Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 18-04-2022-, 19:26   #61
positivemen
Banned

positivemen is on a distinguished road
Default Danusha Cox Discipline Counselor J / Danusha Cox / 2021

Danusha Cox - Discipline Counselor - J / Danusha Cox / 2021

Models: Danusha Cox
Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Year: 2021
Description: School uniform paddling for brat with attitude Danusha Cox Danusha Cox isn't happy about getting a paddling: "You're going to use a paddle on me? You seriously still do that?" John Friday orders her to lift her skirt, put her hands on the desk and bend over. After just two teeth-gritting, butt clenching swats, her panties come down: the next three swats are on her jiggling bare bottom, with dramatic reactions. Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, when Danusha takes a break.

Type: 720p
Size: 183 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 14 s

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
positivemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2022-, 11:28   #62
positivemen
Banned

Default Clover Paisley Clover's Interrogatio <WBR> n / Clover Paisley / 2015

Clover Paisley - Clover's Interrogatio <WBR> n / Clover Paisley / 2015

Models: Clover Paisley
Genre: Spanking, Disci
Year: 2015
Description: Inmate Clover Paisley is serving 10 years for internet banking fraud and the authorities want to know which bank accounts she hacked and plundered so office Lewis and Page interrogate Clover with the aid of a Cat 0 Nine Tails. She is whipped soundly untill she reveales the bank account numbers.

Type: 1080p
Size: 260 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 35 s

Download File
Old 19-04-2022-, 19:30   #63
positivemen
Banned

Default Clover DON'T TRESPASS IN MY FIELD / Clover / 2017

Clover - DON'T TRESPASS IN MY FIELD / Clover / 2017

Models: Clover
Genre: Spanking, Discipline
Year: 2017
Description: When pretty young Clover wants a day out she goes to the farmers field, strips off and lays in the sun. Now anyone else would love the site but not farmer Sean. No he sees it as trespassing and he thinks he thinks that should be punished. So, a short fight and then a spanking as she lays naked over his legs but it's followed by a real hard caning right there in the open.

Size: 563 MB
Duration: 15 min 21 s

Download File
Old 20-04-2022-, 11:29   #64
positivemen
Banned

Default Clare Fonda, Kira Clare Spanks Kira for Slacking Off / Clare Fonda, Kira / 2015

Clare Fonda, Kira - Clare Spanks Kira for Slacking Off / Clare Fonda, Kira / 2015

Models: Clare Fonda, Kira
Description: When Madam Clare gets a call complaining about how new girl Kira slacked off on the job, not wearing the requested outfit and not delivering the goods, she takes it out on Kira's big, round bottom in the form a sound spanking over Clare's knee.

Size: 316 MB
Duration: 10 min 56 s

Download File
Old 20-04-2022-, 19:29   #65
positivemen
Banned

Default Claire Claire: Stripped and Paddled / Claire / 2005

Claire - Claire: Stripped and Paddled / Claire / 2005

Models: Claire
Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Year: 2005
Description: Claire is subjected to a strip search and paddling with the Lexan for stealing money from petty cash.

Size: 253 MB
Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 11 min 46 s

Download File
Old 21-04-2022-, 11:30   #66
positivemen
Banned

Default Chrissy Marie Chrissy's Slut Training / Chrissy Marie / 2019

Chrissy Marie - Chrissy's Slut Training / Chrissy Marie / 2019

Models: Chrissy Marie
Year: 2019
Description: A special kind of training is in store for Chrissy today. Slut training to be specific, but with a twist. She will first be instructed to do some exercises and stretches to test her ability to follow orders. As requested she is wearing a slutty school girl outfit with no bra or panties complete with white frilly ankle socks, high heels and a slut collar. Her wrists have been cuffed and pulled down behind her neck with a chain connected to another chain locked around her waist. She also has a ring gag in her mouth. She is shy and nervous, not knowing what will be expected of her. To begin she is instructed to march in place being counted 1,2,1,2. The count keeps getting faster until she can't keep up with the pace. Then Master approaches her, removes her heels and lifts her top to reveal her breasts. He fondles her and briefly lifts skirt to grope her shaved pussy. Nipple clamps with bells are attached and she is then ordered to march again. By this time she is starting to drool uncontrollably from the ring gag in her mouth. After she is warmed up from marching the waist chain is removed and her cuffed hands are brought down in front of her. Now it's time for some stretching. She is told to turn around facing away from camera get down on her knees then bend forward, tits and face on ground with ass in the air and legs spread. Then she is instructed to get into a downward doggy yoga pose then from that position push up to upward doggy and finally back again to kneeling. Master puts in a butt plug and she is instructed to repeat the above sequence again. Next she is told to stand and touch toes then stand up again. Now she is to spread her legs wide and then bend forward and touch the ground then side to side to touch left toes and rights toes. Then she is instructed to turn around and repeat the exercise three times. After her stretching is complete it's time for a especially slutty exercise. Her hands are cuffed behind her and her skirt is tucked up so her shaved pussy is full visible. The nipple clamps are removed a dildo in inserted into her pussy. She is made to repeat "this slut is your fuck toy sir, this slut is ready for fucking sir" repeatedly (obviously with difficulty due to the ring gag) while trying to keep the dildo from falling out. She tries to hold the dildo in but it doesn't stay in long. Master gives her three tries and as a result of failing she is told she will get punished with the cane. She is made to take off her skirt first then the cane is used to caress and examine her exposed flesh tapping away at all body parts. Master has another position in mind for her punishment. Now we see Chrissy on the floor bound in a very humiliating, vulnerable and intense position. An extreme form of diaper position with her arms wrapped around her thighs and wrists secured under her back with leather cuffs and rope. A spreader bar attached to her ankles and positioned behind her neck makes it nearly impossible for her to struggle. Her ring gag and butt plug are still in place and now it's time for her caning. She is instructed to say "Thank you, this slut deserves its punishment sir" after each stroke. The strokes are administered with some spreading and fingering of her pussy and playing with the butt plug in between cane strokes. Towards the end he fingers her until she can't help orgasm. The final stroke of the cane is given and she is left there exposed and embarrassed. That's enough training for now but the little slut is bound to need more!

Size: 922 MB
Duration: 19 min 31 s

Download File
Old 21-04-2022-, 19:30   #67
positivemen
Banned

Default Chrissy Entombed. / Chrissy Marie / 2019

Chrissy Entombed. / Chrissy Marie / 2019

Models: Chrissy Marie
Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish,
Year: 2019
Description: In this clip Chrissy plays a tombraider-esque character who stumbles into the wrong tomb where a cursed emperor captures her and takes her to an underground chamber. He mummifies her and performs a ritual that transfers his curse to her then leaves her bound and trapped in the chamber. Chrissy enters looking amazed by the place. A man dressed as an Egyptian emperor stands frozen at the end of the room. Chrissy wanders over to investigate. "This statue is amazingly detailed, the craftsmanship is magnificent. He must have been somebody of great importance, I wonder if he has any distinctive markings." She begins to brush off dust on the statue looking for identifying features. Her touching the statue triggers something and it comes to life. "Aah! Free at last!" Chrissy jumps back but he waves his hand at her and she becomes frozen. Only her eyes can move. The man comes up behind her and begins to grope her. "Wh-who are you? What have you done to me?" She asks. "I was once a powerful and magical Emperor and this was my palace! I was cursed thousands of years ago and have been trapped here ever since waiting for a chance to escape. You awoke me from my eternal slumber!" Chrissy pleads with him to unfreeze her and let her go. "Oh I cant let you leave my dear" he says then pulls her hair yanking her head back. "I need your help once more and I'm afraid you're not going to like it!" The Emperor cracks an evil laugh before snapping his fingers and they both disappear in a . Chrissy wakes up to find herself tied to the wall in a new room with her hands above her head. She begins to struggle and try to break free but the Emperor notices she's awake. He moves towards her and gropes her body while she squirms. "Wh-Where are we?" she asks. "This is the ritual room hidden deep beneath my palace. This is where you shall help me break my curse." Chrissy vows that she will never help him and demands to be let go. The Emperor responds "Oh you will! But first." He rips her top open revealing her breasts which he gropes. Chrissy struggles but the Emperor waves his hands around again entrancing her. He unattaches her from the wall and starts to remove the cuffs from her wrists. "I have missed the pleasure of a woman these thousands of years so I will enjoy you. Strip for me!" Chrissy begins to slowly strip while dancing. Once she is naked, he begins to spank her behind gently. "Now I must perform the ritual!" He waves his hands over her eyes and she falls limp into his arms then cradle carries her away. Chrissy awakes now lying on a table naked, her arms bound behind her back and her legs frog tied. The Emperor is standing over her waiting for her to wake. She squirms in her bonds as she looks around and pleads "Please let me go. What are you going to do?" The Emperor explains "This is the ceremony table where I shall perform a ritual that will remove my curse and transfer it to you! You will become immortal and trapped in this tomb!" Chrissy begs "No! You cant!" He leans over and stokes her hair. "Oh I can! Plus nobody will find you here like you found me! Look around, there are no doors or entrances to this room.only I and my great power can come or go.You will spend an eternity here my dear!" The emperor then cleave gags Chrissy to silence her. "Now I must prepare you!" The Emperor grabs bandages and begins to mummify Chrissy starting with her legs which he bandages separately. Next the bandages are wound around her hips and up her body leaving her pussy exposed. When he reaches her breasts he winds the bandages tightly around them in a figure eight before continuing up. He bandages around her head and face but leaves her eyes exposed. Next he picks up "The sacred clamps!" and attaches the clamps to each of her nipples before covering her breasts with bandages. A shot of Chrissy's eyes is seen as they are bandaged over and a mask is place over her face. "And now the ritual shall begin!" The Emperor waves his hands and laughs manically. Both their bodies glow for a second. "My curse is now yours! I have a world to conquer once more. Enjoy eternity my dear. One little present to keep you entertained." A Hitachi wand is strapped between her legs and he turns it on. "Farewell!" He disappears and leaves Chrissy to squirm, tightly mummified, gagged and blindfolded, forced to endure bound orgasm after orgasm for all of eternity!

Size: 828 MB
Duration: 19 min 1 s

Download File
Old 30-04-2022-, 20:00   #68
positivemen
Banned

Default Anita School TRIP DISGRACE / Anita / 2015

Anita - School TRIP DISGRACE / Anita / 2015

Models: Anita
Description: Mr Baxter phones home to Anita's parents to inform them about her disgraceful drunken behavior on the way home from a school trip to Paris, when she was supposed to be supervising the other girls. He advises that the appropriate action is expulsion, but her parents ask him to consider corporal punishment as an alternative. He agrees to give Anita the option, and she chooses it rather than lose her chances for admission to a good University. She removes her blazer and goes over his knee, skirt raised for a spanking over her panties, then they are lowered as it continues on her bare bottom. Her punishment is far from over, as she next must bend over his desk for a sound thrashing with the doubled leather strap.

Size: 417 MB
Duration: 14 min 10 s

Download File
Old 02-05-2022-, 12:00   #69
positivemen
Banned

Default Alice Alice's Arrival / Alice / 2018

Alice - Alice's Arrival / Alice / 2018

Models: Alice
Year: 2018
Description: Alice arrives at The Institute and is sent before The Dean. She is stripped of her clothing and spanked, while a fully nude Kiki stands in time out.

Size: 300 MB
Duration: 13 min 57 s

Download File
Old 03-05-2022-, 20:04   #70
positivemen
Banned

Default Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik Arcade Fire / Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik / 2018

Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik - Arcade Fire / Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik / 2018

Models: Alex Reynolds, Harley Havik
Description: Sisters Harley and Alex were given the gift of an arcade table from their rich uncle and their parents are sick of the girls bickering over it ever since. Paul is trying to sit and read quietly but the girls are fighting over the game and making a terrible racket. Finally, he has had enough and he tells the girls that since the game table is too big for him to take away, they are going to have to learn to get along while playing it. To help this process along, he returns with a clothes brush and bends each girl over the table in turn for a dose of it before sending them off to do something else. Something quiet.

Size: 419 MB
Duration: 7 min 8 s

Download File
Old 04-05-2022-, 20:04   #71
positivemen
Banned

Default A Note From The Teacher / ~~ / 2012

A Note From The Teacher / ~~ / 2012

Models: ~~
Year: 2012
Description: ~~

Type: 576p
Size: 202 MB
Resolution: 576 x 960
Duration: 13 min 34 s

Download File
Old 09-05-2022-, 11:39   #72
positivemen
Banned

Default Rosie Ann, Chessie Early Morning Punishment / Rosie Ann, Chessie / 2016

Rosie Ann, Chessie - Early Morning Punishment / Rosie Ann, Chessie / 2016

Models: Rosie Ann, Chessie
Year: 2016
Description: This is probably one of the best ways of ensuring girls at boarding school behave themselves. Punish them at night and promise them more of the same very early in the morning. It keeps them worrying and thinking about what will happen the following day! This is what was happening to Chessie and Rosie, who had to endure 3 days of this harsh regime. On their last day and they were up early in their PJs waiting for Mr Stamp to arrive. They knew the routine by now and reluctantly accepted their fate without too much complaint!

Size: 285 MB
Duration: 9 min 36 s

Download File
Old 12-05-2022-, 11:41   #73
positivemen
Banned

Default Lulu and Cherry The Diaper Position for Lulu / Lulu and Cherry / 2018

Lulu and Cherry - The Diaper Position for Lulu / Lulu and Cherry / 2018

Models: Lulu and Cherry
Description: Lulu and Cherry being the newest inmates at the house of correction have to share a bedroom, they are soon fighting over the bed and Aunty Katy knows how to sort them out. She suspects the culprit is Lulu so she makes her strip naked and get into the diaper position for a session with her best spanking slipper. Humiliated and thrashed, Lulu is not a happy young lady as Cherry watches and laughs at her.

Size: 589 MB
Duration: 8 min 59 s

Download File
Old 13-05-2022-, 23:45   #74
positivemen
Banned

Default For Daddy / / 2014

For Daddy / / 2014

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Year: 2014
Description: Winnie Rider is young and hot. She has the kind of sexual fantasies that men dream of, too. She wants an older man to be her Daddy, someone who will not just take care of her, but discipline her when she's been bad. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't want to teach her a lesson or two. Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists. The wooden frame is rough against her back. She's wearing a short, pretty, purple dress, but this horny young thing is so ready for action she hasn't even bothered putting on panties. Typical of her, to think she could go out of the house dressed like that. If she wants to dress like a stupid slut she will get treated like one. We'll cut away that outfit and give her a just punishment. Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, forced orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.

Size: 915 MB
Duration: 44 min 38 s

Download File
Old 14-05-2022-, 23:45   #75
positivemen
Banned

Default Dani Daniels Dani Daniels in the Video: Legal Penalties / Dani Daniels / 2016

Dani Daniels - Dani Daniels in the Video: Legal Penalties / Dani Daniels / 2016

Models: Dani Daniels
Year: 2016
Description: -- --

Type: 432p
Size: 168 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 11 min 57 s

Download File