatever it took to get some dick. "I skipped school. I was so nervous because I had never done that before. But this was like, an emergency. I was so horny! I planned it out beforehand. My neighbor across the street is in college and he doesn't have class on Fridays. He got the hint right away when I asked if I could come over. To be honest, at first I wasn't sure if I was going to go all the way. I thought I would just suck his dick and see where it went from there. But once his dick was in my mouth, I knew we were going to fuck." Was it everything you expected? "It was better! When I was still a virgin, I had no idea what I was in for. No matter how much I played with myself, it never compared to the real thing. I love having sex!" We wanted to know every juicy detail, and Lily didn't hold back. The blow job was a pleasant surprise: "I really liked it more than I expected to! Now I need to work on my gag reflex." Pussy eating? "It was like nothing I ever felt before. I came so good! He even tossed my salad and that was great." And of course, the sex? "I was afraid it might hurt, but it didn't. At first it just felt really tight, but we went slow and everything was fine. We tried a bunch of positions but my favorite was just regular missionary. Doggie-style was pretty crazy though! I'm glad I did it with a guy who was experienced. He made me cum and I had a really good time. Now I might have to skip school more often because I want to fuck all the time!"
Cast: Lily Mendez
Genre: Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 23-01-2020-, 00:32   #177
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Dirty Laundry Tori Black

Dirty Laundry Tori Black

Info:
File Name: Dirty Laundry
File Size: 70 Mb
Picture: 90
Description: Tori needs to wash her clothes because they're all soiled. Her clothes are all dirty from her sticky pussy juice and lots of cum. Tori's sex drive is through the roof and she gets soaking wet very easily. Sometimes she even has to change her panties two or three times a day because she will soak right through them. And more often than not, globs of man seed will land on her clothes when she's giving one of her amazing blow jobs. "I like to have sex as often as possible. I don't care if I'm going to get my dress dirty by fooling around with some guy. I just want to get off!" But there is one benefit to doing laundry. The vibrations from the washer and dryer feel very nice. "I know it's weird, but it actually feels really good when I finger-fuck myself on the washer. It's like I'm sitting on a giant vibrating dildo!" Too bad Tori doesn't go to a laundromat to wash her undies and clothes. Seeing Tori sitting on top of a washer, legs sprawled with a finger buried deep inside her love tunnel would definitely make the dull trip to the laundromat worth it. But that's not the sort of thing you can do in public. Or is it? "I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. I get a thrill out of ing my titties or butt to a guy on the street. Sometimes I will even wear a dress without any panties underneath. Then, when I'm sitting on a bus, I'll cross and uncross my legs and see if anyone notices my bare slit. But it's the best when a breeze blows my skirt up and everybody can see the goodies underneath." Naturally, we wondered if Tori takes her exhibitionism past the harmless fun of ing random strangers... "I've fucked in public before, but it was nothing too crazy. Plenty of times in a car in a full parking lot, in alleys, in gas station bathrooms. But the most exciting time was once when I did it in a fitting room in a department store. I was so nervous but so turned on at the same time. My boyfriend at the time snuck in when the attendant walked away and we started going at it. There were lots of people in there, too! At first we tried to keep it quiet so we wouldn't attract any attention, but the dick was so good I couldn't help but moan. Eventually we got kicked out, but they practically had to kick down the door to get us!"
Cast: Tori Black

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 24-01-2020-, 00:37   #178
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Everything You Want Jean Taylor

Everything You Want Jean Taylor

Info:
File Name: Everything You Want
Picture: 48
Description: Hey, Jean. Are you really 18? "Yes, I am! I get asked that all the time and it's kind of annoying. Everyone thinks because I'm skinny and have braces that I'm younger than I look. What I really don't like is that some guys will be afraid to talk to me because they think I'm underage. And it doesn't help that I like older men, so I think they're even more paranoid about it than someone who is closer to my age. If it comes down to it, I'll even take out my driver's license to show them that I am 18, almost 19! But I guess looking young is good in a way because when I get older people will still think I'm younger than I really am." How sexually experienced are you? Are you still a virgin? "I'm not a virgin. I've had some sex but not a ton. I had sex for the first time right after I turned 18. I was the last one of my friends who was still a virgin so I was dying to get laid. My first time was actually really nice and nothing too crazy. I went to this guy's house with my friend and while she watched TV he went down on me and fingered me, then eventually fucked me." Was your friend in the room while you were losing your virginity? "Yes. She didn't stare at us or anything but later on she told me she fingered herself while listening to us have sex."
Cast: Jean Taylor

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 25-01-2020-, 00:43   #179
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default First Look Riley

First Look Riley

Info:
File Name: First Look
File Size: 23 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 70
Description: "Generally, I'm a nice girl, but I do have a kinky side," says Riley Ann. "I like being spanked. Not very hard, but firmly enough that I feel it. I have a bubble butt so it doesn't really hurt me. It mostly tickles." Does that tickle your pickle? Yeah, we thought so.
Cast: Riley

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Old 25-01-2020-, 19:57   #180
Tekilla88
spymania Crazy

Default Flexi Fuck Athena Rayne

Flexi Fuck Athena Rayne

Info:
File Name: Flexi Fuck
File Size: 55 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 45
Description: "They call me the human pretzel. I'm flexible and it's definitely a lot of fun when I have sex! I'm a huge exhibitionist so I love getting in crazy sex positions and having someone else watch me while I fuck. There's also something hot about me being spread wide open and the guy I'm having sex with being able to see every inch of me. I don't have any shame about my body or sex. I'm open and I just want to have fun!"
Cast: Athena Rayne
Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Facial, Teen, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Tags
dildo , masturbation , posing , pussy , toys