Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 19-09-2023-, 05:23   #16
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Brad Newman, Pristine Edge - Don`t Wa...

Brad Newman, Pristine Edge - Don`t Want To Be Alone

Pristine Edge is exasperated: she tells her stepson (Brad Newman) how his dad is cheating on her, having an affair with his secretary. She recalls the good times she had with his father when they first met, and can't understand how she didn't heed the warning signs that he would betray her this way. She was simply too trusting. Now she's despondent, saying: "It's been so long since I felt a man's touch". Worse yet, her husband already has a lawyer, preparing to divorce her. Addressing her son, she wonders: "What am I going to do about you? I can't be away from you -I've grown to have so much love for you". She asks how he's doing, is he dating? (In the POV-camera format, her son is silent but his reactions are expressed with hand movements.) Speaking of sexual frustration, she takes her son's hand and places it on her breasts. "If you want to touch, I'm okay with it", she tells him. Brad begins caressing her breasts, but she breaks off, declaring: "What if your father were to walk in and see this? You're right -fuck him!". She places Brad's hands back on her breasts defiantly, remembering what his dad's been up to with his secretary. She kneels down in front of Brad and begins rubbing his crotch. "It's been so long. Mommy needs your cock so bad", she whispers. Stepmom removes her sweater, revealing her large breasts bulging out of her bra. Brad begins massaging her breasts. "Are you okay with this? You're not stopping me", she remarks. She removes her bra and then unzips his fly, pulling down his jeans. Taking his cock in both hands, she murmurs: "What a big boy". Taking his erect dick in her mouth and stroking it, she says: "That's all I wanted". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1052
Duratio: 00:51:44
Size: 1606 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0739c6d127c63/...o_Be_Alone.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 19-09-2023-, 11:49   #17
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Meana Wolf - Mommy Change your Mind

Meana Wolf - Mommy Change your Mind

You'd never had one of your students take a swing at you. Not ever. Clearly he was dealing with issues at home or typical teenage testosterone. Whatever the reason, you didn't care. You recommended that he be expelled. But later that night his mom knocks on your door with a container of cookies. She's desperate to keep her son in school. She offers to clean your house or chaperone school events, literally anything to change your mind. She had no idea that you would ask to fuck her sweet Milf-y pussy. Her husband and son are in the car waiting, but she's a good mom, and she'll do anything for her son. She's shy at first, but she can't help but get wet at the thought of this quid pro quo. She knows they're waiting for her, but she just can't stop fucking and sucking your throbbing hard dick

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:46:51
Size: 1451 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a67fcecc3192a/..._your_Mind.mp4
Old 19-09-2023-, 18:14   #18
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default AvaNicks - Horny Stepmom

AvaNicks - Horny Stepmom

Resolution: 1214 x 2160
Duratio: 00:12:28
Size: 513 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6b4d4f5a6dff0/Horny_Stepmom.mp4
Old 20-09-2023-, 00:40   #19
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Step-Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Bria...

Step-Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Brianna Beach - The Donation

I just wanted to come by and check on you. I know your mom's only away for a few days, but I wanted to see if you needed anything. So everything is good. Well, I did want to talk to you about something actually. I've been try to get pregnant for the last few months. It hasn't worked. And I know this might sound crazy but I think you might be able to help me

Duration: 00:26:30
Size: 925 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1456fa69dfca/..._TabooHeat.mp4
Old 20-09-2023-, 07:10   #20
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Rachael Cavalli - Hot Step-Mom Has Se...

Rachael Cavalli - Hot Step-Mom Has Second Thoughts But Step-Son Convinces Her to Fuck FullHD

I was having an amazing day with my Step-Mom on vacation, we went to the beach and had a blast. Rachael started to rub my leg in the uber home, then we started to make out and she started to grab my dick. She could tell I was rock hard, I thought we were gonna fuck right there but we pulled up to the hotel and she ran into the bathroom. I waited on the bed for her jacking off hoping she would come out soon when she finally came out I could tell she was having second thoughts. I was already rock hard, I can not help it but fuck her, I rip off her towel and convince her this is the best to do it. We have sex right in the hotel room till I cum all over her huge tits, I need to go on vacation with my Step-Mom more.

Duratio: 00:16:17
Size: 711 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/39eeff44ad9e9/...d_Thoughts.mp4
Old 20-09-2023-, 13:34   #21
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Pristine Edge, Ricky Spanish - Do You...

Pristine Edge, Ricky Spanish - Do You Want To Stop?

Stepmom (Pristine Edge) arrives home, only to find the kitchen a mess, no one's cleaned up their dirty dishes. She reprimands her stepson (Ricky Spanish), who apologizes, and they alternate compliments to each other, verging on outright flirting.

Ricky wishes that his dad would put her first among his priorities, and Pristine gives him a big hug in solidarity. Oops! Ricky's mighty embarrassed as his stiff boner becomes evident during their embrace. He's presented with the dilemma: how to hide it before he has to go to class. Mom gallantly offers to help, and Ricky jumps at the opportunity, declaring: "You can if you want". Taking charge, she says: "Follow me", and takes Ricky's hand, leading him from the kitchen to her bedroom.

She calmly begins undressing, saying with a smile: "Cold feet?". "Your feet are cold?", Ricky responds innocently, but she says: "No, I'm talking about you, us". "Not unless you want to stop", he responds nervously. Mom counters: "Do you want to stop?". "No, it's just I don't know what's come over you", Ricky says. Mom continues: "Sometimes I feel like I see my former self in you. A sweet little kid who just needs some love. You really see me, don't you? Not a lot of people, let alone men, have that skill. I know I'm not an unattractive woman. Oftentimes I feel like many people only see the surface me, your father included".

Pristine impulsively kisses him, and after she sucks on Ricky's finger the unlikely couple is off to the races. Watch this taboo scene unfold.

Duratio: 00:38:59
Size: 1209 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9aa7557383b24/...nt_To_Stop.mp4
Old 20-09-2023-, 20:01   #22
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Crystal Rush - Cleaning With...

******** Crystal Rush - Cleaning With Mommy

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:21:32
Size: 272 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6c3322bbdcd45/...With_Mommy.mp4
Old 21-09-2023-, 02:32   #23
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Chad Alva, Shay Sights - Manipulative...

Chad Alva, Shay Sights - Manipulative Mommy

Chad (Alva) is a grown man now but his stepmother (Shay Sights) still coddles him. Her maternal nature turns him on, and he knows how seriously screwed up that is, he tries his best to stay away from her. His dad in the hospital, and he knows she needs help. He can't refuse her in this time of need. He's staying where back in his old bedroom he remembers how many times he's masturbated to the thought of her, her touch.. far too intimate, much too far. Damn her. She knew she drove him crazy and it seemed like she did it for sport.

His stepmom notices how distant he seems, concerned she wracks her brain to find a reason why. "You still loved my cuddles, before that woman came along", Shay protests as Chad is determined almost immediately as he's arrived at her house, to resist mommy's influence. "Mom, that woman, Trisha, is my fiancee", he insists. Mom promises him she'll behave, and Chad relents, staying awhile, it being clear that Shay still has him wrapped around her little finger.

Chad"We've been drifting apart for years", she complains. "That's bound to happen. I've grown up -I have my own life now, and I kinda want to start a family soon", he notes. "And in the process you cast me away like a used tissue. The truth is you're ashamed of me, of us, and what we did", Shay claims. "This is why I don't come around as much anymore, okay? It's always just running in circles with you", Chad complains. "You can make it stop if you just prove it", Shay says, with a smile on her face. "You know what I want", she purrs, as she rubs her hand on his thigh. "We're family", he concedes. "More than that", she whispers.

While mom is caressing him in places below the belt, Chad phones Trisha and tells her he'll have to stay and work on his mother's problems. As he speaks, Shay takes out his cock and begins stroking it. She takes charge and punches his cell phone to end the call. "This has to be the last time", Chad insists, and mom agrees. He picks her up and carries her to her bedroom. On the bed he quickly strips mom down to her pantyhose. "You're making mommy so happy", she murmurs. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Duratio: 00:45:57
Size: 1439 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6abec1a5eac40/...tive_Mommy.mp4
Old 21-09-2023-, 08:59   #24
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Mind-blowing Sex My Step-Mom Caught M...

Mind-blowing Sex My Step-Mom Caught Me in Her Bedroom

Stepmom Angel arrives home from work early and notices her bedroom door slightly open and noise coming from the room, she peeps in the door and sees her stepson on her bed wearing her pantyhose and jerking off while smelling a few pantyhose over his face.

Stepmom Angel gets aroused and goes into her closet to change into some new pantyhose she purchased, Angel enters the room Encased in pantyhose like on the boss's order, layered with white holdup stockings (from the boss's order) your stepson is embarrassed but you tell him it's OK.

Stepmom Angel shows him her amazing body Encased in pantyhose at the end of the bed while he is finding it very hard to control his erection! Angel removes both white stockings and garter (if wearing one) and ties stepsons hands to bed with stockings, Angel then teases his cock while he is still wearing her pantyhose with her ass and legs and asks him would he really like to smell her nylon ass now for real. Angel squats just over his face allowing him to smell but not taste, stepson is now at breaking point.

Angel proceeds to lick and suck his cock thru the pantyhose and telling him not to cum as stepmom has a bigger surprise, you release the stockings and tell him to rub his nylon cock over step-mom's ass, as you bend over in front of him and slowly fuck my thighs. You tell him to feel your nylon covered boobs gently. The tension builds.

Angel sits on a chair /bed with her legs open wide and tells him to come to stepmommy, you make a hole in his pantyhose and he tries to penetrate you through your pantyhose. Angel makes a very small hole in her nylon and you let him put his cock between your nylon and pussy he moves it around slowly(no fucking) and you whisper to him not to cum.

Stepsons cock is now dripping, Angel is on the bed and gives him a blowjob while he feels Angel's thighs, boobs and ass. (camera angle is important here) He spoons stepmom and fucks her (same as 621 clip) while holding one leg in the air, he now has the permission to fuck! He bangs his stepmom hard in doggy position, Angel then squats over his dick and fucks him while she feels her nylon tits, (pov here) Angel then sits on a chair with her legs in the air and he fucks her hard, you ask him is it really me or my nylon that turns you on?

Just before he cums you push him off and you kneel on the floor/bed with your ass in full view and tell him to come over your ass. He wanks over your ass just as he is almost coming and you say stop! Stepmom Angel has one more surprise, you get a pantyhose, tan seamless if possible from the pile on the bed he was smelling earlier and fit it over your face like a nylon mask protruding your tongue for his cum. Stepson explodes all over the nylon while you lick the cum thru the nylon. Angel removes the pantyhose mask and leaves the room on all fours displaying that amazing body.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:29:18
Size: 844 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/72f7498854fd9/...er_Bedroom.mp4
Old 21-09-2023-, 15:33   #25
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Angel Wicky - Fucking My Ste...

******** Angel Wicky - Fucking My Stepson Again outdoor sex

Resolution: 1920 x 1052
Duratio: 00:21:59
Size: 688 Mb

DOWnload: https://fboom.me/file/7b83eff9e4be6/...pson_Again.mp4
Old 21-09-2023-, 22:04   #26
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Jasmine Jae - Step Mummy`s D...

******** Jasmine Jae - Step Mummy`s Dungeon

Step mummy invites you to do you University work experience at her "office". Little did you know I'm a Femdom Mistress and your job for the day is to be my slave! I put you through strict slave training and ensure you fully satisfy me with your cock!

Resolution: 1920 x 1058
Duratio: 00:23:27
Size: 700 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/307eb3c6f379f/...ys_Dungeon.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 04:37   #27
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Jonathan Jordan, Cory Chase - Taboo B...

Jonathan Jordan, Cory Chase - Taboo BBC Bully

Step Mom Does Anything-

Cory is upset that her step-son is too weak to fight his own battles. Her step-son has asked Cory to handle his bully problem for him. Luke hides in the closet while his step-mom speaks to his bully's father. Cory tells his bullies father that she is willing to do anything to get his step-son to stop bullying her step-son! 'Anything? You're willing to do anything?' he asks her. 'Yes! Anything!' she exclaims. Cory gets down on her knees and she pulls his BBC out from under his pants. She starts to give him a blowjob, and she even tries to deepthroat his huge cock! She uses her hands and her mouth at the same time. She pulls her big tits out from under her magenta colored dress, while she continues to give him a blowjob. Once his cock is nice and hard, Cory stands up and she leans against the kitchen counter; He starts to fuck her pussy from behind. Luke is watching his step-mom get fucked from behind the closet door. Luke opens the closet door and walks out, surprisingly his bully's father! 'I did what I had to do to get the bullying to stop!' Cory exclaims.

Step Son Watches-

Luke is standing in the hotel room, right in front of his step-mom and his bully's father. Cory quickly strips out of her magenta colored dress and she throws it on the ground. She climbs on top of the bed with her bully's father and she starts to give him a blowjob while Luke watches. Once his BBC is hard, she hops on top of him and she rides his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. She bounces up and down on his BBC while her step-son is watching every moment! She flips over into the cowgirl position before she lies down in the missionary position next. He fucks her pussy in the doggystyle position, until he gets close to cumming. Then he jerks his cock off into Cory's mouth and all over her face! Now hopefully this solves the problem of her step-son's bully.

Resolution: 1920 x 1048
Duratio: 00:33:24
Size: 1035 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3a86f80a1bedd/...ully_Vol_1.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 10:36   #28
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Anya Olsen & Krissy Lynn - Moms Valen...

Anya Olsen & Krissy Lynn - Moms Valentines Day Fun

It's Valentine's Day, the first that Oliver Flynn, his stepmom Krissy Lynn, and Krissy's adopted daughter, Anya Olson are spending together. Anya is super into Oliver, always trying to suck his dick. When Krissy walks in on Oliver writing out Valentine's for his class at school, she insists that he make one for Oliver, too. When Oliver gives Anya the card, she gives him a huge hug and tells him he's the best brother ever.

Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:38:49
Size: 822 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b55967a710f3e/...es_Day_Fun.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 16:59   #29
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Natasha Nice - Fuck fest wit...

******** Natasha Nice - Fuck fest with my Mommy

Resolution: 1280 x 700
Duratio: 00:25:52
Size: 582 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6c9d06eda7fac/...tasha_Nice.mp4
Old 22-09-2023-, 23:25   #30
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Juliett Russo, Johnny - Mommy Teachin...

Juliett Russo, Johnny - Mommy Teaching Son How To Lick it & Stick it Right FullHD 1080p

Johnny's GF has been asking him to go down on her but he doesn't have that much experience. He wanted to try with some fruit but he quickly got caught by his Step-Mom after she noticed she was missing her fruit. Being a good Step-Mom she wanted to help Johnny, his big busty Step-Mom lets him lick and fuck her so her can be more experience.

Duration: 00:35:22
Size: 1548 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f740c257e715e/...ing_Johnny.mp4