Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 27-09-2023-, 06:21   #46
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Step-Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Kend...

Step-Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Kendra Heart - Bedtime

Honey it's bedtime. I know it's early, but step mom's friends are coming over soon.. Listen, I know what will make you relax. No sweetie, that's just for mommy's friends. I can't do that with my step son.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:22:52
Size: 998 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/87ee58a8b383d/...rt_Bedtime.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 27-09-2023-, 12:47   #47
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Anal Therapy Alex Adams, Kendra Heart...

Anal Therapy Alex Adams, Kendra Heart - Plan A

I've had enough of this. This is what? The fourth, fifth time? You have to stop cumming inside all these girls. I'm your step mom, it is my responsibility. We're going to figure something out. You're going to start using condoms, or. Actually.. I might know something that might actually work for you.

Duratio: 00:24:40
Size: 1081 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3abe57791fa3d/...art_Plan_A.mp4
Old 27-09-2023-, 19:20   #48
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default ******** Casca Akashova - Son fuck Mo...

******** Casca Akashova - Son fuck Mom in hotel

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:36:24
Size: 687 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f8589b5ce7580/...tel_Hookup.mp4
Old 28-09-2023-, 01:39   #49
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Armani Black - Just A Little Quickie....

Armani Black - Just A Little Quickie. Please!

Duration: 00:21:21
Size: 929 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8db9b150b62f4/...le_Quickie.mp4
Old 28-09-2023-, 08:05   #50
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Luke Longly, Cory Chase, Vanessa Cage...

Luke Longly, Cory Chase, Vanessa Cage - Step Family Summer

Step Son in the VIP Room-

'Are you ready to have some fun in the VIP room?' Cory Chase asks her step-son, Luke Longly. Cory is still wearing the purple lingerie, as she whisks her step-son away into the walk-in closet where Vanessa Cage, her step-sister, is waiting for them. Both Vanessa and Cory pull their big tits out from under their bras and they shake their tits in Luke's face. He asks if he's allowed to touch their big tits, and Cory explains to him that 'everything is allowed in the VIP room!' They both get on all fours and they start to give him a blowjob until his cock is nice and hard. Then, Cory and Vanessa kiss each other before they pull each other's panties off. Vanessa moves into the doggystyle position and Cory holds her ass cheeks open while Luke fucks Vanessa's pussy from behind. Cory lies down in front of Vanessa next, so Vanessa can eat Cory's pussy out while Luke is still fucking Vanessa from behind. Vanessa flips over on to her back and Luke continues to fuck Vanessa's pussy in the missionary position. When he is ready to cum, Cory takes his cock deep in her mouth and she jerks his cock off into her mouth. She swallows all his cum!

Stride of Pride-

Cory and Vanessa are finally back home from working at the strip club. Vanessa is wearing a baby pink dress and Cory is wearing a green dress, as they plop down on the couch with their high heels in their hands. Cory is apologizing to Vanessa for how slow it was tonight at the club! Vanessa is so horny, since she hardly had any customers at the club tonight. She wants to fuck Luke, so they call out his name. He walks into the living room, and they explain to him how their night was so slow at the club and how they're both still so horny! They both get down on their knees and they start to give Luke a double blowjob. Then, Vanessa lies down on the couch and Luke fucks her pussy in the missionary position. Cory sucks Luke's cock and then Luke shoves his cock back inside of Vanessa's pussy. Cory is licking Vanessa nipples at the same time. Cory lies down on the couch next and Luke fucks his step-mom's pussy in the missionary position this time. Cory flips over into the doggystyle position, and while Luke is fucking Cory, she is eating Vanessa's pussy out at the same time. Vanessa and Cory switch positions and Vanessa gets into the doggystyle position for Luke to fuck her pussy from behind. Her big ass bounces up and down with every thrust, while she is simultaneously eating her step-sister's pussy out. Vanessa flips back over on to her back, and Luke fucks her pussy until he cums deep inside of her. Then Cory eats the cum out of Vanessa's pussy.

Sweaty Gym Threesome-

Cory and Vanessa are completely naked in the gym, and they've just finished a sweaty work out. Luke meets them in the gym, and they instantly get down on their knees for a double blowjob. Vanessa sits down on the weight bench and Luke fucks her pussy in the missionary position. Cory and Vaness switch places, so Luke can fuck Cory's pussy this time. Vanessa sits down on Cory's face, so she can eat her step-sister's pussy at the same time. Cory and Vanessa both move into the doggystyle position next to each other, so Luke can fuck both of their pussies back and forth. They both flip over and sit down in the missionary position next to each other, so Luke can fuck their pussy's bath and forth some more. When he is ready to cum, he has the two MILF's get down on their knees and open their mouths wide. Then, he jerks his cock off into their mouths!

Duratio: 00:46:52
Size: 1446 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0d3580d7ea45f/...ily_Summer.mp4
Old 28-09-2023-, 14:32   #51
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Rachael Cavalli, Ricky Spanish - One ...

Rachael Cavalli, Ricky Spanish - One Moment with Mommy

Billy (Ricky Spanish) is spending the summer away from school with his parents, and his stepmom (Rachael Cavalli) asks if he wants to go to the beach with her today. He's not interested in the beach, her heart speeds up. She has often dreamt of a moment where they can finally be alone together, but she doubts that her deeply repressed fantasy can come true.. or can it?

Billy has never been great with girls at school. Rachel has no idea, but he's always had his eyes on his stepmom. His loyalty and love for his father, combined with immature seduction skills keep him from making the first move. Rachel looks him over, he's thin, boyish (although a man), and has dark smoldering eyes. She smiles as she feels the tingle deep inside, that same feeling she had when she first fell in love with her very first boyfriend.

"Have you ever been in love?", Rachael asks. "I liked this girl in high school. She was blonde, curvy and with pretty blue eyes", he recalls. "Like me. So you do have a type", Rachael claims. "She made me happy when I looked at her", he says. "Does it make you happy when you look at me?", she asks. Sheepishly, he nods yes. "You're so sweet", she says, and asks again about the girl in high school. "We were just friends in class -I never got the courage to ask her out", he admits. "Okay, tell me about the last girl you were intimate with", she asks.

Billy hesitates, and then says: "It's just that I've never been with a woman". "Not even a kiss?", she wonders. "Maybe a kiss", he mutters. "Do you want to kiss me? It could be our little secret", stepmom says. Rachael leans over and kisses Billy gently on the lips. "I can feel you trembling -do you want to stop?", she asks. "No, I want to kiss you. I just couldn't build up the courage", Billy says. "Just stay still and let me kiss you", she whispers, and gives him a French kiss. He kisses her back, and she gets up, leading him by the hand to her bedroom.

They sit down side by side on the bed and she smiles, saying: "This is better than reports". He nods his assent. "You make me feel like such a kid again. Sneaking around here", she murmurs, and after another smooch she says: "Promise this is our secret". Billy puts his hand over his heart and says: "Scout's honor". "Do I excite you, Billy?", she asks. He breathes heavily, and she goes on: "Such a big boy, aren't you?".

Billy's hand is in his pants, masturbating, and he says: "I've touched myself a thousand times to you. You're my dream girl". "Tell me what I'm doing to you in your dreams", she pleads. "You're dancing, taking off your clothes", he whispers. Rachael reacts by standing up in front of him and swaying, then lifting off her sweater, and turning around to move her big behind back and forth in front of his face. Billy's eyes open wide and he begins masturbating more rapidly. She takes off her clothes slowly, pausing to pose sexily for him, Fully nude, she begins rubbing her pussy. She pulls down his pants, and sits on top of him, teasing her firmly and shapely ass back and forth against his shaft. The feeling of a brand new erect cock excites her, but does she go further with the young man? Watch the taboo scene unfold. (with a surprise ending).

Duratio: 00:42:07
Size: 1298 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/478b64961fc76/...with_Mommy.mp4
Old 28-09-2023-, 20:59   #52
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Family Lust Helena Locke - Doing Chor...

Family Lust Helena Locke - Doing Chores for Step-Mom

So once again step-mom isnt happy about chores not getting done, this time she isnt going to be as nice, and plans to just use her hands, but after feeling the rock hard cock in her hand she decides on a chore that needs to be taken care of immediately

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:14:20
Size: 376 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4b3f61a3f758b/...iew_PART_2.mp4
Old 29-09-2023-, 03:25   #53
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Katie Monroe - Busty blonde Mommy bon...

Katie Monroe - Busty blonde Mommy bonds with her stepson by fucking him FullHD

Katie Monroe is losing hope, she just can't connect with her stepson. Today she decided to get him a gift, brand new gaming headphones, hoping it will help but it barely did anything, he just kept on playing his game and ignoring her. She talks to her girlfriend who had success with her stepson by. giving him a handjob! Katie's not sure but figures it can't hurt, after all they aren't blood related. She puts on some sexy lingerie and strips down in front him, he's never put down the video game controller so fast! It starts with a handjob but it doesn't take long before it turns into a blowjob, deep fucking, and his hot cum all over her huge tits!

resolution: 1920 x 1080
duration: 00:31:01
size: 621 mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8a9a86fb1ca7f/...ucking_him.mp4
Old 29-09-2023-, 09:52   #54
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Meana Wolf - End It

Meana Wolf - End It

First she offered you money to break up with her stepdaughter. You get it, you're from the wrong side of the tracks, and you were getting in the way of the life she wanted for her perfect princess. There was no way you were going to give up the love of your life for money, but would you give up the love of your life for her stepmother's sweet milfy pussy? I mean, what is love anyway?
XOXO Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: She knows cash won't be enough to convince you, so she offers to be your personal little fuck doll in exchange for breaking up with her daughter. She's a really good mom.

Duratio: 00:49:05
Size: 2405 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4d124eecd08c8/End_It.mp4
Old 29-09-2023-, 16:19   #55
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Spikey Dee, Christie Stevens - I've S...

Spikey Dee, Christie Stevens - I've Seen It

Stepmom (Christie Stevens) confronts her son (Spikey Dee), after she checks out his cell phone that he left lying around the house.

"I don't believe in secrets", she declares and criticizes him for the sexting messages and selfies he sent to many women, which she discovered on his phone. "You are blessed. You must get it from your mother's side, because your father -he isn't very well-endowed", Christie says, with a smile. She invites Spikey to sit on the couch with her but he signals No, too shy. (In the POV-camera format, camera movements indicate the responses of the silent stepson.) "Let me see it, please?", she requests. Spikey starts to leave the living room, but stepmom stops him, pleading: "You must think I'm desperate. I promise I'm not. I've just never seen a cock as beautiful as yours", referring to the shots of it found on his phone. She convinces him to go with her to her bedroom for privacy, and checks at the windows and curtains for possible peepers, declaring "The coast is clear". As she unbuttons her blouse, she notes: "Your dad won't be home till later. I bet you never expected to see me like this. I have a confession -I've been thinking about you for a long time. Your father, he just isn't interested in me anymore. I just haven't been touched in so long". As she removes her bra, revealing her large, full breasts, Christie asks: "Does mommy make you hard?". Quickly kneeling down in front of him, she pulls down his jeans and briefs, with his long, erect cock popping out in front of her face. "The real thing's even better than the photos", she says, and begins to stroke it. Sucking on it deeply, to the point of gagging, she keeps up the dirty talk, while noting: "Just don't tell your father, promise?". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Duration: 00:35:47
Size: 1102 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/60f7c51ff8030/I_ve_Seen_It.mp4
Old 29-09-2023-, 22:44   #56
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Nathan Bronson, Penny Barber, Ryan Dr...

Nathan Bronson, Penny Barber, Ryan Driller - Unfaithful

Lisa (Penny Barber) wakes up in bed and finds a note from her husband Terry (Ryan Driller), reading: "I didn't want to wake you, had an early meeting. I love you". Later, in the kitchen she gets a call from him, telling her he won't be home for dinner, due to his current project working on an important merger. She looks at a business card she has, listing George Appleton, a freelance journalist and author. and decides to phone George.

In back (to two days earlier), we see how she met George. Penny spends her free time at her sewing machine in the bedroom: designing and fabricating handbags, which she tries to market, but is met with rejection: retailers have their supply sources already set up and reject her in person hawking her own wares. Leaving a boutique after one such rejection, she accidentally bumps into a man outside on the sidewalk and trips, hurting her ankle. It's George (Nathan Bronson), who invites Lisa to his home nearby and bandages her ankle and foot. As he tells her about his life as a writer, she's attracted to the young man who has touched her physically and empathetically, but becomes nervous, being a married woman hanging out with a stranger. So, taking his business card Lisa rushes off, leaving behind the sack full of her sample handbags.

At home, Terry has returned from and getting ready for bed Lisa tells him of the incident where she hurt her leg and how the Good Samaritan helped her. They both are in a horny sort of mood, and Terry makes passionate love to her, just what she's needed . Switching back to the present day, with Terry in San Diego still working on his merger and neglecting her again, Lisa phones George and visits his home, He brings out the parcel of hand bags she left behind from her last visit and offers to help her get them into boutiques of owners he knows, for sale to the public, Noting the mark on her ankle, he offers to examine it again, and no sooner than her shoe is off, George is kissing her, slowly up her leg. When he reaches her knee, she insists that he stop. "I can't", she declares, and puts her shoe back on and picks up the bag to go. But he embraces her and kisses her, causing Lisa to drop the bag on the floor.

The strong young man lifts her in his arms and carries Lisa over to his bed. As she leans back, she reveals that she isn't wearing any panties, and George removes her blouse, then takes off his own t-shirt and begins kissing her breasts. Next he begins sucking on her toes, and Lisa gets busy undoing his jeans, but before she can reciprocate, George has gone down on her, causing her to breathe heavily as passion rises. After her first orgasm, it's her turn to give pleasure, starting with deep throat action. Watch the scene of a homewrecker at work unfold.

Resolution: 1920 x 1040
Duratio: 01:18:10
Size: 2420 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cc3102216dac4/Unfaithfu.mp4
Old 30-09-2023-, 05:10   #57
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Russian LuxuryGirl - My Beloved Steps...

Russian LuxuryGirl - My Beloved Stepson, David, came to Stay with me for the Holidays 4k 2160p

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:28:59
Size: 1.26 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/755739600c255/...pson_David.mp4
Old 30-09-2023-, 11:37   #58
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Reagan Foxx, Ricky Spanish - Mommy Cu...

Reagan Foxx, Ricky Spanish - Mommy Cums First

MILF of the Year, Stepmom (Reagan Foxx), gets out of the shower and tries to phone her husband, but he's not picking up as usual. She changes into a little something fresh and pretty and calls out for her stepson Ricky (Spanish), and complains about his father: "I don't like being ignored". She suspects he's carrying on with his secretary.

The young man tries to reassure his mom: "You're beautiful -my friends think you're hot". Wearing her heart on her sleeve, she wonders: "Do you think I should leave him?". Ricky is reluctant to have this conversation, replying merely: "I would miss you around the house". "I think that's sweet. A boy's best friend should be his mother", she replies. Ricky becomes increasingly uncomfortable, not wanting to answer his stepmom's personal questions. Finally, she gets to the point: "Honey, I'm sorry, you don't have a girlfriend, do you?".

She hugs him, declaring: "I'm just surprised, that's all. You're so handsome -you are a younger version of your father. You're kind, you're sensitive, and I know you're going to be able to please a woman just the way she needs to be pleased". Noting that his dad isn't phoning her she boldly says: "I was thinking that you and I could use this to get back at him. He doesn't see what an amazing kid you are -he doesn't respect you. You and me, we're home alone. I'm sexually frustrated -you're sexually frustrated". Ricky says he's not a virgin, but his girlfriend moved away. He doesn't get his stepmom's drift, so Reagan impulsively pulls him toward her and kisses Ricky lustily on the lips.

Grabbing his crotch, Reagan declares: "What I'm trying to tell you, do you want this?". Then she whispers: "I need you to be an incredible lover. Would you like that?". Ricky nods his assent, saying: "I want you to teach me, mom". "Lesson number one: women like to be complimented", she asserts. "You're so hot, you're so beautiful", Ricky complies, and starts kneading her breast. She pulls down his slacks and a big, erect cock pops out. She starts stroking it, and then bends over, taking it in her mouth. "Lesson number two: take your time, and taste every single inch of your partner", she purrs. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Duratio: 00:44:11
Size: 1373 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1456fa69dfca/..._TabooHeat.mp4
Old 30-09-2023-, 18:05   #59
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Ms Price Lilian Stone - Turning My St...

Ms Price Lilian Stone - Turning My Stepmom's Problem Into My Opportunity

I noticed my Stepmom, Lilian looking really distressed reading a letter. I asked what was wrong and she explained that since my dad passed, there has been a decline in finances. And now things are to the point where she may lose the house.

Honestly an apartment is fine for me, i don't need a mansion, but I know she loves it here. Thats when i got my great idea. I suggested that i step up as man of the house, go get a full time job and put my sports and studies on hold. I also wanted to make sure I would get 'man of the house' privileges as well. Lilian double checked to see what I meant by this, so i kind of had to spell it out to her: 'like when you and my dad where together and you would.' She got my point and reluctantly agreed, promising to reward me with a little something once i was hired. I was extra motivated at this point; Lilian is one of the hottest women i have seen. I have to exercise a lot of self-control around her, but now is my chance! I went out to apply at a few places, and got an interview on the spot. Then I got the message that I was hired a few hours later! I was extra motivated to make a great impression and it paid off. I called Lilian over to see that i had been hired. She was super excited and i spared no time in reminding her about fulfilling her part of the deal. I think she was kind of hoping that i would forget about that part lol! She came closer and bent over, reaching for my pants, with her big juicy boobs almost falling out of her little dress. I knew that whatever happened next, it was going to be good. She took my cock out of my pants, with a look of surprised admiration, and started to pull on it. I couldn't believe I was finally getting the attention from my Stepmom that i really wanted. I sat back and enjoyed the view of her working my shaft, and all the sensations that came with it. I loved the way she talked sensual yet dirty to me. She knew just the right time to intensify her stroke, its the best feeling being jacked off by my hot Stepmom, i could feel the cum rallying up as i began to tremble a bit, and Stepmom's words of encouragement to cum for her sent me all the way over the edge; Lilian seemed pleased with me and told me she will definitely enjoy holding up her part of the bargain, as long as i do my part. Yes, M'aam, Stepmom! I am hoping that today my Stepmom will give me more of the rewards she has been talking about; she better not be stringing me along! As I sipped my juice, i thought about how hard i worked these past couple weeks, and how I had not put any more pressure on about the situation, Today I would finally say something. Lilian came home from work looking more cheerful than usual and she announced that we made our mortgage payment, so finally we are in the clear, for now. I was happy to see this, as its the perfect window to remind her about sticking to the agreement. She was actually pretty quick to start coming out of her clothes, thanking me and letting me know how she has been meaning to do this, and now that the stress is out of the way. She stripped out of her office clothes into her bra and panties, and then knelt down to start with my reward. I am glad I didn't have to ask her to turn it up for me, she went straight to sucking, making my cock harder, and harder as she slurped it. I thought 'no wonder my dad was willing to work so hard, Stepmom's mouth is amazing!' Then she got up and started teasing out of her bra; i couldn't wait to see those perfect tits completely bare! My Stepmom knows how to drive a man crazy! She lay down across the dining room chairs, with those big breasts beaming right up and me and took my cock back into her mouth. Lilian is clearly really experienced, and she is definitely impressing me! It felt and looked so good getting blown by my stepmom in this position, and when i told her i was going to cum, she just kept on sucking until she drained my balls completely. I loved the way she looked lying there with my cum dripping from her mouth. Can't wait for my next reward! This mind-blowing BJ should tide me over til then. I was totally surprised today when i came home from work; My Stepmom was lying seductively on the couch in the hottest red lingerie! She got up and showed me how gorgeous she looked from head to toe, letting me know how eager she was to keep providing me with the motivation i need. Then she got down on her knees and sucked me up really good before lying down on the ottoman, with legs spread, finally welcoming me to have my way with her. Finally my Stepmom dreams are cumming true. I pounded that beautiful pussy as i watched her expressions of delight. Then Lilian got on top, and rode me so good, her experience was even more evident as she skillfully bounced up and down on my cock, those big titties bouncing along with her. When she turned around to bounce her ass on my cock, the view was almost as good. I could feel my cock stretching her tight stepmommy pussy more with every stroke.

Duration: 00:42:05
Size: 727 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1a56028ed594c/...unity_FULL.mp4
Old 01-10-2023-, 00:43   #60
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Meana Wolf - Impulsive III

Meana Wolf - Impulsive III

Jason's birthday party was off to a great start but the vibe changed quickly when his mom took her towel off and got in the hot tub with that bikini on. Everyone's jaw was on the floor. They all liked to give Jason a hard time because his mom is so hot, but now everyone was speechless, and so were you. As the night continued and Jason's mom returned to the house, you noticed some rumours starting to spread. You heard that a couple of guys had gone inside to "Help Jason's Mom" with something and had come back with some interesting stories. At that point it was basically understood to everyone except Jason, that she would fuck any guy who came in the house. Since you're nothing if not a helpful guy, you head into the kitchen to see if you can help Jason's mom too. Xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Jason's mom has gone totally feral and is fucking literally every single one of his friends at his birthday party. You're up next.

Duratio: 00:35:21
Size: 1082 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4f6f4377aacad/...ulsive_III.mp4