Default Babyface July 2006

Babyface July 2006

Model: Mandy
Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 1200x791
Gallery: 58
Size: 18 Mb

Gee, Mandy, we can't tell whether you're more excited about graduating or about the hot sex you can have now! "And the best part is, I've got my own place for the whole summer till I go away to college. My parents finally let me have the guesthouse out back and it's so cute! They promised to leave me alone, no matter who I have over... even a boy, or boys. Seriously! So it's totally time to get this party started. I'm really glad I got my diploma and went to a ton of glam slumber parties during high school. But now it's time for me to fool around with the big boys. Any volunteers?" We volunteer! And if you invited us over to your private pad, we'd boink you right on that leather couch. It'd be all squeaky and slippery, you know? "That is so funny! I've been thinking about screwing on that couch since, like, junior year. But I'd really like to get freaky on that furry rug and do whatever a boy wants. But first, he has to put his tongue all in my cunny and diddle my clitty so I'm nice and wet. That's not too much to ask, is it? And I'm totally ready for a dick up my butt, too!" Anal sex? You read our minds! So, are you planning on having a little sex party after graduation? "Of course! Graduating is a big deal, 'cause I feel like a grown-up girl, see? Like, I'm free. You guys will see these pictures after I graduate, so here's a secret-I'm not gonna wear anything under my grad gown. Not even a thong!"

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/f2b50fae4b6ce - 18 Mb
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020-, 03:08   #152
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

NaIvEMaLe is on a distinguished road
Default Try For My Triangle

Try For My Triangle

Model: Sade
Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1067x1600
Gallery: 80
Size: 76 Mb

Welcome Sade to 18eighteen. She wants to know how much you really like her. It's not that she's prude or shy. Sade just prefers men to approach her and make the first move. You know, put a little effort into getting her in the sack. If she's going to give up her sweet teen pussy, she wants to make sure it's to someone who really wants and deserves it. "If you show me how badly you want me by sticking around and treating me nicely, then I will make it worth the wait." So you've waited and treated Sade right. Now what happens? Sade will first reward your patience by sucking your cock. And don't worry, her braces don't get in the way. Sade loves giving head and she's learned how to navigate a dick without any interference from the metal in her mouth. "When I go down on a guy, it's nothing but lip, tongue and the back of my throat. I go all the way down until his head is touching my tonsils and then I suck until he cums down my throat." Her blow jobs are great. But getting to slip your dick inside her wet, tight hole is arguably the best part. "My pussy is so tight. Usually when I'm playing with myself I can only fit one finger in there. I have no idea how a cock can manage to get in there." But it does, and it feels amazing for both parties. You'll be glad you bought her those flowers when you feel her snug, velvety love tunnel squeezing your cock. Sade wants you to cum in her mouth. After you've fucked her every which way-missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing, pile driver-Sade wants you to pull your dong out and squirt in her mouth and all over her face. "Getting cum all over my face makes me feel so dirty, but in that naughty oh-so-good kind of way."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/f1750c4d9191a - 76 Mb
Old 02-03-2020-, 03:12   #153
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default A Work of Art

A Work of Art

Model: Paige Riley
Resolution: 1200x797
Gallery: 40
Size: 23 Mb

Hey, Paige. Are you an artist? "Kind of. I've always drawn and painted for myself, and the people who've seen my work have told me that I'm good. But I've never had any lessons before. Not until now, anyway. I just started college, and I decided to take an art class. It's fun, and there's a lot of potential." A lot of potential for what, Paige? "A lot of potential for me to grow as an artist, and a lot of potential for me to get laid! There are so many cute, artsy guys in my class. I don't know why I didn't take any art classes sooner! For our final, we have to find someone to pose nude for us so we can do a figure painting. I'm really hoping one of the guys in class asks me to pose for him. I'd probably get so horny that you'd be able to see the juice trickling out of my pussy and down my leg! The idea of getting naked in front of someone so they can paint me turns me on so much that I'm considering becoming a nude figure model next semester. The thought of all those eyes on me turns me on big time. I think I'd be a little disappointed if I didn't see any boners for me in the classroom!" If it doesn't work out, you can always ask one of your classmates if they'd pose nude for you. "That was plan B. If I don't get asked to model by one of my crushes, I'll just ask them if they want to model for me. And if they do, we are so gonna fuck. At least that's what would happen in a perfect world. But seriously, if it comes down to me asking a guy to pose for me, and he agrees, I know what I'm going to do. I won't wear panties that day. I'll him my pussy, and he'll know what's up. I can't wait to see what happens!"

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/66528d5384960 - 23 Mb
Old 03-03-2020-, 03:17   #154
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default Tropical Titties

Tropical Titties

Model: Staci Silverstone
Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1200x800
Gallery: 51
Size: 14 Mb

Staci's been a bit of a nympho since she lost her virginity... "First time wasn't the best. It hurt a lot, but I fell in love with knowing that it was only going to get better. I've been addicted to dick ever since!" Hey Staci, what's the craziest thing you've ever done sexually? "I was at the mall once doing a little shopping when I ran into my ex at the food court. We hadn't seen each other in a while but you could definitely feel the chemistry. We chatted and then he decided to come with me while I went shopping for some underwear. When the dressing room girl wasn't looking, he snuck into my room and we started making out. We got so horny we just had to fuck, and by the end, we got kicked out because I was moaning so loud! We laughed as we walked out. It was awesome." That's a sexy story! Sounds like you're quite the exhibitionist? "Absolutely! It's just more fun if you feel like you could get caught. It's why I like to go skinny dipping, too. I'd be naked all the time if I could get away with it. One guy I fool around with loves that about me. The minute I walk into his apartment, it's clothes off time! We'll watch TV naked, eat dinner naked, do the dishes naked and fuck a whole bunch in between. Just being naked gets me super horny, so when I get to walk around naked in front of a man, it keeps my pussy nice and moist."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/e159701aa4350 - 14 Mb
Old 04-03-2020-, 03:21   #155
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default Cotton Tail Sex Bunny

Cotton Tail Sex Bunny

Model: Ava Hardy
Genre: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Gallery: 38
Size: 8 Mb

You are going to love Ava. She's a new model with an angel face and a velvet glove of a pussy. In these photos she's wearing white cotton panties because they're just what she's used to. This innocent, little fawn hasn't moved on to thongs yet. She finds them "uncomfortable." Ava even keeps her panties on for part of her fuck session. She likes to get her juices on them and share the scent of her soiled panties with her guy friend. If you inspect the two photos of Ava getting dicked doggie-style, you can see a bead of girl-cum dripping down her pussy. So hot!

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/6592d67a6cdfe - 8 Mb
Old 06-03-2020-, 03:32   #156
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default Babyface May 2001

Babyface May 2001

Model: Leana
Resolution: 1200x773
Gallery: 90
Size: 21 Mb

"....his hand kept hitting my little titties. I looked at him and smiled. I saw how hard his dick was in Spandex uniform. I've never done anything to a boy's dick, so I just let him feel hard nipples. I wish he felt how wet my pussy was..."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/6980cd755db94 - 21 Mb
Old 07-03-2020-, 03:36   #157
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default More, More, More

More, More, More

Model: Maci More
Resolution: 1200x801
Gallery: 41
Size: 12 Mb

Maci looks so innocent, and she is! All of our girls in 18eighteen are young, horny and willing to try new things, but few of them have as much to look forward to as Maci. She's only had sex with a couple of guys, but she wants more! It's not just cocks she's looking for either; she wants to try licking a pussy for the first time! What's your fantasy? "I haven't done a girl yet, but I totally would! It's my fantasy. I always think about them when I masturbate. I imagine my fingers are deep inside another girl's pussy and she's the one rubbing my clit. It works every time! It's like a little auto-cum button." She wants more than teeth drilled. When she was here last in Nov. '13, Maci mentioned having a crush on her dentist. We wanted to know if she made a move. "I've tried! I've made three appointments for no reason. My teeth are super clean! I'll always wear a really tight shirt with no bra and I've stopped wearing panties under my skirt. When I slide around in the chair I'm pretty sure he can see my pussy! He must be married or something because if I were him I would have totally screwed me by now." We can't imagine how anybody could resist! That smooth, milky skin and tasty ass would drive any man crazy! Those luscious Bcups are so squeezable we can't believe she ever covers them! With Maci looking this hot she won't have too much trouble finding another guy to fuck!

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/8d441a86e355d - 12 Mb
Old 08-03-2020-, 03:40   #158
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default A Mouthful

A Mouthful

Model: Kasey Warner
Resolution: 3000x2002
Gallery: 40
Size: 49 Mb

Kasey, we heard you like to suck cock. Care to tell us more? "I do love to suck cock, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I was just in a three-way with two guys, and I have to say that I held my own while I was blowing them. I had one cock in one hand while my mouth was on the other, and I would switch off between the two. Both guys seemed to really enjoy it, especially when I would swallow their dick all the way down to the base. When I was done sucking there was spit all over my chest." How did you learn to suck cock like such a pro? "I think I was just born with that skill. From the first time I put a cock in my mouth, it was like I just instinctually knew what to do. I also have an oral fixation, so that probably helps too." Do you like guys to eat you out? "I love it when a guy puts his mouth over my entire pussy and sucks it like he's really trying to devour it. It's my favorite to look down at his head between my legs while I grind my crotch into his face."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/65d649b4b86cf - 49 Mb
Old 09-03-2020-, 03:45   #159
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default 18 Eighteen April 2005

18 Eighteen April 2005

Model: Loli
Genre: Amateur, Blonde, Latina, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1200x782
Size: 30 Mb

Do you mean a few years older, or are you talking about much-older guys? "I'm talking about guys who are way older than me, like 10 or 20 or even 30 years older! Why do I like older guys? Actually, for a couple of reasons. Like, they smell way better than guys my age. And they dress better, too. And when they touch me, they don't just grab me and mash my boobs around and slobber on me when they try to stick their tongues down my throat. Oh, and older guys do oral on me. I love that! They lick me all over and make me cum!"

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/16ed5bdaa384b - 30 Mb
Old 10-03-2020-, 03:49   #160
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen August 2007

18eighteen August 2007

Model: Emma Redd
Genre: Amateur, Redhead, Solo, Teen
Gallery: 70

Emma! We always thought you looked great! "I dunno, I saw myself in my movie, Teens in Need, and I thought I looked kinda scrawny. I have practically no boobs or butt at all. Lately, the guys I've been seeing have been giving my shit about it, too, which makes me feel real bad. I keep hearing how older guys would be better for me, so I think it's time I tried that." That's what you said last time you were in the mag back in Sept. '06. "Yeah, but this time I mean it. My girlfriends are all dating guys in their thirties and they say it's all good--the dates, the attention and the sex. I need to get me some of that!" We could probably hook you up with a guy or ten. "Thanks, but I do okay on my own! I'm just gonna get out there and look and if something happens, it happens."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/0d37050deccd2 - 23 Mb
Old 11-03-2020-, 03:54   #161
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default After School Special

After School Special

Model: Kara Tai
Genre: Asian, Brunette, School Girl, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1200x797
Size: 20 Mb

"Cheerleading practice can be rough, so afterwards I like to cool down in the girls' locker room. First I peel off my uniform so I can get comfortable. Then I squat down low to stretch out the muscles in my inner thighs. They get really tight and sore because I'm not used to spreading them that much. I do some more poses to help me unwind, but none of them compare to a good orgasm. Sometimes when I'm alone in the locker room I'll touch myself until I start to moan. No one has caught me yet, but the danger of it turns me on."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/763ae6d54a9b9 - 20 Mb
Old 12-03-2020-, 03:59   #162
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default Boneable Braceface

Boneable Braceface

Model: Lexi Lore
Genre: Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 3000x2002
Gallery: 36
Size: 36 Mb

Lexi's got some sexy hardware! Lexi says that in school she's the quiet girl in the back of the class. So braces seem fitting for this honors student. But we weren't expecting nipple piercings. "I like the way they look, and they make me feel sexy. I like to tug on them when I play with my pussy or have sex. People would be surprised to know I have them. They'd also be surprised to know that I'm letting you take naked pictures of me. I'm full of surprises."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/d0f3f82feba61 - 36 Mb
Old 13-03-2020-, 04:01   #163
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen June 2006

18eighteen June 2006

Model: Tori
Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1200x802
Gallery: 60
Size: 17 Mb

Hey, okay if we come to your prom party? Even if it's an all-girl sleepover? "For real? I have crazy girlfriends who wanna pose for 18eighteen, and they're all as hot and horny as me--if not more! An all-girl sleepover? Boring! Everyone's bringing their prom dates and we have, like, four bedrooms and two bathrooms in my house, so I hope everyone gets laid. Prom is just an excuse to party, 'cause we're so about to graduate!" We're definitely coming! Excuse us, but has your brown-eye ever been fucked? "Yeah, I've done anal twice. The first time, it hurt so much, 'cause the boy was huge and did me doggie. He worked his thumb all the way in, but after he convinced me to let him put his dick in my butt... whoa! It was so tight and he hadda slip it in real slow. It was weird, 'cause I like wild sex, but doing anal, I've never sweated so much just from concentrating! It was hot though, and the second time was with lube. But I only do anal with my boyfriends. Hey, I'm no slut!" Can you describe the taste of your tight, teen cunny? "Um, why don't you tell me? But, seriously, that's a hard question. I mean, it's like describing the way you smell, or your own personality. But I'll try. Boys always want me to suck their dicks after they've fucked me, and usually they taste real mild and watery, not tangy and thick like cum. It's nice--like good, lemony water!"

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/a3cefcfcdb335 - 17 Mb
Old 14-03-2020-, 04:06   #164
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default Babyface May 2000

Babyface May 2000

Model: Simon
Genre: Blonde, Latina, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1200x768
Gallery: 69

You read it correctly, her name is Simon, not Simone, so please make a note of that. It will be hard to forget her name once you play a rather dirty version of Simon Says with this hottie. You do remember that game, don't you? "Simon" would tell you what to do, and you had to do it until "Simon" said stop. Well, this little Simon still likes to play that game, but now she plays it in the bedroom instead of on the playground. Don't be surprised if Simon asks you to take out your dick and start wanking. This is one young girl that likes to tell men what to do, to themselves and to her.

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/0d0c18e0df886 - 23 Mb
Old 15-03-2020-, 04:08   #165
NaIvEMaLe
spymania Crazy

Default 18eighteen May 2005

18eighteen May 2005

Model: Evie
Genre: Asian, Brunette, Solo, Teen
Resolution: 1063x1600
Size: 25 Mb

Why is it so hard for you to be good? "Well, I guess it's mostly 'cause I'm thinking about some grown-up things now that I never used to think about-you know, guys and making out and stuff like that. Oh, and playing with my cunny when I'm feeling horny, which is, like, all the time lately. You're probably not gonna believe this, but I used to be real shy. Honest! But that was before my body began to change and I started looking and feeling more like a woman than just a dumb girl. So that's why I've been doing some things lately that a good girl shouldn't really be doing." What exactly are you doing that you shouldn't be doing? "Probably the main thing I like doing is showing off my body in public. Like, I love wearing tops that are real tight and real low-cut, usually with short shorts. You won't believe how much attention I get from that. Old guys, young guys, guys in the middle-they all check me out!" So, dressing provocatively in public excites you? "Um, since I'm not sure what that word 'provocatively' means, I hope I'm answering this right. But if you mean when I dress hoochie and guys check me out a lot, does that get me horny, then the answer is yes. I know I'm being bad when I do this, but I just can't help it. Now I'm wondering how long I can go with just letting guys look but not letting them touch. Probably not real long 'cause, even though right now I'm playing with my slit a lot, especially with my toys, to make myself cum, I'm feeling like I wanna do more!"

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/42871869757bd - 25 Mb

Tags
all sex , anal , oral , solo , teens